Content

Humble Indie Bundle 4

Malek View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, December 20, 2011

www.humblebundle.com

Check it out! I'm just posting this because I got this bundle from a Steam gift a few days ago and it's dirt cheap (the whole package is worth 100$ more or less)

Get it while you can! The offer will be over in 7 days.
(including Super Meat Boy, BIT. TRIP Runner, Shank, Night Sky and James town, Cave Story + and Gratuitous Space Battles if you beat the average price! Best indie bundle yet!)

JayREEZY View user's profile Send private message

This comment has been marked as spam

Laughing Laughing

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

Wolfire games send me here Surprised

I'm just recommending these great games to people who love indies and enjoy playing them.

If you post here, it's implied that you're matching these two conditions, you should check those games out, really.

My little cousin bought them, also Steam wise I don't know my pass, how unfortunate of me Smile

DarkPrince_92 View user's profile Send private message

Yeah there's a lot of good deals. I got Fable 3 for like 12 bucks.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Yeah there's a lot of good deals. I got Fable 3 for like 12 bucks.

That's not even comparable to what the bundle is offering. Crossplatform, DRM free, and (eventually) opensource games with soundtracks and steam hookups included essentially if you pay at least $0.01 or 1 penny/cent. Your funds also have the option of going to the developers pockets or charity (or a mixture that you can control).

I'm a huge fan of Nifflas (Within a Deep Forest, Knytt Stories) games so I had to grab this for at least NightSky. Honestly speaking though, the bundles have been far too frequently released for a while now. The last bundle was just a couple weeks before this one as opposed to half a year in the early days.

They've decided to add the Humble Indie Bundle 3 games to the party! VVVVV, Cogs, And Yet It Moves and some more.. Hurray! Smile
If you've already purchased it, they will show up in your Humble Bundle download page already, with an additional Steam key.

That's not even comparable to what the bundle is offering. Crossplatform, DRM free, and (eventually) opensource games with soundtracks and steam hookups included essentially if you pay at least $0.01 or 1 penny/cent. Your funds also have the option of going to the developers pockets or charity (or a mixture that you can control).

I'm very happy to see another indie games fan here, thanks for the back-up! Very Happy
Humble are so awesome!

I'm a huge fan of Nifflas (Within a Deep Forest, Knytt Stories) games so I had to grab this for at least NightSky. Honestly speaking though, the bundles have been far too frequently released for a while now. The last bundle was just a couple weeks before this one as opposed to half a year in the early days.

WOOT! I beat all of Nifflas' games (including Saira)

He's a true artist, along with Daisuke Ayuma (Cave Story and Ikachan). It's a big shame that not all people can be geniuses like them, but I can always try. Razz

Overgrowth! Wolfire team! Razz Smile

Hundle Bundle code- HUMB4TYCH9GXEX5V02YJ

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]