Content

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  >>

[Dragon Ball Z ultimate blast]

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, January 25, 2013

happy you Aravind..
but when peoples say that your gamepack is the best if you are a honest man you should say Alert!! some credits I give to (AKT)!! for some characters(yeah my gamepack is good ,but F3 is good too) and peace..than seems that you like when the children say that your gamepack is the best when many things are Back to 2010..

Laughing
on the maps you are wrong,the maps are too satured the Bid For Power maps are bad and there are too conflicts...

you fool if you think that no one cares of the interface and the style , who don't care of them is not needed on the earth because don't have taste and can't even criticize if a thing is good or bad ,is uncompetent for any kind of work on the earth..

you are sure that my gamepack makes lags? every second?? oh man, to me this doesn't happen ,to me Vlad and others I say.. lag on the fake PC's...(I can solve this for all howewer)..

one thing I've noticed.. GREAT SUCCESS,how do you think that a pk3 file work in the scripts folder? or maps folder? the pk3 must stay in ZEQ2 folder..( I've teached you another thing) all the pk3 you have placed in maps
Razz

AraVinD View user's profile Send private message

NELLO!! wrote : happy you Aravind..
but when peoples say that your gamepack is the best if you are a honest man you should say Alert!! some credits I give to (AKT)!! for some characters(yeah my gamepack is good ,but F3 is good too) and peace..than seems that you like when the children say that your gamepack is the best when many things are Back to 2010..

:*laughing out loud*:
on the maps you are wrong,the maps are too satured the Bid For Power maps are bad and there are too conflicts...

you fool if you think that no one cares of the interface and the style , who don't care of them is not needed on the earth because don't have taste and can't even criticize if a thing is good or bad ,is uncompetent for any kind of work on the earth..

you are sure that my gamepack makes lags? every second?? oh man, to me this doesn't happen ,to me Vlad and others I say.. lag on the fake PC's...(I can solve this for all howewer)..

one thing I've noticed.. GREAT SUCCESS,how do you think that a pk3 file work in the scripts folder? or maps folder? the pk3 must stay in ZEQ2 folder..( I've teached you another thing) all the pk3 you have placed in maps
Razz

that pk3 file must have been an accedent + who says F3 isn't good its also a great gamepack you're too overexagrating brother and as I've said before the openion of the people matters the most Wink and I do already great credits for AKT team, for some characters models which I used and remastered and remodeled them for better use Smile so the creadit goes to everyone too Smile

and I do not conceder the bitforpowermaps I conceder the ZEQ2 lite maps that are remasterd in it the other maps which have been added are just there I just wanted everything in one pack so you are a fool if even conceder them Razz

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

@nello
what are you PC Specifications?

and also nello I suggest you try f3 on other PCs too
maybe an old Pentium 4 or dual core

okay but next time be careful Wink .. the pk3 files and svn are a lot of weight..
do not complain if he becomes very slow and long to upload ..

you was able to upload on MODDB if you have deleted some old trash ,and was sure better Wink..

my pc is different particular, I can play online with almost no problems,but if there is some other programs open, like a video program the FPS go very low..
(that's why I can't record a video).

for the rest this is..

windows xp
professional
version 2002
service pack3
intel(are) atom(TM)
CPU N270 @ 1.60GHz
1.60GHz 0.99GB

video card 128mb

weak but strong... don't know why

Laughing don't base on the scouter power level is a Saiyan have the powe control.. Laughing Wink

founded out why the kamehameha makes lag..the textures are 1024x1024 and the model too many vertices and faces.. if online there are more than 4 peoples using the kamehameha the game crash that's it..

your kamehameha is very low as vertices, you based all of your work on one file

vegetaNamek2.psys

there you have created all the new particles..
26 different particles if I'm right..
smart work with the particles..

howewer the sounds don't make lags trust me..a sound file doesn't weight so much less than 30kb..is not that the one who make lag..

another secret out when you create the skills..
the scripting of the GRFX can't go over 300 lines.. or ingame you will lose all the skills..

nello I can fix you're crash issue you're lag issue is with the models I found that crash issuse when my pack was in development the gamecrash is purely based on models + animations and different texture types and I also found that sound causes 0.5 second delay since the game sould adjust the sound according to its use in game so and the more heavey a character folder the more lag also + there is a even very big secret that is I found that I can make 0.00 lags in gamepacks but I'll let that secret out later Wink and nello if you played very long in servers actaully playing multiplayer not playing in you're own offline server you could have felt the lags caused by the factors stated above Smile so if you find out the problem with the models and animation that is causeing the crash you're problem is 70 percent solved the best methord I used to solve this is I delted one by one character each day and played in servers and each day my development pack crashed and one day I deleted a faulty character then I saw there was no crash Very Happy and after that I removed one model part or tier part of that faulty character then also it gave no crash so that's how I found out how to stop the crash Wink you can try this

also crash may also be caused by faulty models in skills !

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

Aravind wrote : nello I can fix you're crash issue you're lag issue is with the models I found that crash issuse when my pack was in development the gamecrash is purely based on models + animations and different texture types and I also found that sound causes 0.5 second delay since the game sould adjust the sound according to its use in game so and the more heavey a character folder the more lag also + there is a even very big secret that is I found that I can make 0.00 lags in gamepacks but I'll let that secret out later Wink and nello if you played very long in servers actaully playing multiplayer not playing in you're own offline server you could have felt the lags caused by the factors stated above Smile so if you find out the problem with the models and animation that is causeing the crash you're problem is 70 percent solved the best methord I used to solve this is I delted one by one character each day and played in servers and each day my development pack crashed and one day I deleted a faulty character then I saw there was no crash Very Happy and after that I removed one model part or tier part of that faulty character then also it gave no crash so that's how I found out how to stop the crash Wink you can try this

also crash may also be caused by faulty models in skills !

not bad

not only that untimate strom has a lot of secret things like a new type of beam struggle! but its still in development though

okay dude...

