Content

What happens if Vegito took of the potara?

putchi20 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I know this question is lacking but I wonder what would happens if Vegito Took of the earring and throw it away?
will He is unfused or will nothing happens? I don't remember what the kai's said Confused

Djosama View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, June 25, 2013

He would stay fused.

putchi20 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Djosama wrote : He would stay fused.

so he can fuse with Gotenks?

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, June 26, 2013

With the fusion dance? They'd need to be similar in power level and it would of course only last a period of time.

With another Potara set? Should be possible as long as there are no special "gotcha" rulings on layered combinations.

With the same Potara set on different targets? Although it wasn't implicitly stated, it was implied that the earrings essentially would lose their essence and/or be bound to the original fusion -- so I would assume putting the same pair on a new set of subjects wouldn't do much good.

I wouldn't rule out the possibility of layered fusions canonically. Although the Namekians use an alternative version of fusion, it has been shown to allow for multiple to occur on the same host.

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, June 27, 2013

Zeth wrote :

With the fusion dance? They'd need to be similar in power level and it would of course only last a period of time.

With another Potara set? Should be possible as long as there are no special "gotcha" rulings on layered combinations.

With the same Potara set on different targets? Although it wasn't implicitly stated, it was implied that the earrings essentially would lose their essence and/or be bound to the original fusion -- so I would assume putting the same pair on a new set of subjects wouldn't do much good.

I wouldn't rule out the possibility of layered fusions canonically. Although the Namekians use an alternative version of fusion, it has been shown to allow for multiple to occur on the same host.

For some odd reason, thinking about multiple layered fusions reminded me of this atrocity...

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, June 27, 2013

Haha that last panel is hilarious! Smile

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]