Content

SketchUp 8

IrishBlood Oldschool View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, December 27, 2012

I have just learned how simple this Sketchup program is and how many games have used this program to make their high end levels. And I feel lacking for having found out about it all late the heh. Has anyone else used this as well? Any problems along the way? would love to know

Irish

TRL View user's profile Send private message

I know Toebi uses it. He's made a frieza spaceship and uranai baba map for zeq2lite with it.

Djosama View user's profile Send private message

Interesting, I never knew sketchup could be used for games. I've been "adept" with sketchup since middle school and this could be a good chance for me to contribute.

Anyone mind explaining to me how I would export things and such?

Reply with quote Friday, December 28, 2012

A little fix. Don't mind the path of the snake, I want to make sure I can get the details down since the path itself takes seconds to do.

EDIT: Laggy old firefox made me double post.

SAMCROSS View user's profile Send private message

Good looking, I'm also a user of sketch up, I used it to do Sonic levels. They were pretty blocky that is.

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

many people use google sketchup I know a company who only uses sketchup beenox *intense laughter*

IrishBlood Oldschool View user's profile Send private message

very nice work Sammy love it!

Laguna|DaGGeR wrote : many people use google sketchup I know a company who only uses sketchup beenox *intense laughter*

I still never knew that Sketchup could be used for games. I feel like I'm 100 years behind everyone. Sad

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]