Content

<<  1, 2, 3  >>

ZEQ2 llite: ultimate tenkaichi

AraVinD View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, June 24, 2012

NELLO!! wrote : f-cuk you and your secrets...just my characters defeat all the secrets you have in mind..

*laughing out loud* what nello are you mad at me Confused are just joking

Maszek View user's profile Send private message

NELLO!! wrote : ...

Must you insult people for absolutely no reason, Nello? Just because you can make new characters, you feel like you can insult anyone? You need to learn how to behave with other humans. Your work is much appreciated, but you are no different than anyone else.

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

yes.. hehe Laughing nothing of seryus I just get bored to see many times that you have secrets..

this would make this time, the desire to show something no?

Maszek wrote :

Must you insult people for absolutely no reason, Nello? Just because you can make new characters, you feel like you can insult anyone? You need to learn how to behave with other humans. Your work is much appreciated, but you are no different than anyone else.

I don't know you!!!! who are you a new contender? Laughing

NELLO!! wrote :

Maszek wrote :

I don't know you!!!! who are you a new contender? :*laughing out loud*:

Haha, nobody on the forums knows me:D
I'm not an important guy or anything. I just wanted to express my opinon.

NELLO!! wrote : yes.. hehe :*laughing out loud*: nothing of seryus I just get bored to see many times that you have secrets..

this would make this time, the desire to show something no?

going to say something my secret going to shacke something here when it hits Very Happy

hotthead41 wrote : If you guys don't want me to make then fine I won't make it but don't insult my modding abilities

Nobody insulted your modding abilities. I have merely stated that this is improbable to do without editing the source code.

alishan22 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, June 25, 2012

Maszek wrote :

No no no no no no.... Nello is a very respectable person in these forums.

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

isn't this about a gamepack??? I'm confused with all the post Confused Confused Confused

lukaszenko_PL View user's profile Send private message

TRL wrote :

Maszek wrote :

TRL wrote :

Aravind wrote :

TRL wrote : Idea 1: don't do it.

You seem to have zero knowledge and skill like Aravind anyway (can't even resize an avatar).

Before you all want to make games, let's start by making 1, just 1 finished character from the ground up. Let me see you do that.

Then we'll talk.

what the heck TRL

I know how to rezide edid text and radient and other things its just I'm to lazy to do it okay

and you picking a fight on me Very Happy

If you're too lazy to resize an avatar, you're sure as heck ain't going to be making a decent mod. Get out of here.

1. Cannot vouch for his mod-making skills, but his gamepack looks good and it's not stolen from other pack makers. It's his own textures and shaders.

2.What decent mods have you made so far?

*laughing out loud* who are you and why are you talking to me like that? You're probably one of those guys who thinks lukaszenko is the original developer of zeq2lite..

The original developer ZEQ2 lite ..

you're right, I'm not the creator of ZEQ2

I try to add or change something and learn to like others. It is not considered a guy who is great in everything and do everything because I'm not someone that

Wink

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, June 26, 2012

and I still didn't release my secrets

There has been nothing produced by any pack that isn't public knowledge. None have nor will advance beyond what the core is capable of and thus, as TRL pointed out, none really should exist.

Focus your efforts on ZEQ2-lite itself. This is the only way you will truly advance the project to a worthy state. The very existence of a "pack" is counter-intuitive to the ZEQ2-lite concept altogether.

TheXenon View user's profile Send private message

TRL staying true to his condscending ways I see. Some things never change.

If you see him release something beautimus or low-quality, feel free to diss him.

No, you should never feel free to diss anyone on these boards, that's totally the wrong way to go about anything here. However if you want to give constructive criticism that's another thing.

do you know I onced looked upto as an great role model but now =(

You're probably not the only one to feel like that and you're definitely not the first. Just ignore him and move on, nothing good will come from his negativity especially if you let it get to you. One would think he would learn after such a long time and all the warnings he's had. Obviously things are still being overlooked here in the ZEQ2 Lite community as far as disciplinary action goes.

People get away with so much these days!

Zeth wrote :

and I still didn't release my secrets

There has been nothing produced by any pack that isn't public knowledge. None have nor will advance beyond what the core is capable of and thus, as TRL pointed out, none really should exist.

Focus your efforts on ZEQ2-lite itself. This is the only way you will truly advance the project to a worthy state. The very existence of a "pack" is counter-intuitive to the ZEQ2-lite concept altogether.

does this mean I should release what I done to improve ZEQ2 ?

and thanks xenon you're speech made some power in to me Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

TheXenon View user's profile Send private message

You're welcome.

TRL View user's profile Send private message

You obviously can't read between the lines, Thexenon.

My style may seem aggressive but if you actually read what I say, nothing is really insulting and it should serve as fuel so people better themselves.

If you really can't resize an avatar you're never going to produce anything good in mod making. I encouraged him to develop his skills. I never speak just to put people down. Refocusing is the keyword here.

TRL wrote : You obviously can't read between the lines, Thexenon.

My style may seem aggressive but if you actually read what I say, nothing is really insulting and it should serve as fuel so people better themselves.

If you really can't resize an avatar you're never going to produce anything good in mod making. I encouraged him to develop his skills. I never speak just to put people down. Refocusing is the keyword here.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

cool
and see my particle work TRL I give an video too Very Happy

Aravind you have really good talent in particles for the skills.. so now your secret is out.. after the gamepack don't forget to do something for improve the project.. Wink

*laughing out loud* nope that's not my secret Confused Very Happy

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

secret???Is it something can blow up people mind???
I think you should tell us... Wink Wink
And no more secrecy.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

does this mean I should release what I done to improve ZEQ2 ?

EVERYONE should strive to get their works up to a quality that is accurate and polished enough to be put on the ZEQ2-lite SVN. That's kind of the whole point of ZEQ2-lite! Contribute to the project so that the next wave of developers can take it to an even higher level.

Making tutorials helps more than anything else though.

created a tutorial Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

about tutorials I put 2.. about Misfit Model 3D.. animating and separate groups..

I need to know one thing ..guys you see the 6 pictures I put there? I can't see anymore..

http://ZEQ2.com/lite/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3119&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

without these 6 pictures is lacking my tutorial.. I haven't anymore these pictures..

NELLO!! wrote : about tutorials I put 2.. about Misfit Model 3D.. animating and separate groups..

I need to know one thing ..guys you see the 6 pictures I put there? I can't see anymore..

http://ZEQ2.com/lite/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3119&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

without these 6 pictures is lacking my tutorial.. I haven't anymore these pictures..

don't worrey nello I created one tutorial and put it on that page

you see or not?.. the pictures?..

no but I created a tutorial for it Very Happy

except for adding new animation that you have told

<<  1, 2, 3  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]