Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  >>

Dragon Ball Z test made with unity

Xatoku ... View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Zeth wrote : Once again my biggest problem is that I always forget Xatoku's actual age.
For that I must apologize.

It's all good brother. I forgive you.

NabaKonvecit View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, February 13, 2013

legendbotha wrote : A we'll its easy use 3dripper to get models and use net reflecter or I-spy to get his source code easy hey so great hey didn't even no a low life guy like me can get his source or models and by the way don't say you made the script your self I dare aney one to go have a look and you guys will see every thing is stolen from people

woah
so you are saying you did not make any of those scripts
and confirming that you stole the the 3D models does not mean that every one is like you do not lump people who work hard with you because not all of us rip 3D models and scripts such acts does not happen in here so if you are finished from saying that everyone is stealing and not working hard to finish their projects and their works then you are one heck of judgemental
illegitimate child whom keeps Barking lies and making false statements about those around him.
with all my respect do not just say everything is stolen.
there are people who work hard to get by the day each and every day.

NabaKonvecit wrote :

legendbotha wrote : A we'll its easy use 3dripper to get models and use net reflecter or I-spy to get his source code easy hey so great hey didn't even no a low life guy like me can get his source or models and by the way don't say you made the script your self I dare aney one to go have a look and you guys will see every thing is stolen from people

woah
and confirming that you stole the the 3D models does not mean that every one is like you do not lump people who work hard with you because not all of us rip 3D models and scripts such acts does not happen in here so if you are finished from saying that everyone is stealing and not working hard to finish their projects and their works then you are one heck of judgemental
illegitimate child whom keeps Barking lies and making false statements about those around him.

^

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

NabaKonvecit wrote :

woah

he explained how xatoku did it he didn't say he (legendbotha) actually did it for his purpose he only stated he "could" get the source and models which xatoku ripped off

legendbotha View user's profile Send private message

If I did use his script I will say I'm using his but I'm not I'm using playmaker I did rip his models yes I do have his scripts yes or let me say the scripts that hey used from the unity forum.claiming he made like he made map and scripts so why is Goku house from unreal 2004 ? Aney way I'll will proof it will upload his scripts so you guys can have a look for yourself and see it's not scripts he made himself and will upload what I made and you guys will see I'm using playmaker not coding.and if you go to 1st post there one guys says hey knows about the model in unreal 2004 and. Once again I say I did not make the model and that I did use models from ZEQ2 just like I did say it in 1st post and I did send a link to qwerty to have a look at what I made

Laguna|DaGGeR wrote :

NabaKonvecit wrote :

woah

he explained how xatoku did it he didn't say he (legendbotha) actually did it for his purpose he only stated he "could" get the source and models which xatoku ripped off

thank you for understanding I don't have aney thing to hide if I whas wrong about aney thing then I'm sorry about it and I'm saying sorry to every one

TRL View user's profile Send private message

From the first post I wondered if legendbotha was xatoku trying to trollolol with a fake account.

Majin Jake View user's profile Send private message

no trl legendbotha and xatoku are 2 different people Very Happy

legendbotha wrote : so why is Goku house from unreal 2004 ?

It isn't, I made it.

legendbotha wrote : Aney way I'll will proof it will upload his scripts so you guys can have a look for yourself and see it's not scripts he made himself

False, they are.

legendbotha wrote : if you go to 1st post there one guys says hey knows about the model in unreal 2004 and.

Yes, DaGGer. One of the most untrustworthy people are here. His only purpose seems to be to cause turmoil amongst everyone. My problem is that you're saying I stole content that I made myself. It's ridiculous.

I'm used to it, as a million gladiators here are always saying that I ripped this or that solely based on the fact that I used their stuff early on, but I don't anymore. I can assure you that 100% of every asset in ZWC is my own (apart from the sound effects). You can see a timeline of progression on the IndieDB page, but heaven forbid anybody enforces their information. You don't have to believe me, but I promise it's true.

http://www.moddb.com/games/z-warrior-chronicles/images/poor-farmer#imagebox

For the record, I'm not angry at you. But it's tiresome seeing other developers label your assets as stolen when you know that you've made them yourself, especially since they share the same tutors (TRL, Brad, Ramunas, Zielan) as myself. I find it kind of hard to comment on your game when it has - apparently - my scripts, models, and textures. Not everything there is mine, but it looks like a lot of it is.

