Content

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19, 20, 21  >>

Earth's Special Forces Thread

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, May 19, 2013

Buksna wrote : ZEQ2 goes with different style.

Why would we want to have same style as Earth Special Forces?? We don't need 2 identical games on internet. If you want Earth Special Forces-like Dragon Ball Z game then wait for Earth Special Forces....

If you don't like ZEQ2 style then don't wait for it...

*laughing out loud* who said I want that?I am just asking is it possible.can't you read?

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

Kakarot2550 wrote :

Why would we want to have same style as Earth Special Forces?? We don't need 2 identical games on internet. If you want Earth Special Forces-like Dragon Ball Z game then wait for Earth Special Forces....

*laughing out loud* who said I want that?I am just asking is it possible.can't you read?

it is possible but won't be done.And should nt be done
the unity version of ZEQ2 seems to follow realism so you can follow that if you like

RealDeal wrote :

Kakarot2550 wrote :

it is possible but won't be done.And should nt be done
the unity version of ZEQ2 seems to follow realism so you can follow that if you like

Dude Where is that ZEQ2 Unity version????
I never Saw nothing except Vegeta in The Desert map.

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, May 20, 2013

I'm not sure where you got that information but ZEQ2 is not following realism.

It follows pretty much same or should I say similar as ZEQ2-lite did.

ZEQ2 will try and mimic anime as best as it can. That's the goal. So you won't see anything fancy as its in Earth Special Forces because it was not presented in anime like that.

I think that from quake 2 source code you could make
Earth Special Forces.

qwerty In Advance View user's profile Send private message

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

Buksna wrote : I'm not sure where you got that information but ZEQ2 is not following realism.

ZEQ2 will try and mimic anime as best as it can. That's the goal. So you won't see anything fancy as its in Earth Special Forces because it was not presented in anime like that.

woops looks like I mistook that unity game gigris was making for ZEQ2 unity

sorry for misleading kakkarot

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Buksna wrote : I'm not sure where you got that information but ZEQ2 is not following realism.

actually if ZEQ2 becomes completely like the anime its self , there is nothing more fancy than that , pure eye candy : p
the anime its self is pretty flashy etc

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

Don't underestimate people's desires. Even if you give them everything they will still want more!

Dudes all I was wondering if It is Possible nothing more
nothing less.

gigirs50 Protege View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, May 26, 2013

New picture of the week

VLadD View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, June 24, 2013

don't know how you guys....But I think this is really cool Shocked Shocked Shocked

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, June 24, 2013

Probably one of those pre-provided physics library (like PhysX) solutions. Interesting... that those choose that pillar. We had the same test target when we were rolling a custom solution for this on ZEQ2 back in 2007.

SparkingVegito View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Kakarot2550 wrote : I think that from quake 2 source code you could make
Earth Special Forces.

nope. quake 3 source is much advanced than quake 2. but you can see that half life (valve) engine source is even much older than than quake 3 but creates very advanced graphics and features. as you can see ZEQ2 lite made via quake 3 source where as Earth Special Forces made with half life source but there is very big difference. ZEQ2 lite contains simple gameplay and Earth Special Forces makes pure anime motions and moves.

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Just for clarification.
Raven is working on a presentation for college involving destruction in games.

He is using Earth Special Forces as the lab rat for Nvidias APEX capabilities, and as a side effect is adding that ingame.

So this destruction is Nvidia PhysX created using Nvidia APEX.

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 02, 2013

New POTW

TRL View user's profile Send private message

I like the new site. Reminds me very much of darksun's ZEQ2 Goku wallpapers of way back in the day though.

TRL wrote : I like the new site. Reminds me very much of darksun's ZEQ2 Goku wallpapers of way back in the day though.

me too but it looks so perfect that I am afraid it will never hapen....so many toys.

Iceman View user's profile Send private message

If they made it stabile maybe people play it.
Their mêlée is just luck, and they look more for blasts.
so people who dislike SPAM(Blasts) in ZEQ2, they will cry there. Only what I see good in Earth Special Forces, are effects.
Grafic, well NELLO making cool grafic, and pure Dragon Ball Z way characters. We will wait and see that Earth Special Forces, who will come out 2060. Have fun waiting guys.

Iceman wrote : If they made it stabile maybe people play it.
so people who dislike SPAM(Blasts) in ZEQ2, they will cry there. Only what I see good in Earth Special Forces, are effects.
Grafic, well NELLO making cool grafic, and pure Dragon Ball Z way characters. We will wait and see that Earth Special Forces, who will come out 2060. Have fun waiting guys.

How is our mêlée just luck O.o

With skills like anglling and teleport angling to extend the mêlée its quite skill based. So skill based that I'm afraid that there will be an even bigger gap between experienced players and new players.

Then again Earth Special Forces always was like that. It always relied on the player base to teach its new members and have them become better though that training.

The whole rock paper scissors thing is just a little factor for new people to get a 33% chance of getting a hit in on the pros. While giving the pros a new toy of trying to predict patterns used by their opponent. And knowing how to counter them.

Djosama View user's profile Send private message

Grega wrote :

With skills like anglling and teleport angling to extend the mêlée its quite skill based. So skill based that I'm afraid that there will be an even bigger gap between experienced players and new players.

Then again Earth Special Forces always was like that. It always relied on the player base to teach its new members and have them become better though that training.

The whole rock paper scissors thing is just a little factor for new people to get a 33% chance of getting a hit in on the pros. While giving the pros a new toy of trying to predict patterns used by their opponent. And knowing how to counter them.

Now what about when it comes to increasing Power Level for transformations etc? Would simply blasting your opponent still provide an increase to power or is that completely based on mêlée now?

Djosama wrote :

Grega wrote :

Now what about when it comes to increasing Power Level for transformations etc? Would simply blasting your opponent still provide an increase to power or is that completely based on mêlée now?

Its as it was. Based on damage. But like in the previous versions KI attacks give you less power level than mêlée hits within the same circumstances.

The transformations themselves on the other hand were changed. They no longer multiply your power level, but instead just add a fixed amount to it. And its always the same amount for that specific transformation.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

I'm not sure why anyone would be so pre-judgmental about Earth Special Forces's gameplay if they haven't ever actually experienced it. There are plenty of observations that can be comparatively made from the provided information and videos, but that's hardly enough to be genuinely critical of its design.

Given that ZEQ2-lite isn't receiving any core developmental focus to finish its implementations and fix problem areas, there's no real reason why majority of players shouldn't inevitably find themselves favoring Earth Special Forces upon release instead. The fact that it's actually designed to be a complete game experience rather than a community-driven developmental sandbox speaks volumes to what most 'players' want.

Maszek View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Zeth wrote : I'm not sure why anyone would be so pre-judgmental about Earth Special Forces's gameplay if they haven't ever actually experienced it. There are plenty of observations that can be comparatively made from the provided information and videos, but that's hardly enough to be genuinely critical of its design.

Given that ZEQ2-lite isn't receiving any core developmental focus to finish its implementations and fix problem areas, there's no real reason why majority of players shouldn't inevitably find themselves favoring Earth Special Forces upon release instead. The fact that it's actually designed to be a complete game experience rather than a community-driven developmental sandbox speaks volumes to what most 'players' want.

You once said developer intention does not matter.

Reply with quote Thursday, July 18, 2013

NEW POTW:

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19, 20, 21  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]