Content

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 156, 157, 158 ... 237, 238, 239  >>

ZEQ2lite F3+

{}BardockZ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, May 03, 2013

NELLO!! wrote : STUNNED Shocked Shocked Shocked you don't know my new Gogeta?? of those I will use only A17.. the majinvegeta is bad there are many better than this and you know..

power pole yes but when I will make kidGoku Dragon Ball I'm still on others now.. by the way yes I will show you the new Gogeta.. I guess everyone forgot him

Nope I didn't forgot about him its just I gotta make due with what I have that Gogeta won't come out till like 2 months, for this reason

*laughing out loud*, anyway so do I render there halo to with Tenshinhan etc.
Note: The Gogeta you see is a beta I've done a better one.

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

no one did better than this the images are enough to prove the truth Wink..

NELLO!! wrote : no one did better than this the images are enough to prove the truth Wink..

*laughing out loud* I know yours is the best but it's not released so I have to use the current one so why does it always crash?

tag aura is the problem.. the tags near to the hands.. in upper try to Translate/move down both tags a lot..
move down to the same zone as the feet
I've fixed Paikuhan in this way Wink

NELLO!! wrote : tag aura is the problem.. the tags near to the hands.. in upper try to Translate/move down both tags a lot..
move down to the same zone as the feet
I've fixed Paikuhan in this way Wink

I wonder why they call Arrow things a tag aura anyway witch one there's like 9000000000

all the tags near the hands.. don't move tag weapon..

VLadD View user's profile Send private message

in second and third screenshot legs looking strange...need fix this....

nahh I'm lazy to edit that thing..(don't prepare any drawover because I understand what you mean)..calves are too short there...but also weird because that frame started from another frame I thought he was right.. Rolling Eyes never noticed..and I'm fvucking angry now if I think about this..

work in progress for a new Tenshinhan.. I'm focusing more on the Saiyan saga version now.. Wink later with the updates Wink will not disappoint Wink
improving myself Arrow

Jammin' Jelly Jacob you asked without halo or halo.. without and only Tenshinhan from that picture..

NELLO!! wrote : work in progress for a new Tenshinhan.. I'm focusing more on the Saiyan saga version now.. Wink later with the updates Wink will not disappoint Wink
improving myself Arrow

Jammin' Jelly Jacob you asked without halo or halo.. without and only Tenshinhan from that picture..

okay and also when I try to move the tags it doesn't save the translate also doesn't go downward only upward sideways etc.

Reply with quote Saturday, May 04, 2013

NELLO!! wrote : no one did better than this the images are enough to prove the truth Wink..

When that comes out I have to remake this again >_>

EDIT: Pants fixed

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

NELLO!! wrote : work in progress for a new Tenshinhan.. I'm focusing more on the Saiyan saga version now.. Wink later with the updates Wink will not disappoint Wink
improving myself Arrow

what da faaaaaaaaq?
What language is that?
the edior isn't in English O..M...G

ssj6vegeta View user's profile Send private message

Kakarot2550 wrote :

improving myself Arrow

what da faaaaaaaaq?
What language is that?

because nello speaks another language

Animated View user's profile Send private message

what da faaaaaaaaq?
What language is that?

What kind of a response is this? That's not very nice Sad

who was making the strenght of Tenshinhan?? you kakaroth?? well this is power.. modelled and finished.. Wink

new TienshinHan.. included something new about his body just take a look guys.. textures in HD Wink
colors are from the Saiyan saga remastered but I will change ..too dark.. the head is also in High poly right now, I don't know how is actually the one made by acaryus but this is my version.. more like Saiyan saga at all..
pupills modelled Wink
can be animated if required..

NELLO!! wrote : who was making the strenght of Tenshinhan?? you kakaroth?? well this is power.. modelled and finished.. Wink

new TienshinHan.. included something new about his body just take a look guys.. textures in HD Wink
colors are from the Saiyan saga remastered but I will change ..too dark.. the head is also in High poly right now, I don't know how is actually the one made by acaryus but this is my version.. more like Saiyan saga at all..
pupills modelled Wink

strength of Tenshinhan? HAHAHAHA I remember that "Dida: I made it red to make it more intense" HAHAAHAHAHAH,

epic model/texture by the way
Wink

I dare you to make Tenshinhan dragonball >_> and please fix that Gogeta cause it won't save when I do it.

well Tenshinhan as the others change a lot going forward..
in cell saga is really big..but in Saiyan saga looks like this.. head I think is in the right size..

NELLO!! wrote : well Tenshinhan as the others change a lot going forward..
in cell saga is really big..but in Saiyan saga looks like this.. head I think is in the right size..

I sent you a pm on moddb.

VLadD View user's profile Send private message

NELLO!! wrote : who was making the strenght of Tenshinhan?? you kakaroth?? well this is power.. modelled and finished.. Wink

pupills modelled Wink

Hehehehehe great really great Smile

Reply with quote Sunday, May 05, 2013

I'm very happy with the star dust effect I made http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rP8OZS5P2Ck

{Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob wrote : I'm very happy with the star dust effect I made http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rP8OZS5P2Ck

wow it's amazing! Wink Very Happy

NELLO!! wrote :

Wow the Textures are Epic

thanks all of you Wink .. here is my final color version for him and finally the half shirt added..for the android saga version.. Wink

return of the normal power level.. for this and others Wink

gigirs50 Protege View user's profile Send private message

This is great man!!..I want it near the Acaryus one..in the SVN Very Happy

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 156, 157, 158 ... 237, 238, 239  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]