Content

<<  1, 2, 3  >>

Zeth -_-

{}BardockZ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, July 05, 2013

Shenku wrote : This is just a crazy thought, but maybe if you stopped complaining so much on the forums about your punishment (Moderation issues are private matters, so keep it to private messages with the Mods on IRC or the forums. No one wants to know about your "dirty laundry" in public, so stop waving it in our faces...), and stopped responding to obvious fearsome creature behaviour(Seriously. Stop feeding the fearsome creatures; it only makes them hungrier...), your priviledges might not be taken away in the future, and you may actually get the ones that were removed to be given back. But you have to start acting responsible, and continue to act responsible in the future.

Complaining about your punishment publically on the forums instead of PMing a mod over IRC like you're suppose to (and were instructed to) is not "acting responsible"...

Got no clue how to use IRC ._.

Mima The Disciple View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, July 06, 2013

IRC
Type your nickname, enter captcha, click connect.

Reply with quote Saturday, July 06, 2013

Mima wrote : IRC

*laughing out loud* I know how to use it, just not the message etc

SAMCROSS View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, July 07, 2013

{Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob wrote :

Mima wrote : IRC

*laughing out loud* I know how to use it, just not the message etc

How could that part not be obvious ?

Ravven ZEQ2 Legend View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 09, 2013

-> {Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob
Just type in the window at the bottom.

Postscript.
I see that people still do rage here. *intense laughter*

-> Mima
By the way, what did you want with me Mima?

WSPRINTES View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, July 27, 2013

So, that's how the forum is nowadays. From Democracy, to a brand new totalitarist regime. All kneel before Zeth...awesome and really awkward work.

Mima The Disciple View user's profile Send private message

WSPrintes, as long as people follow rules that are in my opinion really easy to follow and by no means strict. Both Bardock and Kakarot2550 have broken those rules SEVERAL times. After continuous notifications and warnings, more drastic measures are taken. That was how it has always been. So I don't really see a totalitarianism here.

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

Listen Mima,Zeth...Jammin' Jelly Jacob has a different time zone and I think that's the reason why he doesn t go to IRC.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

So, that's how the forum is nowadays. From Democracy, to a brand new totalitarist regime. All kneel before Zeth...awesome and really awkward work.

The guidelines for these forums were created in 2006 by the original ZEQ2 development team. You shouldn't be so quick to be critical when a moderator enforces them. Besides that, if you glance at them, you'll even see that it's AGAINST them to question moderator actions in any way.

If you believe this a totalitarianism, you must be rather new to message board communities. Many will simply high five you, on the spot, with little to no warnings or comments for breaking rules. There will be no discussion or backlash and moderators/administrators stand tall on the totem without much regard to equality. Users that complain could also be released for causing trouble. That's just the nature of how closed-communities often are. It's not facebook/twitter/etc. You play by their rules or you don't remain involved.

Luckily, the ZEQ2 (and ZEQ2-lite) forums are considerably more lax on rules of enforcement. You should be thankful that we try and keep things a lot more open-minded by even allowing discussions of management (like this one) to even exist.

Don't misunderstand though. While we'll try and be more forgiving and laid-back about a lot of aspects, it is essentially equatable to you visiting a friends house. While you are in their walls, you obey the house rules.

Listen Mima,Zeth...Jammin' Jelly Jacob has a different time zone and I think that's the reason why he doesn t go to IRC.

I idle in IRC practically 24/7. He could easily leave me an offline or idle himself and receive such messages when he is around.

Zeth wrote :

The guidelines for these forums were created in 2006 by the original ZEQ2 development team. You shouldn't be so quick to be critical when a moderator enforces them. Besides that, if you glance at them, you'll even see that it's AGAINST them to question moderator actions in any way.

If you believe this a totalitarianism, you must be rather new to message board communities. Many will simply high five you, on the spot, with little to no warnings or comments for breaking rules. There will be no discussion or backlash and moderators/administrators stand tall on the totem without much regard to equality. Users that complain could also be released for causing trouble. That's just the nature of how closed-communities often are. It's not facebook/twitter/etc. You play by their rules or you don't remain involved.

Luckily, the ZEQ2 (and ZEQ2-lite) forums are considerably more lax on rules of enforcement. You should be thankful that we try and keep things a lot more open-minded by even allowing discussions of management (like this one) to even exist.

Don't misunderstand though. While we'll try and be more forgiving and laid-back about a lot of aspects, it is essentially equatable to you visiting a friends house. While you are in their walls, you obey the house rules.

I idle in IRC practically 24/7. He could easily leave me an offline or idle himself and receive such messages when he is around.

1. Zeth what the heck I posted something here I wrote I know how to use irc easy but I mistake the message button for simple chat button example I thought it ment pms

2. I can't be on irc forever I have a life, and what am I suppose to do there?

3. I don't really care anymore so I won't even care to reply peoples pm's that's your fault.

4. meh who needs a avatar

5. good for you Neutral

6. already left here >_> just waiting to solve my fbx problem.

Reply with quote Sunday, July 28, 2013

The concept of idling isn't about being there (or even at your computer). It's just about remaining connected. If you have time to play games, edit ZEQ2-lite, or be on these forums cumulatively for hours a day, you can idle in the very least during that time.

