Xosi View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, March 14, 2012

leogone wrote : can somebody give me a link for download a ethernet controller

Confused

JayREEZY View user's profile Send private message

Laughing

what? You have to buy a controller at the store dude... You know, Gamestop, or something. Heck, even WalMart may have some controllers with usb cords attached..

TankaTed View user's profile Send private message

Is this really a valid question?

JayREEZY wrote :

:*laughing out loud*:

what? You have to buy a controller at the store dude... You know, Gamestop, or something. Heck, even WalMart may have some controllers with usb cords attached..

Yes. Surprised Walmart has everything you need over there. Razz

Indeed, Illuminati Walmart has gotta be stocked up on Controllers.

Domo-Kun View user's profile Send private message

TankaTed wrote : Indeed, Illuminati Walmart has gotta be stocked up on Controllers.

Isn't Walmart only in the United States?

Domo-Kun wrote :

TankaTed wrote : Indeed, Illuminati Walmart has gotta be stocked up on Controllers.

Isn't Walmart only in the you.S.?

I think it's all over the world. I don't know though.

Domo-Kun wrote :

Isn't Walmart only in the United States?

It's there,except not in Brooklyn I think.

musabsalih66 View user's profile Send private message

*laughing out loud* Very Happy

leogone View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, March 15, 2012

I need it for resolve my server probleme

Konan View user's profile Send private message

And what is your problem Legolas?

Domo-Kun View user's profile Send private message

How is a controller going to solve server issues O.o

Domo-Kun wrote : How is a controller going to solve server issues O.o

Razz

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, March 16, 2012

He didn't say a game controller. He said an ethernet controller -- a.okay.a a NIC, a network card. If you physically need a new one, yes, you should be able to get one at walmart or anywhere easily online. If you are asking for a driver, then you'll need to be more specific about your operating system and the model of the hardware itself.

Unless you are having issues with your internet/network in general (and not just with ZEQ2-lite), it more than likely is your internet provider though.

Forza Gerlacious View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote : He didn't say a game controller. He said an ethernet controller -- a.okay.a a NIC, a network card. If you physically need a new one, yes, you should be able to get one at walmart or anywhere easily online. If you are asking for a driver, then you'll need to be more specific about your operating system and the model of the hardware itself.

Unless you are having issues with your internet/network in general (and not just with ZEQ2-lite), it more than likely is your internet provider though.

I wonder how he can be online without a network card, though Very Happy. This is under the assumption he is not using someone elses computer.

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

Forza wrote :

Zeth wrote : He didn't say a game controller. He said an ethernet controller -- a.okay.a a NIC, a network card. If you physically need a new one, yes, you should be able to get one at walmart or anywhere easily online. If you are asking for a driver, then you'll need to be more specific about your operating system and the model of the hardware itself.

I wonder how he can be online without a network card, though Very Happy. This is under the assumption he is not using someone elses computer.

Smart phone? iTouch?

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, March 18, 2012

Linkxp500 wrote :

Forza wrote :

Smart phone? iTouch?

WiFi Hotspot on a cheap laptop, internet cafe, local library, friend's house, school, work(this one's not advisable!)... There's countless ways to access the internet outside of the home, so in all honesty, it doesn't matter if the internet is down at his house or not when determining how he's posting here...

Regardless, I'm with Brad. He is obviously talking about his network card, and more than likely needs a driver to make it work, or at least, that's my best educated guess... If it's a driver issue, the hardware should have come with a disk with the driver software on it, or have some kind of built-in software that auto installs the drivers when you boot up your computer after adding it so that it works.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]