Content

Lock On(BUG)

C.m Punk View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, December 01, 2011

I keep getting no lock on against mcgrass and opponents like zay and printes I'm getting annoyed with it

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, December 01, 2011

The team already knows about this bug. They have been trying to fix it for a while. Smile

C.m Punk View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, December 04, 2011

hope this gets fixed

Reply with quote Monday, December 05, 2011

C.m Punk wrote : hope this gets fixed

We all do. I am going to learn about the programming aspect of ZEQ2-Lite during Winter Vacation, so I may be able to help if it falls within that field.

JayREEZY View user's profile Send private message

Linkxp500 wrote : I am going to learn about the programming aspect of ZEQ2-Lite during Winter Vacation, so I may be able to help if it falls within that field.

I know you never lie Link, I actually believe you can contribute a great deal to ZEQ2-Lite Shocked .

JayREEZY wrote :

Linkxp500 wrote : I am going to learn about the programming aspect of ZEQ2-Lite during Winter Vacation, so I may be able to help if it falls within that field.

I know you never lie Link, I actually believe you can contribute a great deal to ZEQ2-Lite Shocked .

I do think I can, but time will tell if I really am up to the task. I never really delved to deep into programming, mostly copy and paste, but I can figure out what functions do what if I really wanted to.

Anoxable View user's profile Send private message

Linkxp500 wrote :

We all do. I am going to learn about the programming aspect of ZEQ2-Lite during Winter Vacation, so I may be able to help if it falls within that field.

Good luck man,I think you can acomplish that task Smile.So you do you know any programing language,I mean did you ever code anything?

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

Epic wrote :

Linkxp500 wrote :

Good luck man,I think you can acomplish that task Smile.So you do you know any programing language,I mean did you ever code anything?

If I'm correct, he did mention of learning Java and C+. If I'm correct.

Wolverine View user's profile Send private message

someone here knows python Question

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, December 06, 2011

someone here knows python?

*raises hand*

Anoxable View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote :

*raises hand*

LegendarySS4 wrote :

Epic wrote :

Linkxp500 wrote :

If I'm correct, he did mention of learning Java and C+. If I'm correct.

Java is correct, not sure about C+, can't remember, but also PBASIC, which I learned in my Electronics and Robotics class a couple of years ago or so.

SAMCROSS View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, December 18, 2011

Zeth wrote :

*raises hand*

Gokan View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, December 18, 2011

I know some intermediate Java. I think this game is coded in C++, is that right? I'm also on winter break and I would like to learn more about this game's development. Could someone guide us?

Reply with quote Monday, December 19, 2011

The game is in C and I have agreed to do some lessons/explanations about Quake 3's design and structure over the break.

Gokan View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote : The game is in C and I have agreed to do some lessons/explanations about Quake 3's design and structure over the break.

Cool, how will you give these lessons? I should go learn C now. It shouldn't be too different from Java, right?

Cool, how will you give these lessons? I should go learn C now. It shouldn't be too different from Java, right?

Teamviewer and possibly Teamspeak. You should start coming to the IRC channel (Chat button on the site) regularly so you can be sure to find a time when the lessons will be held.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]