Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >>

SuperSaiyanGod Goku

vegeta183 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, June 24, 2013

{Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob wrote :

ivanhoeGT wrote : vlad's right Bardock,it's not accurate.. the texture,the hair,the scaling..it's not accurate

WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE WANT FROM ME??????????? THE TEXTURES ARE STRAIGHT FROM THE MOVIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO GET THEM? heck? I give up I'm not going to come here anymore always people saying something is wrong when its exactly from the right thing etc but they never make one themselves only judge others so I leave here HOW IS TRL's accurate? just forget it goodbye none of you make sense.

dehfuq

{}BardockZ View user's profile Send private message

NELLO!! wrote : Jammin' Jelly Jacob you did a Good work for me.. matematically I'm not sure about your accuracy, you probably have another taste to see the things.. I can't say that is Bad,just need still work that's all.. if you don't want release is fine,is your work so you can decide..

I just don't understand what's wrong about it......

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

I must tell you..look is very easy to see what's wrong about the colors First, the rest is fine.. it's very easy edit them..before all you have to do is have white textures,the colors you will swich by changing just the cellshades..so you can test all the colors you want whitour remake any texture..

the ssjGod must have vibrant colors,with your colors is more like the GOKUGOD was in Naruto ,more Dull Colors..

in the 3 refs you shown no one can be used as reference for the colors..

I can teach you how to choose the right REF for the colors, if in a single ref the Eye that is supposed to be white ,you import in Photoshop and see the true color ,if is kind of yellow or gray or another color well,the ref is not Good to use for the colors..

expecially this..this isn't good as ref for Colors..

NELLO!! wrote : I must tell you..look is very easy to see what's wrong about the colors First, the rest is fine.. it's very easy edit them..before all you have to do is have white textures,the colors you will swich by changing just the cellshades..so you can test all the colors you want whitour remake any texture..

the ssjGod must have vibrant colors,with your colors is more like the GOKUGOD was in Naruto ,more Dull Colors..

in the 3 refs you shown no one can be used as reference for the colors..

I can teach you how to choose the right REF for the colors, if in a single ref the Eye that is supposed to be white ,you import in Photoshop and see the true color ,if is kind of yellow or gray or another color well,the ref is not Good to use for the colors..

expecially this..this isn't good as ref for Colors..
is not an orginal screen too..

Yeah I know half power vacuums there is nothing I can do about that but what about the full power one?

Jammin' Jelly Jacob I think you should just make this version only..with this colors..I would have probably done the same colors..

NELLO!! wrote : Jammin' Jelly Jacob I think you should just make this version only..with this colors..I would have probably done the same colors..

But did you watch 0:20 of the vid? it has full power Super Saiyan God

you just try this colors and show the result after we will see how it looks.. Wink

VLadD View user's profile Send private message

NELLO!! wrote : you just try this colors and show the result after we will see how it looks.. Wink

Hmmm I can understand in some reasone I was too a bit like him...Than he up his skills he will understand what accurate what not.....

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

{Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob wrote : This is fully accurate a lot better then trl's that I can assure you.

hahahahahahaaahahahahahhhahahaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAMCROSS View user's profile Send private message

AnTy wrote :

{Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob wrote : This is fully accurate a lot better then trl's that I can assure you.

hahahahahahaaahahahahahhhahahaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The problem here is all of you are so lacking you don't even watch the full vid and only look at zippy half power.

{Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob wrote : The problem here is all of you are so lacking you don't even watch the full vid and only look at zippy half power.

the problem here is you think you are a great animator, a great modeler ( even if you don't even know how create characters from 0 ) you think you are the best doing shading effects but none of that is true... you have the same level/potencial as a newcomer... you think that Goku is better than TRL's?

1.- TRL create the head/hair from 0, all did you made was an edit...

2.- TRL just show one picture and everyone here knows that character will be great because we all know the quality of his work, you show 999999999 pictures/videos about that Goku and always looks just like another newcomer edit...

anyway your model is wrong beause gokuGod have different boots/hand bands/belt/aura/body proportions and none of that can be change it in the right way in Misfit Model 3D for that you need a whole new model, after that rigg it, after that animate it (unique animations for this one), tag it, export it and all of that without any bug... and you call the other people "lacking" just because you can't do anything of that... who's the lacking here?...

AnTy wrote :

{Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob wrote : The problem here is all of you are so lacking you don't even watch the full vid and only look at zippy half power.

the problem here is you think you are a great animator, a great modeler ( even if you don't even know how create characters from 0 ) you think you are the best doing shading effects but none of that is true... you have the same level/potencial as a newcomer... you think that Goku is better than TRL's?

1.- TRL create the head/hair from 0, all did you made was an edit...

2.- TRL just show one picture and everyone here knows that character will be great because we all know the quality of his work, you show 999999999 pictures/videos about that Goku and always looks just like another newcomer edit...

anyway your model is wrong beause gokuGod have different boots/hand bands/belt/aura/body proportions and none of that can be change it in the right way in Misfit Model 3D for that you need a whole new model, after that rigg it, after that animate it (unique animations for this one), tag it, export it and all of that without any bug... and you call the other people "lacking" just because you can't do anything of that... who's the lacking here?...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkKWY2yEREo&feature=youtu.be

Now I remember TRL clearly Trl: I edited this off our beloved ZEQ2 Goku, -_- I never said I'm the best and I don't think that, and I can do all that but I'm just far to lazy now anty stop cry, oh and one last thing your lantio aren't you?

{Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob wrote : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkKWY2yEREo&feature=youtu.be

what we have to see?, a bad aura effect or what? a normal/newcomer shading effect, I don't get it what's so special?...

Now I remember TRL clearly Trl: I edited this off our beloved ZEQ2 Goku

I see... anyway is much better than "your" Goku...

, -_- I never said I'm the best and I don't think that, and I can do all that but I'm just far to lazy

I already see you videos, you say you are a "great" animator and you are doing a really hard work and stuff like that... you are lazy? that's just an excuse...

now anty stop cry.

when the people say something bad about your "great" work all you can say is "goodbye" or "I will not come here anymore" or "all of you are lacking" so... who's crying here?...

AnTy wrote :

{Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob wrote : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkKWY2yEREo&feature=youtu.be

what we have to see?, a bad aura effect or what? a normal/newcomer shading effect, I don't get it what's so special?...

Now I remember TRL clearly Trl: I edited this off our beloved ZEQ2 Goku

I see... anyway is much better than "your" Goku...

, -_- I never said I'm the best and I don't think that, and I can do all that but I'm just far to lazy

I already see you videos, you say you are a "great" animator and you are doing a really hard work and stuff like that... you are lazy? that's just an excuse...

now anty stop cry.

when the people say something bad about your "great" work all you can say is "goodbye" or "I will not come here anymore" or "all of you are lacking" so... who's crying here?...

leaping lizard I used colours from the movie that's why I'm mad when people say its inaccurate, and I got some re-tard crying to me, I never say I'm the best etc you always think you're the best and treat others badly you think you're the greatest? well guess what you are stuff, all know best is nello >_> but anyway stop cry anty you are probably latino.

Here's the colours you wanted nello.

{Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob wrote : leaping lizard I used colours from the movie that's why I'm mad when people say its inaccurate, and I got some re-tard crying to me,

"cry/crying" that's all you can say?... c'mmon use your brain for at least one minute... anyway those are advises, if someone give you advises that means you are doing something wrong...

I never say I'm the best etc you always think you're the best and treat others badly you think you're the greatest? well guess what you are stuff, all know best is nello >_>

mmm I have a life, I have a girlfriend, I have friends, I have a rock/metal band... do you really think I care if Nello is better than me doing addons?... at least Nello have skills it's a shame I can't say the same for you...

but anyway stop cry anty you are probably latino.

and now you are are@cist just for a l@me addon hahahahah such a pathet1c kid...

AnTy wrote :

{Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob wrote : leaping lizard I used colours from the movie that's why I'm mad when people say its inaccurate, and I got some re-tard crying to me,

"crying" that's all you can say?... anyway those are advises, if someone give you advises that means you are doing something wrong...

I never say I'm the best etc you always think you're the best and treat others badly you think you're the greatest? well guess what you are stuff, all know best is nello >_>

mmm I have a life, I have a boyfriend, I have friends, I have a rock/metal band... do you really I care if Nello is better than me doing addons?... at least Nello have skills it's a shame I can't say the same for my self...

but anyway stop cry anty you are probably latino.

and now you are intriguingly diversified just for I am l@me addon hahahahah such a pathet1c kid I am slam I need to get laid...

1 I don't care

2 I don't care

3 trying to start stuff in a topic about Super Saiyan God is called crying.

1 I don't care

2 I don't care

if you don't care why you answer me?...

3 trying to start stuff in a topic about Super Saiyan God is called crying.

that means you cry all the time?...

AnTy wrote : I am slam I need to get laid...

that's the best you can do?, put words in my quote?... such a meaningless kid...

[quote="AnTy"]

that's the best you can do?, put words in my quote?... such a meaningless kid...

Nah I just did that because it was funny I'm just going to ignore you now =P ha-t-ers going to h-a-the dogs going to bark kids going to cry people going to die.

Also I just want to say thank you to ValdD for giving me that texture before it gave me a idea and I'll show all right now

Done and if you say that's not accurate then I don't know what your smoking Laughing

{Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob wrote : Nah I just did that because it was funny

funny? no-one is laughing...

I'm just going to ignore you now =P ha-t-ers going to h-a-the dogs going to bark kids going to cry people going to die.

h@ters going to h@the?, who are you?, Justin bieber?...

ssj6vegeta View user's profile Send private message

Bardock this all would have been avoided if you did not try to insult someone in every post you make. just calm down

ssj6vegeta wrote : Bardock this all would have been avoided if you did not try to insult someone in every post you make. just calm down

Well it's not my fault because ValdD has been un-professinal in the past so I don't trust him and then ANTY came with his trash I think I'm best and stuff again well insults went I'm just going to ignore him now anyway what do you think of the new lloyd Goku? http://media.moddb.com/images/members/2/1952/1951914/Zeq2_Super_Saiyan_God_GokuZ.png

ssj6vegeta View user's profile Send private message

vlad and nello know what they are talking about believe me.

Anty does too he just kind of has no mercy Laughing Laughing

but it looks 10x better now

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]