Content

alls please

blackwhite View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, December 29, 2009

vote please for Earth Special Forces 1.3 the best mod ..http://www.moddb.com/mods/earths-special-forces

The-Kakarotto View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Why not ZEQ2 Lite? Crying or Very sad

Maybe Razz

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

ZEQ2-lite is a game. Earth Special Forces is a mod.

Bax21 View user's profile Send private message

you are disgrace to this forum because of that.... I still can't believe a member of Earth Special Forces come to our forum and tells us to vote for Earth Special Forces... *laughing out loud* dude this is not some random forum its ZEQ2LITE forum. if you want peoples to vote for your game go to other forum and tell them.... we are voting for zeq2lite and .

Bax21 wrote : you are disgrace to this forum because of that.... I still can't believe a member of Earth Special Forces come to our forum and tells us to vote for Earth Special Forces... *laughing out loud* dude this is not some random forum its ZEQ2LITE forum. if you want peoples to vote for your game go to other forum and tell them.... we are voting for zeq2lite and .

Maybe there's people on this forum who likes Earth Special Forces. For example me, I love ZEQ2-lite and I love Earth Special Forces. Or you only play ZEQ2-lite and not other games?

like is something different from voting *intense laughter* ... its kind of competition between 2 games... ( sorry if I was too rude (to first post)) ... so its kind of lacking if 2 of us compete who got better game and I come to your forum and say hey vote for my game ...isn't it ?*super intense laughter* and he said best mod too

I think than ZEQ2-lite and Earth Special Forces are in a defferent competition. ZEQ2-lite is a game and Earth Special Forces is a mod.

Zevy View user's profile Send private message

You know...instead of crying because you don't know what mod is the best you can vote for both...it's allowed Wink

Zevy wrote : You know...instead of crying because you don't know what mod is the best you can vote for both...it's allowed Wink

ZEQ2-lite isn't a mod

Zevy View user's profile Send private message

Sorry my mistake...but you can still vote for both...That is what I did.

Zevy wrote : Sorry my mistake...but you can still vote for both...That is what I did.

Me too ¬¬

blackwhite View user's profile Send private message

I ask you to vote because this mod is far beyond Very Happy from any game of PlayStation 2 I like too ZEQ2 lite but e s f 1.3 show a awesome progress take a look here Very Happy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3cJcMwxgFA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OWyrLOvckY

some videos released for christmas
the coders has hacked the engine and the graphics it's amazing and the mêlée it's more more different form the old version enjoy the videos Very Happy

Play Station 2'5 *intense laughter*

Damaera View user's profile Send private message

ESFER25 wrote :

Zevy wrote : You know...instead of crying because you don't know what mod is the best you can vote for both...it's allowed Wink

ZEQ2-lite isn't a mod

ZEQ 2 Lite is still technically a mod for Quake 3, just stand alone.

Damaera wrote :

ESFER25 wrote :

ZEQ2-lite isn't a mod

ZEQ 2 Lite is still technically a mod for Quake 3, just stand alone.

that's technicaly a game using Quake 3 engine I think

Alex Al Knows View user's profile Send private message

The game runs on a modified version of the Quake 3 engine and highly modified gamecode. Both the terms "game" and "mod" are technically correct. The majority of the code was actually a plain mod for Quake 3 but with the Quake 3 engine going opensource it was natural to make use of it.

The game is moving further away from the base Quake 3 game code but it's still very much a mod taking advantage of the fact it's engine is opensource Smile

Alex wrote : The game runs on a modified version of the Quake 3 engine and highly modified gamecode. Both the terms "game" and "mod" are technically correct. The majority of the code was actually a plain mod for Quake 3 but with the Quake 3 engine going opensource it was natural to make use of it.

The game is moving further away from the base Quake 3 game code but it's still very much a mod taking advantage of the fact it's engine is opensource Smile

thanks for info Smile

TheXenon View user's profile Send private message

How many times do these things need to be explained? What don't you people get about it?

blackwhite wrote : I ask you to vote because this mod is far beyond Very Happy from any game of PlayStation 2 I like too ZEQ2 lite but e s f 1.3 show a awesome progress take a look here Very Happy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3cJcMwxgFA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OWyrLOvckY

some videos released for christmas
the coders has hacked the engine and the graphics it's amazing and the mêlée it's more more different form the old version enjoy the videos Very Happy

isn't hacking illegal ??? especialy of someones engine *super mega extreme intense laughter*

TheXenon wrote : How many times do these things need to be explained? What don't you people get about it?

Explain what?

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]