Content

[BUG] Character

Wart View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hi everybody!
I have a big problem...when I'm join in a server I can't see my character texture, I try to move but I see him dead, what can I do?

Sorry for my English.

Bye

Anoxable View user's profile Send private message

First of all on what revision are you?
The stable on is 1536.

Don123436 View user's profile Send private message

How do you start the game?

I download the game from "taringa", but I used Tortoise for update de revision, I think I have the stable version.

I start the game play->search server (internet)-> fight

When I play alone I see the character right, but when I join in a server with more people I have the problem.

Some pictures (the second picture is the BUG): http://imageshack.us/g/607/serverdbo.png/

Mima The Disciple View user's profile Send private message

I think you have the newest version, and you should update to 1536. Right click, -> Tortoise SVN, -> Update to revision, -> 1536

Mima wrote : I think you have the newest version, and you should update to 1536. Right click, -> Tortoise SVN, -> Update to revision, -> 1536

Thanks!!, its okay Wink

Bye

Fokutora View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, March 02, 2012

okay I have reinstaled release 1536 and I cannot see the transformation of Raditz, Piccolo and other. Crying or Very sad

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

Fokutora wrote : okay I have reinstaled release 1536 and I cannot see the transformation of Raditz, Piccolo and other. Crying or Very sad

Vegeta Cell and Goku and Goku Emblem are the only ones capable of transformation in the official 1536 revision.

...how can I see them, there are other guys that sustain that they see my transformations.I have Revolution 4 and neither there I can't see them.I don't want to try all addons one by one ti'll I can see them. So maybe you can tell me where can I find a description for every addon.Or simply tell me which one to take.

JayREEZY View user's profile Send private message

Here's a question... Why do you guys keep downloading ZEQ2-lite from other sites? Laughing

Xosi View user's profile Send private message

JayREEZY wrote : Here's a question... Why do you guys keep downloading ZEQ2-lite from other sites? :*laughing out loud*:

Other sites? Confused

JayREEZY View user's profile Send private message

Wart wrote : I download the game from "taringa", but I used Tortoise for update de revision, I think I have the stable version.

Xosi wrote : Other sites? Confused

Yup

Rebornx300 View user's profile Send private message

*laughing out loud*.You were using a latest revision,not stable. Laughing

Reply with quote Saturday, March 03, 2012

I don't think so I downloaded it from this site.one was public beta - I tried that also - and the other was 1536.Than a guy told me about revolution 3 and I did revolution 4 which looks like 3 inside.I would like to try something more but I don't know which, you guys work without interruption so I barely can download something just to find there's something better or different. Smile

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]