Content

1, 2  >>

My ZEQ2-lite birthday

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, May 29, 2013

well... today is my ZEQ2-lite birthday, 3 years in this comunnity and is nice to see some things already changed, sometimes I feel like we are back to 2010 because of some paint works but anyway the characters are getting better, well, I hope we can reach a new/better quality (in characters, animations, colors, maps, etc.), good luck to all of you...

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

AnTy wrote : well... today is my ZEQ2-lite birthday, 3 years in this comunnity and is nice to see some things already changed, sometimes I feel like we are back to 2010 because of some paint works but anyway the characters are getting better, well, I hope we can reach a new/better quality (in characters, animations, colors, maps, etc.), good luck to all of you...

^_^ am very happy because of this ZEQ2 lite,because its
the best game eva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Good words bro. Time goes fast huh.

Cool Cool Cool I love ZEQ2 Lite Cool Cool Cool :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKfj0fo6PEc&feature=youtu.be

TRL wrote : Good words bro. Time goes fast huh.

yes, who could imaginate this?, anyway I feel good because after seeing my old work, I realise how much I improved and I will improved even more...

AnTy wrote :

yes, who could imaginate this?, anyway I feel good because after seeing my old work, I realise how much I improved and I will improved even more...

Too bad your English hasn't improved as much. Hahahaha

*"who could have imagened that"
*"I will improve"

Actually your English has gotten a lot better too. In the beginning it was just russian with English words.

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

I've been asking,where you from anty?

GoldenWarrior View user's profile Send private message

I'm pretty sure he's from Russia

Yeah but he's also part mexican or something.

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, May 30, 2013

he come from Mexico..well I think the same as you Anty..
time goes fast really....and our works naturally improve time by time..the good will makes always improvements..

TRL wrote : Too bad your English hasn't improved as much. Hahahaha

*"I will improve"

Actually your English has gotten a lot better too. In the beginning it was just russian with English words.

hahahahah, yes, sería mejor si pudiera escribir solamente en español... but anyway at least you understand what I'm trying to say hahahah

well, I'm from mexico, but I have blood from spain and france (for that reason I have girly green/blue/grey girly eyes with a yellow aurora and white points)...

AnTy wrote :

TRL wrote : Too bad your English hasn't improved as much. Hahahaha

*"I will improve"

hahahahah, yes, sería mejor si pudiera escribir solamente en español... but anyway at least you understand what I'm trying to say hahahah

well, I'm from mexico, but I have blood from spain and france (for that reason I have girly green/blue/grey girly eyes with a yellow aurora and white points)...

I think you are actually a girl and that you are trying to trick us to thinking you are a Guy.

Kakarot2550 wrote : I think you are actually a girl and that you are trying to trick us to thinking you are a Guy.

let me ask you... what could be doing a girl on this place?...

I'm this guy...

anyway I miss my old user name... "AnTycrisT", I can't get it back?...

AnTy wrote :

Kakarot2550 wrote : I think you are actually a girl and that you are trying to trick us to thinking you are a Guy.

let me ask you... what could be doing a girl on this place?...

anyway I miss my old user name... "AnTycrisT", I can't get it back?...

dude don't you think,eyes and female avatar aren t strange a bit?afcourse who wouldn t think you are female????
you act like one,and to believe only females are mature
like you were...do you have something of a girl in you?

that avatar is cool..even a man would use it.. also Anty why you missed your first user?..the name was inappropriate or?..to me is fine AntyCrist as name.. you should use that user again.. or ask to edit your name and use always this User..

Kakarot2550 wrote : dude don't you think,eyes and female avatar aren t strange a bit?afcourse who wouldn t think you are female????

when I join in this community I was using a metal band avatar, after that I was using horror/bloodly avatars and now I'm using an art girl avatar, I can't see the problem here...

I act like a girl just because I'm "mature"? are you serious?, I mean seriously?, the most brainless thing I ever hear... so... in your brainless logic you are saying Zeth and TRL are females too?...

mmm... let me see, I have a girlfriend, I love her, I want to have some kids with her, I want to spend all my fvck1ng life with her... of course I have something of a girl in me... her love...

Nello, well... I ask to Domitjen to delete that accound long time ago, so... for that reason I can't use that user name again...

AnTy wrote :

Kakarot2550 wrote : dude don't you think,eyes and female avatar aren t strange a bit?afcourse who wouldn t think you are female????

when I join in this community I was using a metal band avatar, after that I was using horror/bloodly avatars and now I'm using an art girl avatar, I can't see the problem here...

I act like a girl just because I'm "mature"? are you serious?, I mean seriously?, the most brainless thing I ever hear... so... in your brainless logic you are saying Zeth and TRL are females too?...

mmm... let me see, I have a girlfriend, I love her, I want to have some kids with her, I want to spend all my fvck1ng life with her... of course I have something of a girl in me... her love...

Nello, well... I ask to Domitjen to delete that accound long time ago, so... for that reason I can't use that user name again...

don't mind me Rolling Eyes am just thinking...

..ahh okay.. Vabbuò to me is better just Anty.. much easier and fast to write also.. Wink .. Laughing Laughing

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

oh you're mexican

AraVinD View user's profile Send private message

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANTY! Very Happy Very Happy Embarassed

Baldwin Lost Soul View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, May 31, 2013

TRL wrote :

AnTy wrote :

Too bad your English hasn't improved as much. Hahahaha

Haha, that wasn't very pleasant!

ssj6vegeta View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, June 01, 2013

Time flies man. June 16th I turn 18 and september 25 is my 3 year zeq2lite birthday. That is crazy

Reply with quote Saturday, June 01, 2013

I've joined this community in 21/07/2011... I can say before I joined this community I waited almost one year..

Reply with quote Sunday, June 02, 2013

watch this :t:
now watch this ::
Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

divinemaniac with a fake title View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, June 02, 2013

It sure has been a while. Time sure flies by fast!

1, 2  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]