Content

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 56, 57, 58  >>

Play Dragon Ball Online thanks to Laguna(DaFeLa)

VLadD View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, February 16, 2012

Konan wrote : I'll made a wallpaper from Dokumas screenshot.

what the heck with kid Buu eyes in this game? Shocked

Konan View user's profile Send private message

VLadD wrote :

what the heck with kid Buu eyes in this game? Shocked

You can't see it because the effects make it..blurry or something.

Acaryus Cutting-Edge View user's profile Send private message

Meet the new Supreme Kai!

Cool

ssj6vegeta View user's profile Send private message

if I take of picture of me in Super Saiyan you can hook me up with a picture?

or a picture in general

NabaKonvecit View user's profile Send private message

I guess ill reenter the Game then

ssj6vegeta wrote :

if I take of picture of me in Super Saiyan you can hook me up with a picture?

or a picture in general

if the resolution was:
1280 x 720
or
1440 x 900
or bigger

and the pictute was clear like Dokumas so the hud is not on the screen, than yes I can improve it in Photohsop CS5.5.

Reply with quote Friday, February 17, 2012

well I'm going to be back in action the name is DrDre level I still don't know but I am instalin at the moment I was downloading the game yesterday

Reply with quote Saturday, February 18, 2012

Back in Action just lvled 3 more lvls

Dokumas Jamaicabronx View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Flight is coming Thursday at midnight. http://event.wasabii.com.tw/Dragon Ball Online/120223_Update/index.html

A little heads up for everyone. I will be transitioning between TW and KR Dragon Ball Online. The reason why I will be alternating is the economy on TW is horrible. Not to mention that the chance of critical is drastically lowered compared to the KR Dragon Ball Online. Positives of the KR version they already have flight, 5 March 2012 air fighting will be added, economy is better, stats are more balanced, dragonball hunting is at a convenient time, and dragonball scramble last all day.

how da fudge are you going to enter that game with no Kssn and a Korean Phone Number

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, February 22, 2012

NabaKonvecit wrote : how the fudge are you going to enter that game with no Kssn and a Korean Phone Number

Tell us your secret Dokumas! Don't tell me it's DemonicFox666's doing... Confused

I'm starting to not like this guy, he says he doesn't like sarcasm, but he jokes around all the time. He thinks he is higher than the other guild members. I realized this when he kicked Acaryus from the guild.

Please don't let him get too close to you. He doesn't seem sincere, though he does help people sometimes... when someone supposedly disrespects him or threatens his "authority," he reacts as if he is a king...

A guild is supposed to be a group of friends, with a degree of order, I'll admit, but I think leaders should not put themselves higher than their own "friends." I know you aren't like that, but I worry that he'll take advantage of your gentle nature and convince you to let him take over. Confused

Linkxp500 wrote :

NabaKonvecit wrote : how the fudge are you going to enter that game with no Kssn and a Korean Phone Number

Tell us your secret Dokumas! Don't tell me it's DemonicFox666's doing... Confused

I'm starting to not like this guy, he says he doesn't like sarcasm, but he jokes around all the time. He thinks he is higher than the other guild members. I realized this when he kicked Acaryus from the guild.

Please don't let him get too close to you. He doesn't seem sincere, though he does help people sometimes... when someone supposedly disrespects him or threatens his "authority," he reacts as if he is a king...

A guild is supposed to be a group of friends, with a degree of order, I'll admit, but I think leaders should not put themselves higher than their own "friends." I know you aren't like that, but I worry that he'll take advantage of your gentle nature and convince you to let him take over. Confused

1.well internet power(high five hammer) makes you corrupted..

2.guilds like forums, they have rules if you brake it you need to leave

Konan wrote :

Linkxp500 wrote :

1.well internet power(high five hammer) makes you corrupted..

2.guilds like forums, they have rules if you brake it you need to leave

I don't recall any rule in any forum that specifically outlaws sarcasm or jokes. That's the only reason this guy kicked Acaryus; he was annoyed.

No Link it's not his decision it's my own. Nabako, a member of Taskforce gave me a free KR account. It's this Korean guy he practically handed it out like it was nothing. Link I was starting to get corrupted by him but less communication helped. Plus I can outwit him.

I had my old account if anybody need it.. *intense laughter*

This an example of how screwed up the economy is on TW.

+11 are 20 mil in KR whereas in TW it would be 800 mil or higher.

A sayianman dogi is 4.5 mil whereas in TW it would be 500 mil or higher.

u60's are 2 mil whereas in TW would be a 1 bil or higher.

Definitely look at the difference in numbers there. KR doesn't require you to cash. However the TW version basically says YOU NEED TO CASH TO PLAY.

Reply with quote Thursday, February 23, 2012

Flying. Very Happy

Well, I'm glad I don't have to worry too much about him anymore. But enough dwelling on him; we must celebrate that flying is now available, and congratulations on getting the Korean account. Smile

Linkxp500 wrote : Well, I'm glad I don't have to worry too much about him anymore. But enough dwelling on him; we must celebrate that flying is now available, and congratulations on getting the Korean account. Smile

Thanks. By the way guys I recommend that you save your flight scrolls because when they run out you will have to pay to fly in burst speed.

Wolverine View user's profile Send private message

You can fly now ?!?! I played this game way back man. Forgot my username though. And can the lang be changed now?

JadenKorn Totally Explicit View user's profile Send private message

Konan wrote : I had my old account if anybody need it.. *intense laughter*

Splendid. Proceed!

Also, guys I will reveal the infinite flying exploit once I figure it out. Smile

JadenKorn wrote :

Splendid. Proceed!

what wit what what

JadenKorn Totally Explicit View user's profile Send private message

Konan wrote :

JadenKorn wrote :

Splendid. Proceed!