Content

Is Assassins Creed Revalations fun?

GoldenWarrior View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, June 10, 2012

I'm getting it soon, and I saw a few walkthroughs like 3, but I didn't watch the rest because I'm getting the game soon, so is it fun, because I only got ac 1 and I'm a huge ac fan Very Happy

no one?

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

1. You watched videos.
2. You're a huge AC fan.
3. You're getting it soon.

What's the point of asking this?

so I know

VLadD View user's profile Send private message

нет фигня полная честно мне не понравилась ас 1 и ас 2 самые лучшие

do me a favor and talk English, I understand russain and all, but do speak English so others understand

VeGoku View user's profile Send private message

You should've got AC 2.. It is much more fun, graphics are almost the same, and the story is huge, a lot of hours spent playing AC2. Even though the story is huge, it is a lot of fun also. Revelations is just a story which continues from the end of Brotherhood(and brotherhood begins with the end of ac2).. So you will not fully understand the story. But if you are not interested about story(revelations has a great one if you played the last two parts), and just about gameplay, then go get it Very Happy

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

ac revelations is good many combos and new stuff BUT its always same mission .get book get assassins siege and that's it *laughing out loud*

every ac game is almost like that, only the 1rst one is a bit different, but yes I think I would rather get acr then get 2 then acbh and then acr

Reply with quote Monday, June 11, 2012

GoldenWarrior wrote : every ac game is almost like that, only the 1rst one is a bit different, but yes I think I would rather get acr then get 2 then acbh and then acr

The first one is the most boring and most repetitive of them. Take my advice and go for AC:2 Very HappyD

sorry dude, but I'm not the one buying the game, its my brother and he's sending them to me, he's in USA and I'm in Ukraine, so I told him to get acr and he already did so I'm not going to tell him to sell that then get ac2

Iceman View user's profile Send private message

Well yeah AC is great game, but anyway Vegoku are you back....*intense laughter* LEGENDARY LEADER OF PBS that what I heard.. Very Happy And where are you from VeGoku??

Reply with quote Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Iceman wrote : Well yeah AC is great game, but anyway Vegoku are you back....*intense laughter* LEGENDARY LEADER OF PBS that what I heard.. Very Happy And where are you from VeGoku??

Haha, how do you know of PBS? Were you looking at some old topics? *intense laughter*
by the way. I am not back just yet Very Happy

yeah, the avatar explains that

VeGoku wrote :

Iceman wrote : Well yeah AC is great game, but anyway Vegoku are you back....*intense laughter* LEGENDARY LEADER OF PBS that what I heard.. Very Happy And where are you from VeGoku??

Haha, how do you know of PBS? Were you looking at some old topics? *intense laughter*

Well some people make clan with same name PBS before few weeks, and I heard that before it was original clan PBS and leader was VeGoku...
Then when I look old posts and when I talk with old timers I heard that you was Legend *intense laughter*... Very Happy

Iceman wrote: Well I when people make clan PBS before few weeks

what?

Iceman wrote :

VeGoku wrote :

Well some people make clan with same name PBS before few weeks, and I heard that before it was original clan PBS and leader was VeGoku...
Then when I look old posts and when I talk with old timers I heard that you was Legend *intense laughter*... Very Happy

Sorry for the offtopic golden warrior..
But who did create the clan with the same name without my permission? I told them in my last post, that nobody can make the clan with the name of PBS.

Well it is Tyson or Electron, if you want to I will send you link of enjin forum so you can see for your self..

Iceman wrote : Well it is Tyson or Electron, if you want to I will send you link of enjin forum so you can see for your self..

No, this must be resolved, I said that nobody can use the name, nobody had the right to revive my clan, at least not without my permission.

EDIT: When was the last time you saw those guys from fake PBS?

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]