Content

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 184, 185, 186 ... 237, 238, 239  >>

ZEQ2lite F3+

{}BardockZ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, July 08, 2013

NELLO!! wrote :

TRL wrote : Well it still has nothing to do with the topic. But whatever it's your thread.

I think that the Guy with the Video he shown is not off-topic ,I'm interested about that BigBangExplosion..Wink.. can be improved still ..
Jammin' Jelly Jacob want help me with the special effects.. Wink

It looks much better in game I will send to you soon Wink

GOKU2020 View user's profile Send private message

Everybody please listen to me put THE Oozaru in it PLEASE NELLO!! I'm REQUESTING YOU.PLEASE DON'T IGNORE ME.

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

dude,no request..
and nello,thanks for the idea.. now imma make 20 frames for the dash.. so its like,Goten go foward then Trunks go a little backward.. then they will go zig zag.. then they'll go the same..then repeat and repeat..

so nello,what you think about this attacks idea.. you remember Goten and Trunks fight abo cado? I'll make that one when Goten and Trunks point them and saying that they'll going down.. then they charge.so its like the doing a shockwave Very Happy but if you don understand,watch the video..

gigirs,I'm done rigging Gotenks.. soon he'll be ingame Very Happy

I need to know what to do for the 2nd form before becoming Gotenks. they should go Super Saiyan first or just normal form but with aura

vegeta183 View user's profile Send private message

GOKU2020 wrote : Everybody please listen to me put THE Oozaru in it PLEASE NELLO!! I'm REQUESTING YOU.PLEASE DON'T IGNORE ME.

dude I GAVE you A Oozaru LAST TIME he's NOT GOING TO PUT A FREAKEN Oozaru IN F3+

Thanks Vegeta 183 !
thank you!!! you're boss!!!
I was looking for it from 8 months dude
Very Happy

Sad
But where is the script buddy!

ssj6vegeta View user's profile Send private message

ivanhoe it would be cool to see them go Super Saiyan before fusing

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

vegeta183 I don't need of that Oozaru,hehe seems you don't know my taste still..I dislike it..so it will not be there, if I will make the Oozaru I will use the one that Gigirs50 Made entirely..

yes IvanhoeGt.. Wink go ahead, I still don't see a punch closed properly by the way..is not hard you have to make that position only one time you know..
I like what you are doing,so far you are the only that Understood my tutorial about Rig and animate into Misfit Model 3D and you are doing good Wink
as I can see you are also fast in rigging Smile

NEWS and GOSSIPS about this VIP.. Laughing Laughing

some changes you can see already without any explaination..
but I'm done so ..I will explain what I did..

1 there is the new Head made by me(and Vlad advices)

2 there is the BodyUpper naked(edited by Vlad and me) inside the shirt..

3 a new high detailedBelt(just to say) for better celshade effect in..

4 generation6 Boots fully separated

5 the shirt is edited too, to Fit properly this new Body upper..

6 nothing more,the pants was great already before, don't need edits,same for the shirt structure..

what to do now? I thought,the alternate belt with laces, and the alternate shirt model + emblems separated,+ the undershirt separated... afterall I will rig this one and animate, for the damageds parts I will have to give proper new models,but next..(basing on what Vlad did time ago)..

TRL View user's profile Send private message

I think the outline around his eyes might have to be a bit thicker. It's maybe that that's bothering me. Also maybe the pupil size and shape (not perfectly round) like others have said. But that seems to be your personal preference considering your selection of refs.

DarkPrince_92 View user's profile Send private message

Awesome, although I thought the color of the boots' line and the lace were the opposite. You do that purposely?

TRL View user's profile Send private message

There are 2 versions of the boots, both inverses of eachother.

Nello, lower the shoulders, that's something that zeq2lite Goku always needed. The shoulder region needs to be an arch instead of a straight horizontal line.

