Content

Been A while since I had this problem

DarkPrince_92 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, March 11, 2012

I just don't know how to deal with this...it's been a while since I had this issue...I don't know what file is fvckin up the sky right now.

Konan View user's profile Send private message

they probably work on the shaders..

The shader file I have is up to date, so if I wait it will get fixed I guess, right?

Domo-Kun View user's profile Send private message

DarkPrince_92 wrote : The shader file I have is up to date, so if I wait it will get fixed I guess, right?

Pretty much. Maybe you could try replacing the .shader with 1536's?

Nah, same thing. This started happening after I downloaded that Otherworld Tournament version Goku, and I don't know how it happened.

Domo-Kun View user's profile Send private message

This happens to me too and I don't have any addons

Strange then...I guess it's being worked on why it isn't working at the moment, most likely.

TankaTed View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, March 12, 2012

This is happening to me as well. D:

TankaTed wrote : This is happening to me as well. D:

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Are you all running the same revision? If so, which.

Also, check the console for errors. If a shader load fails, the remaining shaders in that file will fail to load. This should not be the case here, of course. It sounds like a shader/texture from the addon you've used is causing a conflict.

Zeth wrote : Are you all running the same revision? If so, which.

Also, check the console for errors. If a shader load fails, the remaining shaders in that file will fail to load. This should not be the case here, of course. It sounds like a shader/texture from the addon you've used is causing a conflict.

Nope it's the latest UNMODIFIED SVN. By the way, reflecting Namek water has so many problem in the latest SVN.

You aren't supposed to be using the latest. That's the problem.

Zeth wrote : You aren't supposed to be using the latest. That's the problem.

I'm not using it just tell the problem..

If you want to find the exact cause of the issue, why not revert (update to revision) on your folder? Keep back-stepping versions until you find the exact revision change that caused the issue. Then you'll be able to inspect the files that were changed and know exactly what caused it.

You can right click and do SVN -> Show Log on individual files, folders, or the root itself to get a listing of revision numbers and changes made.

Find the exact issue and resolve it! This is one of the things I was talking about when I mention getting the community involved more. Anyone can easily track this one down with enough persistence.

Zeth wrote : If you want to find the exact cause of the issue, why not revert (update to revision) on your folder? Keep back-stepping versions until you find the exact revision change that caused the issue. Then you'll be able to inspect the files that were changed and know exactly what caused it.

You can right click and do SVN -> Show Log on individual files, folders, or the root itself to get a listing of revision numbers and changes made.

Find the exact issue and resolve it! This is one of the things I was talking about when I mention getting the community involved more. Anyone can easily track this one down with enough persistence.

You are kind of like a Linux operating system, so if users had problem they need to fix it *laughing out loud*.
I only download the newest cause wanna see the project so far but *laughing out loud* its your project isn't? And revert version isn't mean fixing it..since the others still had the problem than.
YOU not me, YOU need to fix it and the source not the downloaded version..

I reverted the shader a couple of times, even all the way back to 1536, but I still have the same issue. I see what you're saying though Zeth. I'll figure it out though, thanks guys.

Reply with quote Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I reverted the shader a couple of times, even all the way back to 1536, but I still have the same issue. I see what you're saying though Zeth. I'll figure it out though, thanks guys.

Don't revert just the shader. Revert your entire build. Or, if you'd like to keep your latest revision working, do a separate checkout on another folder and start reverting the whole build bit by bit until you find the revision that caused the collapse.

JayREEZY View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, March 14, 2012

DarkPrince_92 wrote : I reverted the shader a couple of times, even all the way back to 1536, but I still have the same issue. I see what you're saying though Zeth. I'll figure it out though, thanks guys.

It seems like another possible outcome, is that you have an addon map with similar names in the shader as your LastStand... This is actually a common problem with skyboxes, since a lot of different maps have skyboxes with similar, or sometimes the same, name.

I'm not saying this is your case, but erhm... That's what happened to me. Laughing

Reply with quote Thursday, March 15, 2012

From what I gathered from Konan, the problem exists on the latest SVN (without addons/modification). There are many contributors that often change critical files in the SVN. The best way to know when something changed is to refer to the SVN log and hope that comments were made. You can also simply see the revision numbers when a change was made to a particular file or folder and use that as a reference for reverting to a specific number.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]