No, I don't want credit. It was said to be ironic, like the Bravo persona. I just need it understood that the assets in that first picture (Goku's house and the textures on the terrain assets) are mine, whether you want to believe it or not. I've said that the models/textures in the most recent version of ZWC are mine, and everyone else can take that or leave it, but I assure each of you that it's true. Yeah, there's a different mentality for me since it's not open sourced, but at least don't say I stole them from somebody else. Not fair.

Wallace wrote : Such distinction in mentality.

ZEQ2-lite = Wants you to take stuff and wants to see new things happen with it. Doesn't care about credit or reuse. Individual and development growth are always the main concern over creator glory.

ZWarriorChronicles = Wants content not to exist outside of internal use. Asks for credit and acknowledgement despite having an influenced beginning themselves. Growth of a single individual/entity is the main concern over collaboration and extension.

The lone warrior rests his blade on the table.

Not this time, acquaintance.

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

legendbotha is not me >.<

the textures are from this learning forum *laughing out loud* and the modells from Dragon Ball Z hood and your pokemon models from brawl which majin jake showed picture, and the Piccolo and freeza model from ZEQ2 lite
what the heck is wrong with you *laughing out loud* you can't get credits for something you didn't do

never said anything about scripts please don't quote legendbotha and then talk to me !

Laguna|DaGGeR wrote : legendbotha is not me >.<

the textures are from this learning forum *laughing out loud* and the modells from Dragon Ball Z hood and your pokemon models from brawl which majin jake showed picture, and the Piccolo and freeza model from ZEQ2 lite
what the heck is wrong with you *laughing out loud* you can't get credits for something you didn't do

never said anything about scripts please don't quote legendbotha and then talk to me !

Wow, you are a lost cause.

GoldenWarrior View user's profile Send private message

I'm'a do the same thing with unity, just I'm going to try a side to side fighting style Q: Is it okay if I use ZEQ2 Lite's models and maybe maps?

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

Xatoku wrote :

Laguna|DaGGeR wrote : legendbotha is not me >.<

Wow, you are a lost cause.

you can make a Smuchh with internet and windows xp so!!!

TRL View user's profile Send private message

GoldenWarrior wrote : I'm'a do the same thing with unity, just I'm going to try a side to side fighting style Q: Is it okay if I use ZEQ2 Lite's models and maybe maps?

You can. As is evident with how Xatoku started.

okay if I may ask can we just stop.Xatoku I'm sorry if I made problems for you and if we can stop judging people and keep the peace ill will stop saying anything about you.I'll upload what I have made just to show I'm using playmaker.https://rapidshare.com/files/2596362643/WebPlayer.rar

qwerty In Advance View user's profile Send private message

Not bad. Smile

okay this is seriously A-W-E-S-O-M-E Wink Wink Wink

Konan View user's profile Send private message

Kakarot2550 wrote : okay this is seriously A-W-E-S-O-M-E Wink Wink Wink

yeah I mean..it's not an Earth Special Forces ripoff with over-used ZEQ2-Lite community grass texture..

Also, Goku not look like some gummy bear with muscles..

I don't get it if this is a ZEQ2 lite forums then
why do you use unity engine?

legendbotha wrote : okay if I may ask can we just stop.Xatoku I'm sorry if I made problems for you and if we can stop judging people and keep the peace ill will stop saying anything about you.I'll upload what I have made just to show I'm using playmaker.https://rapidshare.com/files/2596362643/WebPlayer.rar

I never heard of playmaker or webplayer!!!
What are those?

Majin Jake View user's profile Send private message

qwerty wrote : Not bad. Smile

yhea legendbotha is good coder,with his talent and my maps, it will be special

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Oh snap, Konan. Why don't you show them bits of that awesome project you've done that easily trumps this?

That's the problem with forums and people (in general) online. They think they have entitlement to criticism in subjects well beyond their scope of understanding. If you don't comprehend or mirror experience on a technical level for a particular subject matter, you have ZERO RIGHT to make any comment (that'll hold value) whatsoever.

playmaker is visual coding in unity webplayer is just a build to run on the web.it's not that great its only a test lost of bugs I have to fix.aney ideas are welcome

Zeth wrote : Oh snap, Konan. Why don't you show them bits of that awesome project you've done that easily trumps this?

cause I can't fix a 4 year old bug..reminds of someone?

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]