Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, February 16, 2013

I have a Suggestion!!
Can you make The Models,Maps,Textures...All similar to
up to date Year I think we should have more realistic
maps(not that we aren t trying already but)We should make
more then just Maps we should make more effects
like when you Punch someone and he flyes to the
ground when he hits the ground effect should be massively!!!!
If you guys can't or won't do that I will think of something already but if this is a discussion forum then
we should discuss about it here.

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

Go play crysis or whatever....

This is Dragon Ball Z so even if technology today is to have graphics replicating everything just like in real world it still wouldn't be implented into ZEQ2-lite because this is a cartoon.

So forget about those shiny, explosive effects and whatnot you imagined...

Buksna wrote : Go play crysis or whatever....

This is Dragon Ball Z so even if technology today is to have graphics replicating everything just like in real world it still wouldn't be implented into ZEQ2-lite because this is a cartoon.

So forget about those shiny, explosive effects and whatnot you imagined...

Yes it is Anime Cartoon but In Ultimate tenkaichi there
is some real Lines on the characters and Maps and
all and it was still the cartoon!!

DarkPrince_92 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, February 17, 2013

Ultimate Tenkaichi is developed by a large group of people who was working on it day and night (I can assume, even though that game vacuums more or less) and has the technology and money to do so. We don't have the same resources for ZEQ so in other words..... No.

DarkPrince_92 wrote : Ultimate Tenkaichi is developed by a large group of people who was working on it day and night (I can assume, even though that game vacuums more or less) and has the technology and money to do so. We don't have the same resources for ZEQ so in other words..... No.

sure
But even Aravind Did the awesome pack when he made shaders
look alike Ultimate tenkaichi!!!

Why don't you spend time in learning to develop other then wasting it here reviving old threads, spam or whatever....

And then you can make effects just as like you desired

Buksna wrote : Why don't you spend time in learning to develop other then wasting it here reviving old threads, spam or whatever....

And then you can make effects just as like you desired

sure

GoldenWarrior View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, February 18, 2013

DarkPrince_92 wrote : Ultimate Tenkaichi is developed by a large group of people who was working on it day and night (I can assume, even though that game vacuums more or less) and has the technology and money to do so. We don't have the same resources for ZEQ so in other words..... No.

nah brother, I love UT, not sure why

GoldenWarrior wrote :

nah brother, I love UT, not sure why

maybe they did it over did and all was the same and that
is why to many people says it vacuums but the fightning melee was good and the graphic and that is why to many people says it is
the best game!?!?
But honestly I geted bored of it even looking at the video
of the same fightning I honestly don't want to give that
kind of much money for something that vacuums!!!

Cool story brother!

GoldenWarrior View user's profile Send private message

Buksna wrote : Cool story brother!

JayREEZY View user's profile Send private message

Kakarot2550 wrote : I have a Suggestion!!
maps(not that we aren t trying already but)

Well Kakarot2550, you could always hang out at the IRC and talk to one of the channel operators (I think that's what they're called.) They can give you help regarding changes to the game itself (especially design changes.)

Kakarot2550 wrote : We should make

Okay! :O That sounded pretty inspired! If I were you, I'd find a way to channel that; much like SparkingVegeto did with Janemba. And what better place to learn that than here and for textures here

Hmn... I'm actually pretty jealous of you right now Smile

JayREEZY wrote :

Kakarot2550 wrote : I have a Suggestion!!
maps(not that we aren t trying already but)

Well Kakarot2550, you could always hang out at the IRC and talk to one of the channel operators (I think that's what they're called.) They can give you help regarding changes to the game itself (especially design changes.)

Kakarot2550 wrote : We should make

Okay! :O That sounded pretty inspired! If I were you, I'd find a way to channel that; much like SparkingVegeto did with Janemba. And what better place to learn that than here and for textures here

Hmn... I'm actually pretty jealous of you right now Smile

Thanks for the support I will try but my primmary mision
for now is to post the images of my made character Bardock Super Saiyan 6 and 7!!!! Very Happy

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

Absolutely, don't procrastinate on things you want done like I've been doing all my life. Razz

You want something done, don't follow my example. Just find the inspiration to create these effects, experiment, show it off, and watch the public's opinion of your genius skyrocket.

Also, to the topic of realism in this project: though some of those points you've made regarding map destruction and fatigued characters as a result of a fight are on the right track (and several people have worked on both forms of realism), ZEQ2-Lite is more focused on anime accuracy, which means the kind of physics and attributes of Dragon Ball Z should be mirrored in ZEQ2-Lite. Character damage and destructible maps just happen to be in line with that requirement, but flashy dramatics and explosions are not entirely part of the agenda.

In short, only if realism means what's absolutely real in Dragon Ball Z will the core project revolve around the idea. We call this "anime accuracy."

Linkxp500 wrote : Absolutely, don't procrastinate on things you want done like I've been doing all my life. Razz

You want something done, don't follow my example. Just find the inspiration to create these effects, experiment, show it off, and watch the public's opinion of your genius skyrocket.

Also, to the topic of realism in this project: though some of those points you've made regarding map destruction and fatigued characters as a result of a fight are on the right track (and several people have worked on both forms of realism), ZEQ2-Lite is more focused on anime accuracy, which means the kind of physics and attributes of Dragon Ball Z should be mirrored in ZEQ2-Lite. Character damage and destructible maps just happen to be in line with that requirement, but flashy dramatics and explosions are not entirely part of the agenda.

In short, only if realism means what's absolutely real in Dragon Ball Z will the core project revolve around the idea. We call this "anime accuracy."

I understand now.Thanks for explanation!!

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

Kakarot2550 wrote : I understand now.Thanks for explanation!!

Note that you yourself are still free to create more realism as separate addons, some that may make it into future revisions if they are exceptional quality and fit into the "anime accurate" category.

Just don't feel like we won't allow realism to be implemented. The project is meant to allow people to learn how to develop, whether it is for them or for the project's completion. I'm sure there are some who are willing to assist you as well.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]