Content

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  >>

Buu Saga Project

gigirs50 Protege View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, August 03, 2012

Zeth wrote :

And,DarkPrince..sorry for my ignorance, but What do you mean with ''abs'' and ''Phuc''?

Abs as in the abdomen (stomach muscle) region. "Phuc" as in a variant on an onomatopoeia expletive -- a way of eluding the word filter to express disdain.

as always, you are very helpful Wink

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

DarkPrince_92 wrote :

Zeth wrote : Abs as in the abdomen (stomach muscle) region. "Phuc" as in a variant on an onomatopoeia expletive -- a way of eluding the word filter to express disdain.

Sounds about right.

Cool

show me your abs Rolling Eyes I want see your result after one year.. you have to know that you have to run to make better effect Wink .. use weight for each part of abdomen.. Laughing

Ontopic= nice Gotenks .. we can improve the abdomen of this model Wink the face is very nice.

Of course Nello...I'm working to improve all the body and the ''abs'' Laughing

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

nice work with Gotenks.I like it Very Happy

Zay View user's profile Send private message

It takes only 3-8 months to get a good 6 pack. Depends on the training.

well zay,if that's it,lets go to the time chamber.Its 1 day here,1 year there right.So after training,well have six packs eventually. Laughing Laughing

Z-Awesome View user's profile Send private message

ivanhoeGT wrote : well zay,if that's it,lets go to the time chamber.Its 1 day here,1 year there right.So after training,well have six packs eventually. :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*:

you can probably look like Legendary Super Saiyan Brolly in 1 year

*laughing out loud* yeah

Reply with quote Monday, August 06, 2012

new up for Gotenks

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

body is right except still ABS, and triceps and off deltoids.. the face need some work in the (jaw mouth)
he actually looks like cell first form Rolling Eyes in 3/4wiew ..keep it up.. hair are very nice,eyes I like,forehead is right ,ears are good.. nose also.. fix what I said.. Wink in the face after need deltoids..

TRL View user's profile Send private message

It's a good model detail wise, but like Nello said it needs a LOT of fixing to be accurate.

TRL wrote : It's a good model

DarkPrince_92 View user's profile Send private message

Shrink his arms. He's still a kid. His arm didn't really bulk until he was Super Saiyan 3.

VLadD View user's profile Send private message

Hmm okay Gigi he is good, but he need more work. First you need remake belt he is terrible and short, he need to be longer. Second face his face always was angry so eyebrows need remake. Third eyes, they need to be squared they are not rounded near the nose....So big work steel with him.

Reply with quote Tuesday, August 07, 2012

NELLO!! wrote : body is right except still ABS, and triceps and off deltoids.. the face need some work in the (jaw mouth)
he actually looks like cell first form Rolling Eyes in 3/4wiew ..keep it up.. hair are very nice,eyes I like,forehead is right ,ears are good.. nose also.. fix what I said.. Wink in the face after need deltoids..

in the 3/ 4 view, he looks like cell?? Laughing Laughing where did you see this?

anyway, yes, this body needs more work..the deltoids details are only in the back..I don't know why..

And Vlad..no..those eyes are good...later the face model will have a morpher so don't worry if you want the angry face

anyway guys..I have to put this model into the SVN?..tell me guys, and specially you Zeth

after gigirs,who'll continue this? I mean rig,animate,etc Question Very Happy Very Happy
Anyway,arms need fixing like dark prince said Wink

nangaZ View user's profile Send private message

cool I like it

AraVinD View user's profile Send private message

gigirs50 wrote : new up for Gotenks

great work gigirs Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

anyway guys..I have to put this model into the SVN?..tell me guys, and specially you Zeth

That's up to you. When you feel it's at a quality equal or exceeding the other SVN models (use Goku as a base), you are more than welcome to upload it.

TRL and myself are probably the only two people qualified or experienced when dealing with accuracy approaches to get it to a respective state using practical principals. While I still find TRL's approaches lackluster and not specific enough in comparison to the ZEQ2 design styles, his methodology is really more of a "fork" in thinking than a tier below. I will acknowledge that there are some aspects of his line of thought that could be incorporated to form a (inconsequentially) minor improvement to the ZEQ2 accuracy design; yes, that was a compliment.

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

ivanhoeGT wrote : after gigirs,who'll continue this? I mean rig,animate,etc Question Very Happy Very Happy
Anyway,arms need fixing like dark prince said Wink

Once it hits the SVN? Anyone who wants to and knows how to. Although if needed, I could rig a model like this in under a day. Animations might be up to someone else though, don't have time myself...

can you put Goku's bip in there?

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

ivanhoeGT wrote : can you put Goku's bip in there?

How do you mean? Goku's bip has been on the SVN for ages... Or do you mean put Goku's animations on Gotenks? Well that might work for some more general fighting animations, Gotenks' animations would still need lots of customized animations to fit in line with his character and personality.

yes,that.If you can do it,just leave Gotenks with Goku's animations.I want to edit his animations.If you don't mind Question Very Happy

Reply with quote Wednesday, August 08, 2012

here new up..the arms needs more work, I've begun the Super Saiyan and sj3 head...tell me what do you think about the size of the arms

VLadD View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, August 08, 2012

gigirs50 wrote : here new up..the arms needs more work, I've begun the Super Saiyan and sj3 head...tell me what do you think about the size of the arms

Great Gighi only face fix and belt

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]