- Renamed requirementHealthMaximum to requirementHealthMaximumPct for consistency and clarity.
- Put parenthesis in transform requirement conditions back to the way it was. Less confusing, and compiler warns about it otherwise.
- Set requirementHealthMaximumPct to 100 in tierDefault.cfg and removed the code that sets it to 32767 if it’s 0 in tier config. Needlessly obfuscates the true value otherwise.
- Fixed few floating point constants.
- Minor function call safety tweaks for music code
- Added a new percent based requirement and sustain configuration for current powerlevel, so it should now scale as the player gets stronger.