Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Dragon Ball Z test made with unity

legendbotha View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, March 28, 2013

Kakarot2550 wrote :

legendbotha wrote : so here is Namek 30% dun sorted out some small bugs.you can kill Vegeta now and I know the Namek houses is not right I made them myself.still used unity terrain so I hope you guys like it.http://rapidshare.com/files/3227912146/namek_test2.rar

wow dude you are truly becoming too good Wink Very Happy
dude it is awesome expecialy namekian(or Piccolo)
and that Vegeta OH MY GOODNESS dude very nice you have my like Wink Wink Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Embarassed Very Happy

one question though:
will it be Ofline and will it have a story mode?

yes its going to be offline and have a story mode

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

legendbotha wrote : so here is Namek 30% dun sorted out some small bugs.you can kill Vegeta now and I know the Namek houses is not right I made them myself.still used unity terrain so I hope you guys like it.http://rapidshare.com/files/3227912146/namek_test2.rar

your houses seem too smooth , maybe your using too many segments ( will kill performance on a large scale ) , I can do basic structural modeling for you if you wish

najeeb wrote :

your houses seem too smooth , maybe your using too many segments ( will kill performance on a large scale ) , I can do basic structural modeling for you if you wish

you are more than welcome.that models are not high poly not even close to 3000 polys.half sphere for the building made in sketchup and the windows all grouped so when you smooth it scketcup and export to 3ds max you get a nice round shape and if place you light right in unity you can't see aney points like have look at the building with the wooden doors there you can see what I mean.and you can put a 1000 of the buildings with no frame drop just read up on unity and you will see.at the moment the whole stage runs at 110fps.but yeah I will like it if you can help out doing buildings

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

legendbotha wrote :

najeeb wrote :

you are more than welcome.that models are not high poly not even close to 3000 polys.half sphere for the building made in sketchup and the windows all grouped so when you smooth it scketcup and export to 3ds max you get a nice round shape and if place you light right in unity you can't see aney points like have look at the building with the wooden doors there you can see what I mean.and you can put a 1000 of the buildings with no frame drop just read up on unity and you will see.at the moment the whole stage runs at 110fps.but yeah I will like it if you can help out doing buildings

3000 for a single Namek house ? if so it can be done in 10x the less polies
also well great too know you are not conservative like xatoku , pm me a list of structures you need, if possible I'll make them all

NabaKonvecit View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, March 29, 2013

still waiting nobody contacted me about anything

NabaKonvecit wrote : still waiting nobody contacted me about anything

just invite me on skype legendaxe

NabaKonvecit View user's profile Send private message

I have just added you on skype

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Actions