Content

why I can't look on? :(

leogone View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, February 05, 2012

can enywone help me, why I can't look on som time???????????????????????? Confused Confused Confused Confused

Astronomical View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Been a while, but as far as I know, there are 2 instances when I played that stopped me from locking on.

The first and most common was when someone dies, and disconnects before they respawn.
When they die, you loose the lock on them, and cannot lock anyone else until they respawn. If they disconnect before they respawn, you will be stuck without the ability to lock until you reconnect, or someone engages in mêlée with you.

The 2nd was where you can't lock anyone, but everyone else can lock you fine but they can't engage mêlée with you properly. This is much more rare to see, and I don't know the cause. but a reconnect should fix the problem

Gokukeen View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, February 10, 2012

leogone wrote : can enywone help me, why I can't look on som time???????????????????????? Confused Confused Confused Confused

I think its lag Sad

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Astronomical, it's amazing that despite dozens of players being asked to list exact conditions to replicate the various lockon/mêlée bugs in the past, you effortlessly unleash such precise specifics. Kudos.

JayREEZY View user's profile Send private message

Astronomical wrote : The 2nd was where you can't lock anyone, but everyone else can lock you fine but they can't engage mêlée with you properly. This is much more rare to see, and I don't know the cause. but a reconnect should fix the problem

If you think that's bad, try not being able to lock on or engage in mêlée when someone engages with you. Picture this: Someone draining your health away with stuns and punches while you move freely and rotate while looking around.

Astronomical View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, February 13, 2012

Zeth wrote : Astronomical, it's amazing that despite dozens of players being asked to list exact conditions to replicate the various lockon/mêlée bugs in the past, you effortlessly unleash such precise specifics. Kudos.

Thanks, but I assumed you knew already? When playing on the servers, it was obvious what was happening. Either way, glad to help. Smile

triv13 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, February 13, 2012

for me when this happens I fire a fully charged kame into sky and it works *laughing out loud* Very Happy

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]