Content

Display broke but sound and interface work

silents429 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, April 05, 2013

I'm having trouble starting the stable version of this game on my other laptop. Me and my little brother want to play lan. But on one of the computers the game starts up. And you can see through the window, but the sound works and if you manage to (accident) you can click on things in the menu. But again you can't see anything its see through. (I can see my desktop) I transfered the config from my other laptop to match what this one can do (fullscreen, resolution) but it didn't work could someone help?

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, April 06, 2013

Are you certain the resolution you have set is supported on the monitor? ZEQ2-lite doesn't verify if you can run a certain resolution or not. It simply gives you all of the options. Try using window mode (alt+enter) and then adjusting the resolution down some.

silents429 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, April 07, 2013

It launches as a window regardless of settings, and yes the resolution is correct I'm not lacking. I have all the settings lowered and it still won't work. I have installed all the .netframe and all that, and have updated drivers.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, April 08, 2013

Have you tried your latest or alternative gpu drivers? Many default driver packages don't properly support correct contexts of OpenGL (which ZEQ2-lite uses).

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]