Content

A new Shirtless Goku (work in progress)

vegeta103 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, November 16, 2011

there are still bugs like the kamehameha

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, November 17, 2011

The neck is too short and you disabled outlines!
Otherwise it looks pretty swell.

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

Zielan wrote : The neck is too short and why did you disable outlines!
Otherwise it looks pretty swell.

Agree...But Zielan has make one,but keep up the good work Wink

Hogeta View user's profile Send private message

He is Zielan...

Hogeta wrote : He is Zielan...

no I mean the creater man Wink Wink Wink
And I agree with Zielan..... Wink
(The neck is too short)

ivanhoeGT wrote :

(The neck is too short)

sorry I will fix that

vegeta103 wrote :

ivanhoeGT wrote :

(The neck is too short)

sorry I will fix that

Okay..I'll wait for the updates.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, November 18, 2011

vegeta103 wrote :

ivanhoeGT wrote :

(The neck is too short)

sorry I will fix that

And please re-enable the outlines. Wink

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, November 18, 2011

the best Goku shirtless is Zielan version..
anyway checkout my new Goku wound...
on addonkingsteam ..thread addonforum

will be renamed GokuLegend not wound

Reply with quote Saturday, November 19, 2011

I still need help with the kamehameha

Domo-Kun View user's profile Send private message

I think its because some of the tags are messed up

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

vegeta103 wrote : I still need help with the kamehameha

Looks like your weapon tag isn't setup properly. You need to animate the tag to follow along with where the attack is being fired from. For a good reference on how it's animated, try looking at the SVN's 3DS Max files for Goku, or even just open up Goku's .md3 file in Misfit Model 3D and look at the positions of the tags. The weapon tag will be the one that moves around the most, everything else is fairly static to the movements of the character.

As for getting the flash to face the correct direction, when working on the character in Max, you need to setup a "look at box" a great distance in front of Goku(Just a box will do, doesn't have to be fancy), and give the weapon, torso, and floor tags a "look at" constraint from the animation constraints menu to that "look at box", and it should force the tag to always face forward towards the box.(From the menu at the top of your screen in 3ds Max while you have the tag selected, go to Animate/constraints/look at constraints, and then select the box you just created as the target.) Just remember to not select the box when you go to export...

ivanhoeGT wrote :

(The neck is too short)

okay...

Firstly, when you're speaking to me loosen the swag, I'm not your homie for you to be posting pictures from the internet. (Not mentioning you got none)

Secondly, If you're goanna insult me, do it properly, instead of attaching a non-relevant picture instead of just typing it in your post.

Lastly, go fix up you're avatar before judging me, those paint edits just... Urgh! Rolling Eyes

If you guys are going to be bickering with each other like a couple of school girls, take it to another thread. This thread is for Vegeta103's attempt at making a character, and he's looking for feedback and help, not heavy moderation because you people can't control yourselves enough to refrain from arguing over nothing.

Arguing on the internet is like arguing with yourself. You'll only prove yourself wrong in the end, and everyone will think you're crazy... Move on with your lives, and let this thread get back on topic.

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

Domo-Kun wrote : I think its because some of the tags are messed up

Of course, the animation for kamehameha is Struggle-Block there, so the tag isn't set for kamehameha.

Shenku wrote : If you guys are going to be bickering with each other like a couple of school girls, take it to another thread. This thread is for Vegeta103's attempt at making a character, and he's looking for feedback and help, not heavy moderation because you people can't control yourselves enough to refrain from arguing over nothing.

Arguing on the internet is like arguing with yourself. You'll only prove yourself wrong in the end, and everyone will think you're crazy... Move on with your lives, and let this thread get back on topic.

Do you know this from experience? I think I've been there... Razz

Linkxp500 wrote :

As a matter of fact, yes. I argue with myself all the time, and always feel dumber for it... Confused

On topic, it's not using the struggle-block animation, it's the tag itself that's wrong. You can tell because the screenshot in his first post clearly shows the normal charging animation, and the particle rays are offset from where they should be.

My guess is the tag is parented to a bone, but isn't actually animated to the correct positions. Easily corrected by turning on auto-key, and moving the tag to where it needs to be for every frame for the attacks.

Reply with quote Sunday, November 20, 2011

Shenku wrote :

Linkxp500 wrote :

As a matter of fact, yes. I argue with myself all the time, and always feel dumber for it... Confused

On topic, it's not using the struggle-block animation, it's the tag itself that's wrong. You can tell because the screenshot in his first post clearly shows the normal charging animation, and the particle rays are offset from where they should be.

My guess is the tag is parented to a bone, but isn't actually animated to the correct positions. Easily corrected by turning on auto-key, and moving the tag to where it needs to be for every frame for the attacks.

and how do I do that

Reply with quote Sunday, November 20, 2011

vegeta103 wrote :

Shenku wrote :

Linkxp500 wrote :

and how do I do that

Could you try the tutorials forum before asking about something that you have no idea what is being said? These terms are commonly used in animation and modeling, so you should try looking for tutorials that explain these concepts.

Reply with quote Thursday, December 01, 2011

I haven't exactly given a tag position (yet), but JayREEZY has given a sort of guide to how it goes.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]