Content

final fantasy 7 HD remake announced

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, August 16, 2012

its finally announced the most popular ps1 game and most popular final fantasy game which changed history will be finally released in PC in HD

http://s3.deutsche-mmorpg.de/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/finalfantasy7-dierueckkehraufdenpc-small.jpg

it will be showed at onced again

gamescom at hall number 7

I will keep updating this for ff14 and 7

ff7 remake will have new features

and it will be released only for PC prize is also announced already 9,99 euro

they announced it yesterday right after ff14 updates Very Happy

update 1* its released I buyed it on amazon
its same old ff7 no hd texture only new videos are in HD

new features with online chocobo race

full total REMAKE from final fantasy 7 was today announced it will be showed of some vid after final fantasy X HD release

can't wait :O

elektronas View user's profile Send private message

Hm I'm wondering will it be as good as I think it is..

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

dagger , you can just edit the first post

elektronas wrote : Hm I'm wondering will it be as good as I think it is..

well I'm more excited about Final Fantasy XIII-versus because till now nothing new only that its 6 years under production :O

maybe next year we will see some updates on final fantasy 7 total remake and versus

I'm just hoping they show tomorrow final fantasy X HD video or smthing >.<

lawliest View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, August 17, 2012

Laguna|DaGGeR wrote :

well I'm more excited about Final Fantasy XIII-versus because till now nothing new only that its 6 years under production :O

maybe next year we will see some updates on final fantasy 7 total remake and versus

I wouldn't call Final Fantasy VII THE most popular Final Fantasy out there. There were a few more games that were more popular than Final Fantasy VII. One of them being Kingdom Hearts and its subsequent sequels. And yes, Kingdom Hearts IS technically a Final Fantasy game.

lawliest wrote :

Laguna|DaGGeR wrote :

I wouldn't call Final Fantasy VII THE most popular Final Fantasy out there. There were a few more games that were more popular than Final Fantasy VII. One of them being Kingdom Hearts and its subsequent sequels. And yes, Kingdom Hearts IS technically a Final Fantasy game.

final fantasy 7 is the most popular ff game in the history of square enix duuuee

Skatter #*&@%! View user's profile Send private message

lawliest wrote :

Kingdom Hearts is Kingdom Hearts. Crossover cameos are made, but it's still a separate entity. And while that title is popular in its own right, FFVII is old. FFVII garnered a lot more attention in its day than Kingdom Hearts does now. But they really shouldn't be compared, since they're two totally separate beasts, other than sharing some cast members. I'd probably agree with you that the Kingdom Hearts series is faring better than current Final Fantasy titles, but I didn't finish KH2, due to promising a friend I wouldn't play through the series without him, and that friend passed away-promises are promises.

And VII, while I appreciate it for what it was, I always felt was overrated. Good? Sure it was. Milestone? In a few ways, yes. But I never thought it was the peak of the series. Still, it's all about opinion at that point. I personally feel like the main series peaked in the SNES generation.

I'll be honest, though, after IX, I haven't been able to finish any of them, due to the disappointment I feel before I'm even three-quarters of the way done. Instead, I focused on those that weren't "true" Final Fantasy titles, like Crystal Chronicles(the first one, on the Gamecube, as I was fortunate enough to have friends with GBAs who wanted to play it), Dissidia, and Dissidia 012 [duodecim]. I've taken a lot more enjoyment from these spinoffs in the last decade than the main titles.

Anyway, arguments aside, a remake of FF VII isn't the worst thing to happen, and at this rate, it's a better business decision than a new FF title, since they've been progressively less appealing (to me). However, I was under the impression that one of the producers made a statement akin to this:

We will never do a FULL remake of FFVII (you know what I mean, a complete revamp) until we have made a new FF title that surpasses it.

I could be wrong, but I'm almost positive I read that somewhere.

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

Laguna|DaGGeR wrote :

lawliest wrote :

Laguna|DaGGeR wrote :

final fantasy 7 is the most popular ff game in the history of square enix duuuee

Most known maybe. Most liked defenitly not. I believe the most liked FF game is either 5 or 6.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Final Fantasy 6 (three in the US) and 7 are the two most widely known and respected of the series. Final Fantasy 7 certainly has more modern mainstream popularity, but many (including myself) still consider Final Fantasy 6 to be the better of the games due to its multiple protagonist (with wildly varying personality) design of story-telling and its advancement/usage of sweeping character development over periodical time lapses.

Fal Capable View user's profile Send private message

This is going to be the best! I can't wait Twisted Evil

Reply with quote Sunday, August 19, 2012

last day yoshida(project leader from ff 14(XIV)) told that they will use the newer engine for the final fantasy 7 total remake
it's the luminous engine which surpasses already the frostbite 2 engine it was showed on e3 this year
vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogHD14O7dtQ

it's just a demo no new ff game just test engine

its amazing at the end you see a big wyvern flying a woman away to a very big city

first we all fans want the final fantasy X HD which will a vid released soon :O

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

what ever it may be , it was not the most popular ps1 game

what ever it may be , it was not the most popular ps1 game

Next to Gran Turismo, it sold the most units (10+ million) of any game worldwide for the PlayStation. If not for sales, by what do you gauge the quality of popularity?

TheXenon View user's profile Send private message

http://yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.com/

Laguna|DaGGeR wrote : last day yoshida(project leader from ff 14(XIV)) told that they will use the newer engine for the final fantasy 7 total remake
it's the luminous engine which surpasses already the frostbite 2 engine it was showed on e3 this year
vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogHD14O7dtQ

it's just a demo no new ff game just test engine

its amazing at the end you see a big wyvern flying a woman away to a very big city

first we all fans want the final fantasy X HD which will a vid released soon :O

Yes because prerendered videos are something to go by especially in Final Fantasy games.

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Grega wrote : Yes because prerendered videos are something to go by especially in Final Fantasy games.

Isn't that demo supossed to be real time?

ESFER25 wrote :

Grega wrote : Yes because prerendered videos are something to go by especially in Final Fantasy games.

Isn't that demo supossed to be real time?

In the video he specifically says its per-rendered. Even if he continues by saying that the difference between that and the in-game quality shouldn't be that big, but I beg to differ.

In the video he specifically says its per-rendered. Even if he continues by saying that the difference between that and the in-game quality shouldn't be that big, but I beg to differ.

The video creator was mistaken. That's a tech demo and thus in realtime.

Being able to render things like this in realtime is not the same as how the game will be presented, however. Sure, they could make it all flow like that with the camera/events/player actions, but you'd pretty much either have crazy cam with controls or an on-rails quick-time-event arrangement.

Reply with quote Monday, August 27, 2012

I buyed the re-release never mind thought I would play this awesome game again it has some grafical changes but only in videos/movie scenes

the models also have highres textures nothing more new only that you can save the game at any time

you can also play the game now at higher resolution

my currently resolution I'm playing is 1900x1600

broly3110 View user's profile Send private message

I sure hope that the characters won't be P2P!

those updates rocks *laughing out loud* got the game now 1 day and already 2 updates *intense laughter*

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]