<<  1, 2, 3  >>

Zeq3 lite?

Domo-Kun View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Damaera wrote :

Grega wrote :

Silence wrote :

Damaera wrote :

Silence wrote : I never seen this guy here, I don't know what are you talking about.

I'll ask once more, why are you using DJ-Ready's avatar?

Pest written in the avatar of him: "Do not use my avatar is my only"?
No.

Man the internet is public, anyone can take your avatar out there and quit using. If it touches. Not that that has ah and my avatar is gone. If you put on the Internet, you are subjecting themselves to "lose" your avatar to another user.

Frankly I thought you already knew this, because I discovered that you're lipid and fatty acids are nerds and geeks know about computers then you surprise me now.

yeah because everything on the net is totally free right. Man people like you really lack respect. For the artists that make these things.

Man, oh man, Grega. You have a lot to learn here. Welcome to the new ZEQ2 forums, where a lot of this happens from just about every person in this community.

he is not a new user he has joined since 2006

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

He said "welcome to the NEW ZEQ2 forums"

Domo-Kun View user's profile Send private message

ESFER25 wrote : He said "welcome to the NEW ZEQ2 forums"

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry damaera

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

I checked out the NEW ZEQ2 forums when they went back online. I may not look like it but I check out this game on a regular basis.

So yes I mean what I said being here since 2006. Quite literally. Only I usually don't post much.

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Grega wrote : I checked out the NEW ZEQ2 forums when they went back online. I may not look like it but I check out this game on a regular basis.

So yes I mean what I said being here since 2006. Quite literally. Only I usually don't post much.

And why the sudden change? I wonder if people even know you're from Earth Special Forces.

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

I do Very Happy

ESFER25 wrote : I do Very Happy

*pats esfer on the head

"good boy"

TRL wrote :

Grega wrote : I checked out the NEW ZEQ2 forums when they went back online. I may not look like it but I check out this game on a regular basis.

And why the sudden change? I wonder if people even know you're from Earth Special Forces.

Got kind of sick with people randomly telling me that ZEQ2 and Earth Special Forces are in a competition. So I decided to try and put en end to the pointless arguing.

Found the Earth Special Forces thread here with lots of said posts, so I kind of posted ^^

Said the same thing in the ZEQ thread on the Earth Special Forces forums *intense laughter*

Djsonic View user's profile Send private message

Silence what's up with this CELL raping his friend face sticking his middle finger. >_>?

Reply with quote Thursday, August 12, 2010

VisualBlack wrote : Silence what's up with this CELL raping his friend face sticking his middle finger. >_>?

it's not the middle finger and that's a humples the humping monkey variation especially created for DJ-Ready.

If you were not on the Earth Special Forces forums 5 years ago, don't even bother to try and understand the concept.

Reply with quote Thursday, August 12, 2010

Those darn monkeys were everywhere!

vegeta183 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, February 13, 2013

there's a zeq3 lite?! Shocked ..........

Konan View user's profile Send private message

vegeta183 wrote : there's a zeq3 lite?! Shocked ..........

sure

there's also a ZEQ4-Lite Demo

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

No there is not...we decided not to lunch demo of it because of zeq5

Konan View user's profile Send private message

hehe Very Happy

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

OH MY GOODNESS I just saw my dad with sign zeq5 lite

Azurite Master William View user's profile Send private message

Why another lite?
What you should be yearning for is ZEQ2, the be-all and end-all.

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

I prefer lite more....like yoghurt

Buksna wrote : I prefer lite more....like yoghurt

I am going to make zeq0!!!!!!!

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

www.zeq3.com/lite/

who is silence and the ze3 page can't open *laughing out loud*???!!!

GoldenWarrior View user's profile Send private message

I love when someone brings back a 2 year old thread

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

Kakarot2550 wrote : who is silence and the ze3 page can't open *laughing out loud*???!!!

a spam member spam epic topic reviver can't open that thread you must be silenced and stop opening topics for 3 months after that admin will give you access

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

this thread is older than my coming in this community..so it's normal that Is lacking in identifiable function and Bad Laughing Laughing .. Laughing zeq3lite come on guys don't make me laugh..

but why Brad you called ZEQ2 and zeq2lite this projects? I like these names they sounds good, but from where this names born?..

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

but why Brad you called ZEQ2 and zeq2lite this projects? I like these names they sounds good, but from where this names born?..

When ZEQ was initially created in 2001, the internet was saturated with acronym'd projects with no end in sight. ZEQ was simply 3 arbitrarily chosen letters to form a sequence to establish unique search results as well as poke at the concept of acronyms in general by serving as a hollow acronym (an acronym without letter meanings).

The logical step for the next project was to add on a number to denote it being a forward progression (ZEQ2). Finally, the method for discerning a difference between that project and a version with cut features was obviously the market-trendy application of being "lite" -- as in with missing/less components. Technically we could have called it Diet ZEQ2 or ZEQ 1.5, but the former sounds silly and the latter already existed historically at one point.

<<  1, 2, 3  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]