Content

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 103, 104, 105  >>

Dragon Ball Multiverse

ssj6vegeta View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, December 21, 2011

JayREEZY wrote :

ESFER25 wrote : Cell Jr is much stronger than the Perfect Cell they knew, so Cell must be better than that.

Oh no, please don't tell me they're not trying the huge power levels thing like GT and April Fools Rolling Eyes

techniclly everything from freiza and up had a "huge powerlevel"

JayREEZY View user's profile Send private message

ssj6vegeta wrote : techniclly everything from freiza and up had a "huge powerlevel"

Yeah, but at least they didn't rationalize old enemies gaining craploads of power, or Goku being as strong as a Super Saiyan 3 in his normal state(Trying to rationalize Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two)).

They stopped at Super Saiyan 3, so I was already kind of annoyed, but got over it. *sighs* Then GT came.........

Yeah, but at least they didn't rationalize old enemies gaining craploads of power

Scratch that, that sounds like a good idea Laughing

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

tell me if I'm wrong but that Namek made that attack like that because that way that cell jr. not will be able to regenerate himself... because that Namek already fight vs cell in his unniverse and he know cell can regenerate himself thanks to something in his head (I don't remember the name of that thing...)

Mima The Disciple View user's profile Send private message

After Goku shot a kamehameha at Cell in "our" universe, Cell still regenerated even though his head was blown to smithereens.

yes, but... after he explote with Goku and king kai's planet he return to the earth and say something about something in his head, for that reason he didn't die in that moment... so... that Namek destroy that thing in the head of that cell jr., that way he can "hide" his real power until the "real" battles...

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

AnTy wrote : yes, but... after he explote with Goku and king kai's planet he return to the earth and say something about something in his head, for that reason he didn't die in that moment... so... that Namek destroy that thing in the head of that cell jr., that way he can "hide" his real power until the "real" battles...

It wasn't something in his head, it was a single living cell(pun not intended...) that survived the blast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9-0OYuyPVU#t=00m30s

He states as such himself when he's explaining how he survived after blowing himself up on King Kai's planet. Seems that so long as a single cell lives, he can regenerate.

Which is a potentially disturbing avenue that I'm glad was not explored in the original series, because what happens if you cut him in half with a Destructo Disk, or the like? Do you end up with two Cells? Or worse, if Trunks had his sword on him when he first faced Cell and had used it against him during their fight in a similar fashion to that of Frieza...? A dozen Cell Jr. clones were scary, imagine if they were a dozen Cells instead, with fully intact cognitive ability and tactical skill as opposed to the Cell Jr.'s raw power alone... Shocked

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, December 22, 2011

JayREEZY wrote :

ESFER25 wrote : Cell Jr is much stronger than the Perfect Cell they knew, so Cell must be better than that.

Oh no, please don't tell me they're not trying the huge power levels thing like GT and April Fools Rolling Eyes

Why not? It's been 20 years since that fight, of couse Cell is incredibly powerful now.

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

*laughing out loud*.

JayREEZY View user's profile Send private message

JayREEZY wrote : Scratch that, that sounds like a good idea :*laughing out loud*:

Fal Capable View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, December 23, 2011

Hah, this comic is great Wink

Mima and Shenku, I was right (again), he knew that because he already fight vs perfect cell... all the battle between them was to obvious...

anyway I want to know who will fight now...

TRL View user's profile Send private message

You're too smart, Anty. Razz

I thought cell juniors couldn't regenerate anyway so I think it's kind of lacking that he did this.

Anyway last battle of round 1, round 2 will finally begin. No more new fighters will be introduced. Only new matchups. That kind of makes it a bit more boring, hope they have enough surprises left.

TRL wrote : You're too smart, Anty. Razz

I thought cell juniors couldn't regenerate anyway so I think it's kind of lacking that he did this.

hahaha thanks, the only problem is I can't speak English very well...

anyway cell jr. can't regenerate himself... but perfect cell show them that, I mean he beat all his enemies so... all he was able to do was learn more and be more strong (or at least that is in my mind)...

If they wanted to end the match with a no questions victory, it would have been easier to just have the Namekian use a large energy blast to incinerate Cell Jr. than to use this cyclops eye-beam thing and claim it destroyed Jr.'s core...

A simple mouth-blast could have sufficed.

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Gohan killed Cell Jrs without energy attacks, why would this one be able to regenerate?

Shenku, maybe because that Namek want to make cell know he know about that core... and with a eye beam he didn't use to much power, just the enough...

Esfer, maybe them just learn that... or they could not learn any new skill/attack?...

Malek View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, December 24, 2011

Piccolo Daimao VS Regular Piccolo? Smile (Both didn't fight yet)

Reply with quote Monday, December 26, 2011

How did you guys now that it was Piccolo Daimao.

That seems a bit underwhelming for so much anticipation.

Reply with quote Thursday, December 29, 2011

This "demon" kid is already making my brain hurt...

Haha I love beelzebub! But they're setting him up to lose (his comment about feeling heavy).

Also for anyone who didn't get it, Dabura looks like Beelzebub's real father in Sandland.

Domo-Kun View user's profile Send private message

"For example, I was given chocolates, and I didn't share with my friends! In addition, I ate them just before dinnertime!" He's pure evil!

Reply with quote Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I h@the that useless fights...

Mima The Disciple View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, January 26, 2012

Reply with quote Saturday, February 25, 2012

kind of boring... why he don't kill him with just one hit?...

Reply with quote Sunday, February 26, 2012

finally...

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 103, 104, 105  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]