Content

Homing Beams

Oldbean Sagacious View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, September 17, 2009

Howdy, just found out about this game recently, and I'm liking it lots so far Very Happy very good for a first beta and feels very Dragon Ball Z-ish! I was thinking, though, is it possible for beams to 'home in' on their target? I know Piccolo's beam does, but do Goku's/Raditz's?

If not, would it be possible to add it in newer releases? I think beams would be much more used if they are able to home in, otherwise I feel they may be easily countered, and not used often. I may be wrong, but just a suggestion!

Branks View user's profile Send private message

Homing would be cheap. It'd be better to just knock your opponent into the ground or wall, and then fire away at him with beams.

Oldbean Sagacious View user's profile Send private message

I know what you mean, though I'm talking about the bigger beams like Kamehameha. If someone wanted to hit someone with Kamehameha (which takes a while to charge) the opponent could easily just dodge it and counter. If they couldn't dodge it so easily, I think it'd put more emphasis on beam battles/blocking similar to the show.

In Earth Special Forces, for example, beams are rarely used as they can be easily countered, noone bothers with struggles as they can just avoid the attack, which personally I think takes away from the fun Razz just my opinion, though!

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Just wait until the deer-in-headlights feature is implemented.

Hellhound5 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, October 03, 2009

*laughing out loud* bean I like the idea but not on the big beams more over the smaller ones that does do so much damage so they couldn't mass a bunch of kame's homing on 1 person like me and you and some other people vs one dude we all just beam him down not very fair if it's a super strong beam Razz like Goku's beam in number two that would be cool if you could control it

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]