I'm sure the lags was made by, too many damaged models,
skills with too many vertices,animated aura..
Wink

for example Goku 220mb makes lag ,krillin 11mb no lags ingame.. just a free example....

well to me the special things you did should be used for the special attacks and not generics,,

so ki blast generic particle I'm using for Tenshinhan tri beam
Wink

final flash particle.. I like this thing the effect will remain for some more time..

I'm testing your best particle in F3+ Wink

Z-Awesome View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, January 27, 2013

So can this Gamepack put a virus on a laptop or slow it down in anyway?

Konan View user's profile Send private message

Z-Awesome wrote : So can this Gamepack put a virus on a laptop or slow it down in anyway?

No, it shouldn't.

the journey for Strom 2 has begun

goals for this pack
1) 100% no lag! not even a bit of lag!
2) not many charactors
3) better everything!
Embarassed

release very yery late =\

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, January 28, 2013

Z-Awesome wrote : So can this Gamepack put a virus on a laptop or slow it down in anyway?

Just clean the laptop you idiott!!!

Aravind wrote : the journey for Strom 2 has begun

goals for this pack
2) not many charactors
3) better everything!
Embarassed

release very yery late =\

the journey for F3+ has begun

goals for this pack
2) many characters (created by me not other crappy)
3) better everything!surely than Storm2
Embarassed but what oops yeahhh ACCURACY

release very soon!!!!! Wink what do you think? Razz

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

*laughing out loud* guys this is not a competition every gamepack has their own goals contras and pros why even bother to start a competition

the fans decide which loving gamepack is lloyd better

Laguna|DaGGeR wrote : *laughing out loud* guys this is not a competition every gamepack has their own goals contras and pros why even bother to start a competition

the fans decide which loving gamepack is lloyd better

well said and I didn't start the conversation Smile languna

Maszek View user's profile Send private message

Konan wrote :

Laguna|DaGGeR wrote : if you guys really want a Poll contact an admin and he gathers votes

that's right my friend, that's the only way to make real poll without cheating fake users

I don't think an admin(Mima,Brad) will actively take part in these weird addon wars.

If you really can't settle it without dirty talk and low blows, or just see any point in this entire fight, then Nello, Aravind, or for neutrality, Konan can easily make a thread on the free forums where people can vote by typing the name of the addon pack, yes?

Then someone can count every vote(counting only one vote per user, and always taking into account only the first vote the user made).

That should decide it, yes?

ssj6vegeta View user's profile Send private message

Whole arguement is lacking...Aravind stop wasting your own time and work on your pack and konan leave the man slone

ssj6vegeta wrote : Whole arguement is lacking...Aravind stop wasting your own time and work on your pack and konan leave the man slone

agreed Smile

Lfs Z Artist View user's profile Send private message

I work for Aravind, Nello. So don't insult our addon team !!! Razz Or else it's official ZEQ2-lite addon team war revolution ultimate tenkaichi v.1 nutts war! You seriously don't want to see me fully armed!

Mima The Disciple View user's profile Send private message

It's really anti-constructive to discuss which is better, when clearly 2 packs were made with different goals in mind. F3 was made so that it COULD one day with a lot of pruning represent the SVN of ZEQ2lite. Aravind's gamepack is a gamepack specifically designed to be most pleasing TO HIM. And many people found that pleasing to the eye.

I have cleared this thread of all anti-constructive and negative comments. This thread is for Aravind's pack. Nello, by all means post a highly detailed list of things you think Aravind should change. Aravind, you should read that list and do what you think is best for your gamepack.

Everyone else that have some constructive criticism should post as well. But posting "This gamepack rules *laughing out loud* 123 addons" is really discomforting.

Lfs wrote : I work for Aravind, Nello. So don't insult our addon team !!! Razz Or else it's official ZEQ2-lite addon team war revolution ultimate tenkaichi v.1 nutts war! You seriously don't want to see me fully armed!

look that I'm not afraid of an Old man Like Ric Flair... Laughing ...okay I understand that Mima..

mighty View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Konan please upload the part 8 of the game on rapidshare or mediafire because the zippyshare server 28 is down so I cannot download part 8 , please some one upload part 8 on some other file share :/

Konan View user's profile Send private message

mighty wrote : Konan please upload the part 8 of the game on rapidshare or mediafire because the zippyshare server 28 is down so I cannot download part 8 , please some one upload part 8 on some other file share :/

there's no part 8 in my upload only 7 part and a backup file

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

Konan wrote :

mighty wrote : Konan please upload the part 8 of the game on rapidshare or mediafire because the zippyshare server 28 is down so I cannot download part 8 , please some one upload part 8 on some other file share :/

there's no part 8 in my upload only 7 part and a backup file

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Surprised Surprised Laughing Laughing Laughing Surprised Surprised Surprised Sad Sad Sad Smile Smile Very Happy

Lfs wrote : I work for Aravind, Nello. So don't insult our addon team !!! Razz Or else it's official ZEQ2-lite addon team war revolution ultimate tenkaichi v.1 nutts war! You seriously don't want to see me fully armed!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy the great Lfs OH MY GOODNESS Very Happy Embarassed

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]