Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4

The Next Level

Skatter #*&@%! View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, August 24, 2012

NELLO!! wrote : Very Happy nice progress so far.. nothing to say about the kiballs, the shockwave effect would be good for an extra powering up that reminds me capepiccolo vs imperfectcell round1... or a mêlée fight..

I'd have to watch the fight to know what you mean, but that was just a quick mockup of some speed mêlée shockwaves anyhow. There's plenty more freedom(and a few restrictions but I think they can be coded around) with this particle editor.

Alex Al Knows View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, August 25, 2012

Skatter wrote : Say hi more often! Haha, come on in and say hi every darn day if you feel like it! This community would benefit from ANY interaction with any of the old community, especially developers Smile

*Edit - a quick video just to show how the basic effects from ZEQ2-Lite will translate into ZEQ2 by using the Unity Particle Editor.

http://youtu.be/oCNt0p9Tkp4

I'll try to pop in every now and then, but life is busy at the momen with getting ready to move in a couple of months and married next year so saying hi everyday would be pushing it a bit Wink

And hey Najeeb, long time no see.

Reply with quote Monday, August 27, 2012

Alex wrote :
I'll try to pop in every now and then, but life is busy at the momen with getting ready to move in a couple of months and married next year so saying hi everyday would be pushing it a bit Wink

I hear you, I recently did all that myself! I wish you the best!

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, September 02, 2012

Alex wrote :

Skatter wrote : Say hi more often! Haha, come on in and say hi every darn day if you feel like it! This community would benefit from ANY interaction with any of the old community, especially developers Smile

*Edit - a quick video just to show how the basic effects from ZEQ2-Lite will translate into ZEQ2 by using the Unity Particle Editor.

http://youtu.be/oCNt0p9Tkp4

And hey Najeeb, long time no see.

indeed a very long time! great to see you back

SparkingVegito View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, September 03, 2012

this going to make game best Dragon Ball Z game ever for pc

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

kind of makes me feel strange to see you guys are working on this for such a long time{ZEQ2 and ZEQ2 LITE}
+ KNOWING Dragon Ball Z back then and now getting married

I really don't know what to say 'RESPECT' OR 'Responsibility catches up with you someday' Smile Rolling Eyes

Maszek View user's profile Send private message

RealDeal wrote : kind of makes me feel strange to see you guys are working on this for such a long time{ZEQ2 and ZEQ2 LITE}

I really don't know what to say 'RESPECT' OR 'Responsibility catches up with you someday' Smile Rolling Eyes

Actually, the current ZEQ2 has not been in development for that long:P

alishan22 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Really have got to appreciate this...great work guys so who handles the particle system?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCNt0p9Tkp4

Maszek wrote :

RealDeal wrote : kind of makes me feel strange to see you guys are working on this for such a long time{ZEQ2 and ZEQ2 LITE}

Actually, the current ZEQ2 has not been in development for that long:P

the engine has changed , the plans are the same as ZEQ2 before zeq2lite existed

Najeeb, that's not entirely true. It will be somewhat more focused on enjoyable gameplay, but yes, the goals are VERY similar, almost the same.

alishan22 wrote : Really have got to appreciate this...great work guys so who handles the particle system?

Skatter, and to a smaller part Aravin=D I believe.

Reply with quote Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Maszek wrote :

alishan22 wrote : Really have got to appreciate this...great work guys so who handles the particle system?

Skatter, and to a smaller part Aravin=D I believe.

Arnold has also been extremely beneficial to have around on this front, as well as virtually every other.

Maszek wrote : Najeeb, that's not entirely true. It will be somewhat more focused on enjoyable gameplay, but yes, the goals are VERY similar, almost the same.

it is actually , only the engine has changed , anythng you can think of has been discussed already , same thing new platform

Mima The Disciple View user's profile Send private message

It's not najeeb. The old ZEQ2 was a research, and it WASN'T supposed to be a game. This instance of ZEQ2 will be a framework like the old one indeed, but it will be a game too.

Mima wrote : It's not najeeb. The old ZEQ2 was a research, and it WASN'T supposed to be a game. This instance of ZEQ2 will be a framework like the old one indeed, but it will be a game too.

I don't think you understood me , yes this is intended to be a game , but every thing researched for that project is being implemented here , the exception is that its a game now

najeeb wrote :

Mima wrote : It's not najeeb. The old ZEQ2 was a research, and it WASN'T supposed to be a game. This instance of ZEQ2 will be a framework like the old one indeed, but it will be a game too.

I don't think you understood me , yes this is intended to be a game , but every thing researched for that project is being implemented here , the exception is that its a game now

Just saying, I can quote Zeth saying it's not the same.

Reply with quote Thursday, September 06, 2012

Maszek wrote :

najeeb wrote :

and I can quote Bradless telling me that every thing discussed for ZEQ2 ( Zios ) is being implemented here in ZEQ2 ( unity )

Reply with quote Thursday, September 06, 2012

najeeb wrote :

Maszek wrote :

najeeb wrote :

and I can quote Bradless telling me that every thing discussed for ZEQ2 ( Zios ) is being implemented here in ZEQ2 ( unity )

I summon the great beast Zeth from wherever he is lurking, to pick a side and solve everything!

JadenKorn Totally Explicit View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, September 07, 2012

Skatter wrote :
Arnold has also been extremely beneficial to have around on this front, as well as virtually every other.

Thank you Skatter! I'm just trying to coordinate and manage things as long as possible, and be able to help out or follow up all expectations that's being needed for the project's growth.

And of course, it can't be done without all of your hard work. And that goes to all of the current staff, and not only!

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, September 07, 2012

Most features/gameplay aspects are going to be implemented, but most visual accuracy measures are not.

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, September 10, 2012

Wish you all the best Alex Smile

<<  1, 2, 3, 4

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]