GOKU2020 wrote : Sad
But where is the script buddy!

oh I forgot here's the Oozaru with script kakarot

NELLO!! wrote : vegeta183 I don't need of that Oozaru,hehe seems you don't know my taste still..I dislike it..so it will not be there, if I will make the Oozaru I will use the one that Gigirs50 Made entirely..

yes IvanhoeGt.. Wink go ahead, I still don't see a punch closed properly by the way..is not hard you have to make that position only one time you know..
I like what you are doing,so far you are the only that Understood my tutorial about Rig and animate into Misfit Model 3D and you are doing good Wink
as I can see you are also fast in rigging Smile

I was giveing it to kakarot2020 that wanted a Oozaru so had keep asking for it *intense laughter*

NELLO!! wrote : NEWS and GOSSIPS about this VIP.. :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*:

some changes you can see already without any explaination..
but I'm done so ..I will explain what I did..

1 there is the new Head made by me(and Vlad advices)

2 there is the BodyUpper naked(edited by Vlad and me) inside the shirt..

3 a new high detailedBelt(just to say) for better celshade effect in..

4 generation6 Boots fully separated

5 the shirt is edited too, to Fit properly this new Body upper..

6 nothing more,the pants was great already before, don't need edits,same for the shirt structure..

what to do now? I thought,the alternate belt with laces, and the alternate shirt model + emblems separated,+ the undershirt separated... afterall I will rig this one and animate, for the damageds parts I will have to give proper new models,but next..(basing on what Vlad did time ago)..

EPIC

yes I did that purposely darkprince,but it's normal that will have 6 versions as I shown..
so will be both..

the shoulders are in this position for now TRL,after the rigging with an easier change I will move down from the deltoids making them arched a bit as you want..
for the texture is okay I will make thicker the outline around his eyes.. this is a good advice..

Thanks for the rest all of you.. Wink

I put bones into character for like 10 minutes Confused

s.s.j6vegeta,if I make him go Super Saiyan first,then Gotenks will automatically go Super Saiyan,not normal form Confused
this is the problem I can't think of

by the way nello,like trl says,lower the shoulder.. that's why I always mess with them if you still remember that time Very Happy

so this is un-animated one right? its cool,I like it..you should make the legs for the damages Wink

I will make everything IvanhoeGt.. I have actually one lower damaged by Vlad,but is done in the wrong method,so I will remake his damaged with the right technique,so I can use the outline and not Cull none..

put bones is not hard,you have to pay more attention for the assign influences..sometimes you require a different number for model's like a shirt (expecially in the shoulderss area).. you will see animated this in the next Pictures Wink.. I can also add the new things later even if the model is already on rig..

for Gotenks is fine if they Fuse normal,even !??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?! Vegeta told this advice.. but in the Manga/anime how we can remind the fusion in the timeChamber?..they fused normal ,next we see the Super Saiyan but in Gotenks already...

to me you don't even need to try this thing.. also in the commercial games you can do the fusion Only normal not from Super Saiyan.. they've transformed in Super Saiyan before the fusion to be Super Saiyan Gotenks at the first attempt when Majinbuu was playing with Mr.satan...

is not required..

oh okay.. one problem on Gotenks.. his arms,I can't assign them propely.. his elbow area can't be weld together so is look like a hole when I play him Smile

I need to edit his whole body.. then re rig Very Happy

ivanhoeGT wrote : I need to edit his whole body.. then re rig Very Happy

not required just edit that part a bit and reassign only that part.. Wink ,tell me one thing sometimes thi shappen to you?.
all the times that you open your mm3dfile you found some part not assigned?that you have to reassign all the times?..when you open the file? that happened to me when I worked on Ginyu and garlick

never happened.. only this Gotenks hard to do because I can't weld the vertices.. every time I do it,a message come out saying weld 0 vertices to 0..but others,I can.. like welded 13 vertices to 0 Very Happy

VLadD View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Frieza head still working...

gigirs50 Protege View user's profile Send private message

NELLO!! wrote : Gigirs50 but sometimes you say good too easily *laughing out loud*..

What do you mean?

Vegeta 183. I'm not kakarot.
I'm Goku 2020.

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 184, 185, 186 ... 237, 238, 239  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]