Content

<<  1, 2

Raditz Super Saiyan concept

Twillypop View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Well I know its easy to change the color of the hair and call it a day, but there are some people who are clueless and don't know how to make one and might want a Super Saiyan ver. of Raditz.

Konan View user's profile Send private message

What is the difference between Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan 3 Raditz? I mean, the hair looks the same. Razz

Domo-Kun View user's profile Send private message

Raging-Blast wrote : 'enough said

Best post ever Laughing

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Pretty sure the Super Saiyan state only changes existing hair rather than granting additional strands. Why not go from Nappa's original hair -- which is a mystery in itself how it went missing given Saiyan's oft-discussed ability to never have their hair change over their lifetime.

Was it a toupee perhaps?

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote : Pretty sure the Super Saiyan state only changes existing hair rather than granting additional strands. Why not go from Nappa's original hair -- which is a mystery in itself how it went missing given Saiyan's oft-discussed ability to never have their hair change over their lifetime.

Was it a toupee perhaps?

Well, seeing as how he was a war hero, he might've shaved his head, much like the military requires of it's recruits.

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Nah Saiyans can still bald. Look at Vegeta's receding hairline. It's the shape of their hair that never changes.

JayREEZY View user's profile Send private message

TRL wrote : Nah Saiyans can still bald. Look at Vegeta's receding hairline. It's the shape of their hair that never changes.

You sure? I always thought it was a sign of royalty. Razz

Then again, why would Raditz ever have one then? Laughing

Reply with quote Thursday, March 01, 2012

TRL wrote : Nah Saiyans can still bald. Look at Vegeta's receding hairline. It's the shape of their hair that never changes.

So Saiyan hair never grows, but it can fall out of the head? If this is so, how come Goku never had a different hairstyle even after all he's been through.

I mean, even as a grandfather (twice; once with Pan, and once with Pan's grandson, Goku Jr., when Goku had grown to about the same age because he never could wish himself back to an adult in GT), Goku never lost hair; it never got shorter, except from the GT series, but I think that was due to a different artist drawing Goku.

I think that Vegeta had different head-hair proportions because of the different artists drawing him.

Correct me if I'm wrong; I don't really know if my points are completely true. If you know of anything that would could say more than mere examples, such as official quotes or such, let me (or anyone else know).

TRL View user's profile Send private message

It's simple, Goku's family doesn't have balding. Some men just never get bald. The uncles on my father side and my grandpa get really bald. The uncles on my mother's side still have all the hair of their youth but turn grey really early. Even my grandfather still has a lush head of grey curls. Razz

It also seems that Saiyans have a much slower rate of aging. Probably a genetic pattern to lengthen the time in which they are able to fight. If they also actually live longer we can't know. They might age very rapidly once they hit a certain age.

Toriyama once randomly drew an old Goku just for laughs.

I suppose that makes sense.

VLadD View user's profile Send private message

I dislike fake charecters what don't was on manga only Hero I like Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

It's just edits, so don't worry.

Raging-Blast View user's profile Send private message

Twillypop wrote : Well I know its easy to change the color of the hair and call it a day

Indeed.

Konan wrote : What is the difference between Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan 3 Raditz? I mean, the hair looks the same. Razz

SSJ8Gogeta View user's profile Send private message

OH MY GOODNESS

Xosi View user's profile Send private message

That's more hair then me.

Reply with quote Friday, March 02, 2012

HaHa this Fourm has become a discussion about Super Saiyan hair styles Rolling Eyes Laughing

Anyway I don't know how Raditz would fight with 20 ft of hair on him!!!!!

Rebornx300 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, March 02, 2012

Me either. Smile

Fokutora View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, March 08, 2012

-Why do we need a ssjRaditz?
Because he's the older brother of Goku and in the beginning he could own Goku easily, but he choose to get him on his side.I want more transformations to this guy and I have ideeas.He has potential since he's the son of Bardock and the brother of Goku.
-How should the hair look?
Well all Saiyan hair raises up when go Super Saiyan so the hair should be upper and goldy offcourse.
About Super Saiyan 2 hair is spiky and even upper and increases.
About Ultimate Super Saiyan hair just increases in size and even more in USSJ2.
About Super Saiyan 3 hair increses greatly.
About Super Saiyan 4 hair looks normal but increseas in the backhead area.
-About new skills.
We cannot anticipate what skill would have Raditz learned.But you can give him some elite Saiyan skills since he's a Saiyan and he's Super Saiyan or more.I like the dual beam attack that cut off Piccolo's hand and the energy lightning that wounded Goku after his kamehameha, in original Japanese he said ' I give you something.heck'.He had three attacks that could have done:"Double Sunday" or in original Japanese 'go to heck' against Piccolo after first SBCannon,then "shi ne Kakarotto" or 'die Kakarotto' with his finger and then an attack against Gohan 'it's over' you can use those for his transformations.Watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRh8qtMQXos for inspiration.
-About new transformations:
I think that if he survived his battle in Dragon Ball Z he could have gone Super Saiyan against Frieza or someone.
Then I think he could have tried to achieve more power so next is Ultimate Super Saiyan or Advanced Super Saiyan and USSJ2 just like Vegeta.
Later with increased power he achieves GoldenApe then Super Saiyan 4.
About Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan 3 those requires some other way of training.Vegeta became Super Saiyan 2 only with Majin power.But you can uso those two if you want.

DO WATHEVER YOU WANT.I told you wathever I want.

Reply with quote Thursday, March 08, 2012

You know, it's hard to picture these things without images... which makes you the most ideal person to get these ideas to be realized. Smile

Reply with quote Monday, March 12, 2012

okay guys I'll work on you're ideas and suggestions, thanks for the video Fokutora I needed that. Anyway one problem with adding custom attacks, I don't know how to animate them...... I have Milkshape and 3ds Max but I'm not good at animating, does anyone have a tut for any of these programs or a link to a forum. It would save me time searching all the time...

And those of you who question why I did Raditz, I used him because I can be original and not use anyone elses ideas Laughing

<<  1, 2

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]