Content

My Downloading Glitch is BACK!

SSJ8Gogeta View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, February 24, 2012

It's BACK!what do I do this time?
I was downloading Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 on Utorrent

after the download was finished I was going to download the Emulator but then the download(emulator) wouldn't finish I was using Google Chrome and I have no viruse or TROJAN!

Mima The Disciple View user's profile Send private message

SSJ8Gogeta, I need to ask you something. How do you expect us to help if you just say "I'm having a glitch, help!1!one!" Tell us what steps you take when it occurs, tell us how you get to that situation, tell us if it gives you some warning messages, ANYTHING.

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

Quite honestly as a someone with knowledge of computer systems and so on. I clearly state that I would be afraid to look at yours Gogeta.

Because you sound like a person who would delete various .DLL files in order to free up some HD space.

In any case what did you do before that thing reappeared?

I don't know Confused

Then we cannot help you.

err I told you I was downloading Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 and Raging Blast 2

Perhaps you got yourself a virus? I don't know..

my site advisor is on so it couldn't be and this Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Download of Budokai Tenkaichi 3 was safe I downloaded with UTorrent

Shane View user's profile Send private message

I think that's illegal… yep pretty sure it's illegal. Don't try downloading commercial games for a bit, it was on the news that companies are hiding Trojans inside of pirated online music, movies and games.

Ik Very Happy Very Happy

just can't help it Razz Budokai Tenkaichi 3 is so awesome and this download is VIRUS free no dislikes and it was tested

Edit:I still have the same amount of HD Space except I have 81.9 GB this Time so please help me Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Shane View user's profile Send private message

It's illegal. That means the forum can't help you! Sorry Sad

Shane wrote : I think that's illegal… yep pretty sure it's illegal. Don't try downloading commercial games for a bit, it was on the news that companies are hiding Trojans inside of pirated online music, movies and games.

I WASN'T exactly downloading it it was already downloaded BEFORE the GLITCH OCCURED

Konan View user's profile Send private message

If you cannot download it with Chrome why don't you try another web browser that not installed recently on your system?..

GoldenWarrior View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, February 25, 2012

or delete google chrome re install and then if it keeps happening,install firefox

elektronas View user's profile Send private message

First of all, if you want to play with pcsx2 you need bios from your OWN PlayStation 2, believe me I already tried this download stuff and it did not work, so unless you have your own PlayStation 2 only then you will be able to use pcsx2 the proper way.

Second of all, as people say, it's illegal so anything illegal you download will be against you. You should buy yourself PlayStation 2 along with Budokai Tenkaichi 3 and play it on your TV, and it costs less then it may on downloads (if people get you).

So don't post illegal things in these forums. I believe the thread should be locked because I think it's unnecessary to anyone.

edit- And about the glitch, grega is right, you probably deleted something that makes the computer system work (in this case somekind of file that makes downloads available), so right now you can just buy another computer if this really happened.

elektronas wrote : First of all, if you want to play with pcsx2 you need bios from your OWN PlayStation 2, believe me I already tried this download stuff and it did not work, so unless you have your own PlayStation 2 only then you will be able to use pcsx2 the proper way.

Second of all, as people say, it's illegal so anything illegal you download will be against you. You should buy yourself PlayStation 2 along with Budokai Tenkaichi 3 and play it on your TV, and it costs less then it may on downloads (if people get you).

So don't post illegal things in these forums. I believe the thread should be locked because I think it's unnecessary to anyone.

edit- And about the glitch, grega is right, you probably deleted something that makes the computer system work (in this case somekind of file that makes downloads available), so right now you can just buy another computer if this really happened.

I never said that. I just said he sounds the type for that ^^

First: try using a different browser.
Second: site adviser is not 100% correct not will it ever be.
Third: just because you used a torrent, doesn't mean it won't have a virus.

finally: What did you do to fix it the first time?

I think we resolved the issue. He probably has non-flat internet, meaning he "buys" gigabytes. So he probably went over his limit by downloading those ROMs.

I never BOUGHT anything for my computer

SSJ8Gogeta wrote : I never BOUGHT anything for my computer

No he's talking about your internet connection type.

There are 3 types of internet connections.

Number 1: You pay like for a phone. Meaning the longer you stay connected, the more you have to pay.

Number 2: Constant connection. Meaning you pay a fixed amount each month and have a constant connection.

Number 3: Bandwidth limitation. This one means that you get a limited amount of data you can download, before downloads are disabled for you. While you can still browse the web, you are unable to download. You have a fixed amount over a fixed time span. (Example would be 6 GB per week. So if you download 6 GB you can not download anything else for the rest of the week when the limit gets reset)

What Mima is trying to say is that you have the third connection type. Basically when you get over your download limit, your Internet Service Provider prevents you from downloading anything else.

I suggest you check your contract with your Internet Service Provider in order to find out what type of connection you have and if it is the third type, you should also find out what your limit is.

So read the contract.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]