Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, October 30, 2012

ssj6vegeta wrote : dagger just post a picture

is a video not enough o.0

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

yes .. the video is not enough..

and to be honest I don't believe one word ..should Zeth say the truth about the fish?..

I don't think he ripped that model..

ssj6vegeta View user's profile Send private message

Laguna|DaGGeR wrote :

is a video not enough o.0

show some pictures so we can compare for ourselves

would be easier to tell cause I'm not so sure that he ripped it

NELLO!! wrote :

yes .. the video is not enough..

and to be honest I don't believe one word ..should Zeth say the truth about the fish?..

I don't think he ripped that model..

when I todl him that in chat he said he had talked with him already about this so

go download psk important a get a illegal copy from tpb here due I don't have them anymore since our project had stoped

gigirs50 Protege View user's profile Send private message

Laguna|DaGGeR wrote : gigir give credits to namco bandai due they did the models and textures from all animals which are here *laughing out loud*

back in time me and toebi riped an animal from Wii game to test animations in ingame for animated animals

http://www.moddb.com/games/dragonball-the-saga-begins/videos

*laughing out loud*!! on the non textured models you just used material textures with no details

Laguna I don't have to give credits to nobody because those are modelled from scruch by me...I don't need to rip a model,maybe you, not me..I dislike this kind of things... Confused go to see the model and you will see

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

I talked with Brad about it he had talked with gigir already month ago about this so

Incorrect. I told you that I'd talked to Nello/Gigirs over a year ago back when there were allegations of them using commercial models before they'd switched to their own original content.

If you truly are going to make accusatory remarks to Gigirs, you need to present concrete evidence to substantiate your claims. Gigirs has provided MUCH content to the SVN as it stands in contrast to yourself so, yes, there is a measure of giving him the benefit of the doubt. If you intend to pursue your line of afflicting remarks, you need to show exactly what you believe are used from a commercial source (models, textures, uv, etc.). Side by sides with clear areas highlighted.

Until such a point, you are simply making conjecture.

son-kun275 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, October 31, 2012

release that

Acaryus Cutting-Edge View user's profile Send private message

son-kun275 wrote : release that

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

I told you on the irc that those models are different , and it's not hard to reproduce that same model in the video

1: maybe the developers made the same fish

2: if gigris was following the references very closely ( which he is due to the fact accuracy is his goal ) both the models indeed can be identical somewhat even if they were made by 2 other people

its a old habbit of yours of putting flase allegations on others laguna/dagger what ever you may call you're self , not surprising

not bad due he's in "HIGH ALERT" he removed the files from download host haha *laughing my buttocks off* and don't come with the site removed it because I had download it *laughing my buttocks off*
but I don't care its just funny
if some people know he did and have the balls to post it he remove the download files so no one can be a thread for him

I'm not an expert , but even the untrained eye can see the changes , we can clearly see progress in the pictures to the mesh thus out ruling any allegation of ripping , won't you agree trl ?

need to give official apologize especially to gigir due toebi had found some differences at dinosaur
but its still strange how we have the same modells *laughing out loud*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and how the 2 appeared in same thread carpentry savior extraordinaire coincidence...

.... Rolling Eyes

gigirs50 Protege View user's profile Send private message

Laguna|DaGGeR wrote : not bad due he's in "HIGH ALERT" he removed the files from download host haha *laughing my buttocks off* and don't come with the site removed it because I had download it *laughing my buttocks off*
but I don't care its just funny
if some people know he did and have the balls to post it he remove the download files so no one can be a thread for him

Mmm..I see the link now and trust me,I don't know why mediafire deletted the rar...anyway here the new files (frog + fish)I have nothing to hide man...
And you can find the files also into the SVN..mmm..sorry Laguna..please explain to me and to all Why do you think that the model is ripped..not _stupid_ explanations like is similar to our ripped model..or is a coincidence etc...show me concrete proofs if you want to continue those allegations as Zeth advised

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

o a lagù my va a coltivare I campi di cotone.. Mad
go to cultivate the cotton fields..
than crush the dragonballs to us..

NELLO!! wrote : o a lagù my va a coltivare I campi di cotone.. Mad

what ? :p

Laughing Laughing

ssj6vegeta View user's profile Send private message

NELLO!! wrote : o a lagù my va a coltivare I campi di cotone.. Mad

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Zay View user's profile Send private message

intriguingly diversified. You took it too far. I'm being serious too. Cultivate cotton fields? Who says that ish

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, November 01, 2012

It's probably an expression in Italian. Hard to figure out huh?

Zz-Gotenks-zZ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, December 23, 2012

OH MY GOODNESS so much has been made and done to this game since I was gone Shocked
how will you make animals work ingame like map a map that has specific animals roaming around the map like the dinosaur that can attack players

JayREEZY View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, December 23, 2012

Zz-Gotenks-zZ wrote : OH MY GOODNESS so much has been made and done to this game since I was gone Shocked
how will you make animals work ingame like map a map that has specific animals roaming around the map like the dinosaur that can attack players

Looks like someone's getting a little inspired over there hehe Smile

Zz-Gotenks-zZ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, December 24, 2012

JayREEZY wrote :

Zz-Gotenks-zZ wrote : OH MY GOODNESS so much has been made and done to this game since I was gone Shocked

Looks like someone's getting a little inspired over there hehe Smile

*laughing out loud*

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]