Content

How to fix this.

iGoBOOM View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, June 14, 2012

I know I've posted something like this already, but now I have it on video. About the frozen screen thing. It just pauses on Awaiting snapshot.

Explains----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXCnaMDL5Gs

Edit: The game works perfectly when I create and play around by myself.

Tysonzatn View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, June 15, 2012

it happens with me also....the laststand map on my normal zeq2lite pack froze out and many other maps from other gamepacks frozes too....but I have founded a trick to open it...when you click on any server which maps frozes to you, when you click on the fight button at that time minimize you're game and when you hear that the game has started maximize it...in this way the map will not froze.

More suggestion upon this problem from you guys will be very helpful to me...thank you..Smile

AraVinD View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, June 21, 2012

its (banns)_ are kick

if someone in the server kicked you out before you come in to the server it happens or if that person banns you're kick you 1 are 3 times this happes

it's not a bug Smile

Domitjen The Champ View user's profile Send private message

iGoBOOM wrote : I know I've posted something like this already, but now I have it on video. About the frozen screen thing. It just pauses on Awaiting snapshot.

Explains----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXCnaMDL5Gs

Edit: The game works perfectly when I create and play around by myself.

My screen freezes often when I alt tab to windows, then I go back to zeq2lite and all I hear is the sound but screen is frozen, I fix this by just alt tabbing twice again.

GoldenWarrior View user's profile Send private message

this happened to me too, but I think its because of your internet connection, so if yo have a wi-fi,router, or a dsl, just turn it off then turn it back on, this worked for me so I'm not exactly sure it will work for you

Reply with quote Friday, June 22, 2012

Aravind wrote : its (banns)_ are kick

if someone in the server kicked you out before you come in to the server it happens or if that person banns you're kick you 1 are 3 times this happes

it's not a bug Smile

When I want to play alone I mean by going to create menu at that time also my laststand map doesn't open....here no one kicks me...but still I get only sound and frozen screen...so it is a bug Confused Confused
and I would like if domi will describe his way clearly...because I'm not understanding that...sorry for disturbing you...
thank you guys for sharing you're point of view upon this problem... Wink Wink

iGoBOOM View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, June 23, 2012

Thanks for the help, all the post worked, but Laststand map won't budge.
Rolling Eyes

But the rest do. Laughing

Domitjen The Champ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, June 24, 2012

Tysonzatn wrote :

Aravind wrote : its (banns)_ are kick

it's not a bug Smile

When I want to play alone I mean by going to create menu at that time also my laststand map doesn't open....here no one kicks me...but still I get only sound and frozen screen...so it is a bug Confused Confused
and I would like if domi will describe his way clearly...because I'm not understanding that...sorry for disturbing you...
thank you guys for sharing you're point of view upon this problem... Wink Wink

I open zeq2lite, join server => goes perfect. I minimalize to windows to do some stuff, then I click the zeq2lite icon to maximize it again when I want to see what's happening THEN it occurs often that my screen is frozen at that point and only the sound plays. To fix this, I go back to windows again, and remaximize it.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Try using windows key + D for it's minimizing aspects.
Try using alt + enter for full-screen toggle if you aren't seeing anything.

thank you very much for you're help.... Very Happy Very Happy

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]