Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  >>

Dragon Ball Z test made with unity

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, February 06, 2013

very nice.........

Xatoku ... View user's profile Send private message

Look, if you're going to take my stuff, at least give me credit. Simple.

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

Xatoku wrote : Look, if you're going to take my stuff, at least give me credit. Simple.

Wow Xatoku finnaly you are here Very Happy Very Happy Wink

Just keeping the peace <3.

legendbotha View user's profile Send private message

well I did say that I did not make the models and no need to worie about your stuff I will not upload aney of your stuff and at the moment I can't give credit for something that's not uploaded.and I did say you a better coder than me also.so I do hope I didn't make aney one angry.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Such distinction in mentality.

ZEQ2-lite = Wants you to take stuff and wants to see new things happen with it. Doesn't care about credit or reuse. Individual and development growth are always the main concern over creator glory.

ZWarriorChronicles = Wants content not to exist outside of internal use. Asks for credit and acknowledgement despite having an influenced beginning themselves. Growth of a single individual/entity is the main concern over collaboration and extension.

qwerty In Advance View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote : Such distinction in mentality.

ZEQ2-lite = Wants you to take stuff and wants to see new things happen with it. Doesn't care about credit or reuse. Individual and development growth are always the main concern over creator glory.

ZWarriorChronicles = Wants content not to exist outside of internal use. Asks for credit and acknowledgement despite having an influenced beginning themselves. Growth of a single individual/entity is the main concern over collaboration and extension.

The truth.

Reply with quote Thursday, February 07, 2013

qwerty wrote :

Zeth wrote : Such distinction in mentality.

The truth.

Absolutely.

Xatoku maps will not be realesed will give him credit even if I did not upload aney thing except pictures.

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

True...The one who never gave any credit to anyone and now seeks it fully...retardedness

Buksna wrote : True...The one who never gave any credit to anyone and now seeks it fully...retardedness

I asked early on but was told not to.

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

he can credit ZEQ2 lite and Dragon Ball Z hood but why zwarriorchronicles *laughing out loud*?

Laguna|DaGGeR wrote : he can credit ZEQ2 lite and Dragon Ball Z hood but why zwarriorchronicles *laughing out loud*?

Hah! Beats me amigo. Clearly I'm the superior of the three. Heck, you should all just call me Mastoku from now on

I'm going to go smoke a cigarette and flick it into the ground when I'm finished.

Branks View user's profile Send private message

For the record.. ZWC clearly had more potential; still does. Strugglers will struggle.

So what's the big problem as it looks like every one is angry?its like you guys are saying just take a hike and don't try to make aney thing don't try to learn to try help aney one else just leave it for the people who can.this whas a test with player maker every thing works with player maker visual scripting no coding. That is what n tried to see if it can be made with playmaker.hope you guys under stand what I'm trying to say.and for the guy who says strugglers will strugle clearly you don't strugle with aney thing that's why the only thing you can says is bad things to people maybe you strugle to say nice things to people.

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

I am liking how this thread is trying to move on despite provocations Laughing

JayREEZY View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, February 11, 2013

Xatoku wrote : Look, if you're going to take my stuff, at least give me credit. Simple.

Whoa there Christopher Columbus! Smile

I understand you're protective of your land, but you may have inadvertently gave him access to your assets at one point or another. ...Otherwise he wouldn't have them. Laughing

If he needs your assets to gain existing foundation, what makes you think he's going to cash this in at the bank any time soon? (which we be totally illegal, by the way.) It's like a criminal trying to escape on sandpaper... I wouldn't trip on it..

JayREEZY wrote :

Whoa there Christopher Columbus! Smile

I understand you're protective of your land, but you may have inadvertently gave him access to your assets at one point or another. ...Otherwise he wouldn't have them. :*laughing out loud*:

If he needs your assets to gain existing foundation, what makes you think he's going to cash this in at the bank any time soon? (which we be totally illegal, by the way.) It's like a criminal trying to escape on sandpaper... I wouldn't trip on it..

Now you listen right here, squirt. I'd never willingly give out my assets to the menial public as they wouldn't be able to comprehend their greatness.

As for how this little string of yarn got them is beyond me, and few things are as I'm so amazing. Probably ripped them himself, which seems to be the most logical explanation. Sorry if you didn't pick it up.

I'm going to go ride on my skateboard for 15 hours and film a video myself doing tricks which I can then post on YouTube. While it's rendering I'm going to put more gel in my hair and practice my pick-up lines despite my not needing them as I'm already an expert with women.

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

your Jonny Bravo says all Xatoku.. Laughing
take it easy and if you want do really what you are saiyng go ahead!! we are not jealous ...

before you smoke 20 cigarette and then you go skateboarding for 15 hours..
Shocked maybe we will see you to the hospital..be careful Laughing Laughing ...

NELLO!! wrote : your Jonny Bravo says all Xatoku.. :*laughing out loud*:

Hey home skillet biscuit, you know me. I only tell it how I want to tell it.

Word up to all of your mothers.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Once again my biggest problem is that I always forget Xatoku's actual age.
For that I must apologize.

JayREEZY View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote : Once again my biggest problem is that I always forget Xatoku's actual age.

That's hardly your fault. Last time I checked, even I am younger than Xatoku... There are plenty of members much younger than him who can conduct themselves more maturely.

There's no real excuse... Unless it being the free forums counts. But yeah... He's textbook fearsome creature partying.

Konan View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote : Once again my biggest problem is that I always forget Xatoku's actual age.

No problem, nobody care about that.

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, February 12, 2013

hahahah

Reply with quote Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A we'll its easy use 3dripper to get models and use net reflecter or I-spy to get his source code easy hey so great hey didn't even no a low life guy like me can get his source or models and by the way don't say you made the script your self I dare aney one to go have a look and you guys will see every thing is stolen from people

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]