Content

<<  1, 2

Dragon Ball Z: Lost Worlds

vegeta103 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, April 09, 2012

alishan22 wrote :

vegeta103 wrote :

TRL wrote : You all know he quit because he can't do it right?

He didn't get anywhere further than posting pictures of other peoples models. Reminds me of najeeb.

first of all I didn't need your collection of unsupported data,I really do have a virus, I'm talking through my PlayStation 3 and I never said those models were mine Zeth said I could use them

You can use DJOsama's idea and remove that virus quickly.Jeez this project is really lost. Confused

no it's not just be patient I took it to the mall so they could fix it so I will have progress when they are finished

alishan22 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, April 10, 2012

no it's not just be patient I took it to the mall so they could fix it so I will have progress when they are finished

Good so now you should know what you have started and don't stop till this game is complete cause many people seeking Dragon Ball Z mods or games get disappointed or give bad remarks to such projects which are dead.So keep your spirit up.

Reply with quote Tuesday, April 10, 2012

alishan22 wrote :

Good so now you should know what you have started and don't stop till this game is complete cause many people seeking Dragon Ball Z mods or games get disappointed or give bad remarks to such projects which are dead.So keep your spirit up.

thanks I will

Reply with quote Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Here have an avatar.

Reply with quote Saturday, April 14, 2012

alishan22 wrote : Here have an avatar.

thanks

vegeta103 wrote :

alishan22 wrote : Here have an avatar.

thanks

Your welcome. Very Happy

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

It's been 5 days since you took it to the mall.

<<  1, 2

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]