Content

fixed TAG_TORSO looking movement

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, August 24, 2012

well guys don't know if soemone know this already but, I've founded out one way to fix one thing that made to me and over 5000 user nuisance... is about when you look up or down when you are on ground..

all know that is really bad if Goku look down and he go 90degress with the torso, like he is ready to be loved in the A$$ *laughing out loud*...

well now the character if you look up or down will remain always standing... yes in the latest revision is the head to move,(but if you use characters with tag bugs) like Nappa(head) or many,many addons we did like trunksKid,superbuu,android 17,Gogeta etc that have tags rotated on the side so in that moment looking up or down you see these tilt to 90 degrees to the side torso .. on the right side and left not front-back..

well now when you look the character will remain anyway standing..

just with this keyword in the ZEQ2/players/Goku(example) /animation.cfg so the file

ANIMATION.CFG

fixedtorso

generally you find //fixedtorso ..just remove // and will work... *laughing out loud* *laughing out loud*..

//==========================
//KID Gohan ANIMATIONS
fixedtorso
fixedlegs
overrideHead
// first frame, num frames, looping frames, frames per second (, continuous why/n)
// DEATH
1 8 0 20 // DEATH GROUND
9 15 11 10 // DEATH AIR
23 5 0 20 // DEATH AIR LAND
// STUN
28 8 0 20 // STUN
// RECOVER...
etc etc etc

this will fix also some other bugs(visive) like the transparence bettween upper and lower... for chacaters that haven't welded vertices up the lower and down the upper(shirt etc.) as kidgohan and some other addons..

enjoy the fix

gigirs50 Protege View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, August 24, 2012

this is a great new..I hated this problem Razz

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]