Content

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 76, 77, 78  >>

ADDON KINGS TEAM

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, December 17, 2011

no help from you like anty because you have left our team....this is no cocky comment like you say...You could think about it first...and trl you are arrogant let us work in peace

you are ridiculous...this is a team..me, jaireazy, and nello...this discussion is closed...

I'm putting my foot down.

TRL is actually RIGHT. You can have your addon teams/packs all day if you'd like, but if it comes down to you not sharing some asset or progress you've done, no toleration will be accepted. You WILL give Anty (or anyone that asks) ANY max file of ANY model of ANYTHING you've done relating to ZEQ2-lite.

I don't care if you spent weeks on it or you have this fabricated hierarchy on some ridiculously exclusive team in your head. Bottom line is if it's derivative and/or for ZEQ2-lite, you MUST make everything public.

Your next post will contain an attachment of what TRL has asked for to give to Anty or your existence on these forums ends. As a matter of fact, the same goes for you as well, Nello. I better start seeing .max and .Misfit Model 3D files being dumped in masses as attachment in this thread for EVERYTHING you've EVER done.

The only thing I cannot tolerate more than skilled developers not contributing is those that refuse to share their work and progress for others to benefit.

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

Zeth then considers the issue ....???

Tell me seriously .. because I really do not understand the reason of this discussion really absurd ..
we can make the team work for us ..
this is just a game we do not gain money, earn anything there is just a hobby that I share with my friends ..

I do not understand this thy rage against me ..
and especially why so much against me ....

I am not obligated to give anything to anyone, like many others who are doing some wonderful work and if they have the will can keep them safely for them and no one forces them ...
Anty as for example that explicitly said that many of his creations would be held only if he is not for the public ..

Then I never said I would never have released the characters.. ..

I release always works when I finish.. ..

Now go get to confess before a priest because you have seen evil, a good guy like me ..

and gigirs have the .max files I have only .Misfit Model 3D .md3 file and .obj

I have only .obj to give you..
TRL said that the rig is pretty bad..
so now I want see your &better& rigging TRL...or anty..

Acaryus Cutting-Edge View user's profile Send private message

NELLO!! wrote :

TRL wrote :
Secondly let Ramunas rig his own model because sorry to say you did a pretty bad job. The shoulder area deforms horribly!

TRL never said he can do a better rig, he just said that you should let Ramunas rig his own model.

JayREEZY View user's profile Send private message

I guess I better come clean too Embarassed ..

okay so now let's see Ramunas rig work...

anyway me and gigirs50 will continue our work ...
can't wait others...

and if is Ramunas that want work .. no need my .obj file...
he already have that file ..have created..
I think also anty want work..

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

NELLO!! wrote : okay so now let's see Ramunas rig work...

anyway me and gigirs50 will continue our work ...
can't wait others...

and if is Ramunas that want work .. no need my .obj file...

nello..... Zeth is just saying share you're files if someone asks

and from Zeth post you can literally say that you guys are senior devs now....and are very important to the ZEQ2 lite forums

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Zeth then considers the issue ....???

I do not understand the question.

Tell me seriously .. because I really do not understand the reason of this discussion really absurd ..
we can make the team work for us ..
this is just a game we do not gain money, earn anything there is just a hobby that I share with my friends ..

It's more than your friends that benefit from these things though. You should be sharing with the world. That is my point. For this community to truly take off in new directions, everyone has to be open with their accomplishments and progress.

I do not understand this thy rage against me ..
and especially why so much against me ....

It's not against you specifically. It's against users who try to hoard media and progress for their own selfish gains. Again, everything that everyone does should be exposed and available.

I am not obligated to give anything to anyone, like many others who are doing some wonderful work and if they have the will can keep them safely for them and no one forces them ...

If we want to get down to the nitty gritty, ZEQ2-lite's source code and media SVN is all released under a comprised GPL license. What this means is that ANY use or changes must also be provided to the public. We also have additional relational clauses dictating that subsidiary projects built for ZEQ2-lite (or it's derivatives) must also be publicly exposed according to the GPL.

Basically, if you use any portion of anything concerning ZEQ2-lite, you should giving those changes back to others to help them.

Anty as for example that explicitly said that many of his creations would be held only if he is not for the public ..

Anty was in a similar condition as yourself in the past; however, he's been changing his ways lately and has started to release .max files and other things along with his creations. This is a good thing and a change that should be occurring with other addon developers as well.

Then I never said I would never have released the characters.. .. I release always works when I finish.. ..

My point is that you should not ever deny help from anyone. This happened earlier in the thread already. The final release setup is up to you to decide on. I'm only talking about the original media in it's max/Misfit Model 3D/etc. form -- a format that others can build on and help with just as you are.

Now go get to confess before a priest because you have seen evil, a good guy like me .. and gigirs have the .max files I have only .Misfit Model 3D .md3 file and .obj

I did not intend to personally afflict you, Nello. My reasoning was purely a positive one. In fact, I actually HOPE that we can work directly more in the future on different things related to ZEQ2-lite. For that to happen though, we'll need to get more on the same page with language. That means that either you will need to master English more or we'll need someone who can translate very well -- not just using a program.

I have only .obj to give you..

Why don't you provide the .Misfit Model 3D file also? It'll be up to gigir to do the same with the .max file. Whether the rig is lower or higher quality inconsequential in this situation.

Honestly, aside from some clipping and deformation caused by low-edge counts, it seems fairly well done. Those ares will take manual tweaking on the part of the animation and/or model though -- not necessarily the rig.

SAMCROSS View user's profile Send private message

NELLO!! wrote :

TRL wrote : You're acting like a 5 year old.

Anyway ultimately you should let Ramunas decide what happens with his model. And you not allowing him to make it better would be a total disgrace.

enjoy TRL...

:*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhzzvqJyEFo

ricordatiii... che anche tuuu
ricordati chee...
devi morireeeee...

*laughing out loud*..

ill-advised

JayREEZY View user's profile Send private message

Gigirs50 has asked for this, he will receive..

Here is Fasha for gigirs and anyone else who wants to rig her Smile . She's already seperated, relief huh? Obviously the hair will need some work and maybe her pupils could be smaller etc., but it looks like the reference for now..

mmh good need only tail.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy new textures also..

anyway very good.. I like..

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

Hmm, nice Selipe/Fasha

Hogeta View user's profile Send private message

New updates soon, so far:

-fixed textures

-fixed eyebrows

-fixed pupils and eyes

-fixed smile

That's it so far Laughing

SAMCROSS View user's profile Send private message

Nice work

gigirs50 Protege View user's profile Send private message

JayREEZY wrote : Gigirs50 has asked for this, he will receive..

Here is Fasha for gigirs and anyone else who wants to rig her Smile . She's already seperated, relief huh? Obviously the hair will need some work and maybe her pupils could be smaller etc., but it looks like the reference for now..

awesome work..I will work quickly

yes we want fasha inside f3...
great work

Malek View user's profile Send private message

gigirs50 wrote :

Don't rush it or you'll get bad results!

Malek wrote :

gigirs50 wrote :

gigirs50 Protege View user's profile Send private message

Malek wrote :

gigirs50 wrote :

don't worry for that

Lfs Z Artist View user's profile Send private message

NELLO!! wrote : and if is Ramunas that want work .. no need my .obj file...

First of all, I asked RIGGED version of Gotenks, so that I could help YOU guys to make VERTEX animations for it and I could FIX the mistakes you did ON THE RIG, because I want this to be perfect when you will be releasing it. carpentry savior extraordinaire.

NELLO!! wrote : okay so now let's see Ramunas rig work...

Secondly, I didn't say I want to rig it. I never DID. Why the heck did you start talking about me rigging it? I wanted to HELP YOU guys to learn. And if to be honest, that line... it sounds quite sarcastic and ironic. Please show more respect to others.

lfs I don't have the rigged version .max

ask gigirs if you want...
but is so difficult rigging again for you?

Malek View user's profile Send private message

NELLO!! wrote : lfs I don't have the rigged version .max

ask gigirs if you want...
but is so difficult rigging again for you?

is so diffucilt engrish again for you??

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Ah yeah I caused that confusion then.

I thought you wanted to do your own animations and rigging, since you were going to adjust the model also.

No need to get angry, because I already did Ramunas. Wink
Because it looked like they weren't accepting your help.

But it looks like they are now.

So let's all happily continue working together!

I don't have rigged file . max

I have only md3 .. with tags..animated with vegetacell animations 510 frames...
but have some bugs... tag bugs..

what is engrish?

what is engrish?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Engrish

edited Gohan Bojack by anty..

for my gamepack..
the same heads of teen Gohan.. Wink
edited body and textures..
smalled... was too big before and height as Vegeta ..head also was bigger than Goku and others..

so now for me is better... what do you think guys?
need a good separation of all parts on body..

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 76, 77, 78  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]