You messaged me on IRC and left less than 30 seconds afterwards before I could even formulate a response. The whole point of you contacting me for a direct line of chat was to make sure you really understand the situation and the underlying causes for your predicament. If you aren't willing to carry on a conversation and work through the issues, there's little purpose in communicating.

3. I don't really care anymore so I won't even care to reply peoples pm's that's your fault.

There's no need to shift blame. You seem to be missing the point. This scenario is not about avatars or even your ability to message on these forums.

Stop looking at the result and start looking at the cause.

Reply with quote Sunday, July 28, 2013

Zeth wrote :

The concept of idling isn't about being there (or even at your computer). It's just about remaining connected. If you have time to play games, edit ZEQ2-lite, or be on these forums cumulatively for hours a day, you can idle in the very least during that time.

You messaged me on IRC and left less than 30 seconds afterwards before I could even formulate a response. The whole point of you contacting me for a direct line of chat was to make sure you really understand the situation and the underlying causes for your predicament. If you aren't willing to carry on a conversation and work through the issues, there's little purpose in communicating.

There's no need to shift blame. You seem to be missing the point. This scenario is not about avatars or even your ability to message on these forums.

Zeth... I don't care Neutral it is your fault it is all your fault you wanted me to message you? though pm on irc but all kept say just type in the box when you really have to /message (name) so don't blame me for not telling me how to do that, as I said I give up, if you like punishing people for being attacked by his friend (ara) who was tricked by some richard tophat, now knows he was tricked and we buds again, that's good for you dude that's really good for you, you just help those bad people some more true admin... Neutral end of argument I don't care.

Maszek View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, July 29, 2013

Zeth wrote :

Zeth... I don't care Neutral it is your fault it is all your fault you wanted me to message you? though pm on irc but all kept say just type in the box when you really have to /message (name) so don't blame me for not telling me how to do that, as I said I give up, if you like punishing people for being attacked by his friend (ara) who was tricked by some richard tophat, now knows he was tricked and we buds again, that's good for you dude that's really good for you, you just help those bad people some more true admin... Neutral end of argument I don't care.

You were not punished for being attacked by anyone, you were punished for splattering personal insults and nonsense all over the forums even after several warnings. If you and someone else have a personal problem, discuss it privately either through PMs, Enjin chat, IRC, or any other method.

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, August 03, 2013

Twist it up , no one cares , follow the rules or leave

Reply with quote Saturday, August 03, 2013

najeeb wrote :

Najeeb, I think you might have forgotten that you are in no position to tell anyone what to do, and additionally that everything you say applies to you as well.

Re-evaluate that comment with this in mind.

Reply with quote Sunday, August 04, 2013

Maszek wrote :

Zeth wrote :

You were not punished for being attacked by anyone, you were punished for splattering personal insults and nonsense all over the forums even after several warnings. If you and someone else have a personal problem, discuss it privately either through PMs, Enjin chat, IRC, or any other method.

True they did it first, but that doesn't make it any better I responded... but I just have a problem with not biting back.

Maszek wrote :

najeeb wrote :

Najeeb, I think you might have forgotten that you are in no position to tell anyone what to do, and additionally that everything you say applies to you as well.

I suggest you stop being over smart here kid . you are no one to tell me what my position is , that's bradless and his matter . if there is something wrong with my post then state it , or know the place I do not care about you or your conspiracy theory , and clearly I did not break any rule there

so instead of telling him that he does not have to tell his tale about how he got emotionally molested , I simply said it in a few words

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

Seems like a nasty situation!

najeeb wrote :

Maszek wrote :

najeeb wrote :

I suggest you stop being over smart here kid . you are no one to tell me what my position is , that's bradless and his matter . if there is something wrong with my post then state it , or know the place I do not care about you or your conspiracy theory , and clearly I did not break any rule there

so instead of telling him that he does not have to tell his tale about how he got emotionally molested , I simply said it in a few words

Your suggestion is hard to interpret, mainly because you meant it as an insult - that's what adults do!

As long as I'm right, I do think I can tell you your position. But if you want Brad to eventually repeat the same, fine by me Razz

I don't know what conspiracy theory you are talking about, but you are the kind of guy who believes in those methinks. Also, last I checked harassment/insults were not tolerated even if not directly opposed by rules.

Telling him the forum isn't for personal issues is perfectly fine and you should in fact do that, but this case was closed LONG ago and you did nothing more than reignite fires.

Reply with quote Monday, August 05, 2013

Your suggestion is hard to interpret, mainly because you meant it as an insult - that's what adults do!

The same thing was repeated by everyone just by a longer and herder to understand way , I shortened it simply.

As long as I'm right, I do think I can tell you your position. But if you want Brad to eventually repeat the same, fine by me Razz

That's entirely your perspective , I disagree.
I don't think Brad will since I didn't break a rule , either did I insult him , my post was very direct and clear.

I don't know what conspiracy theory you are talking about, but you are the kind of guy who believes in those methinks. Also, last I checked harassment/insults were not tolerated even if not directly opposed by rules.

I didn't harass , reread my post again and again I posted exactly what every one else did , except it was shorter and direct.

Telling him the forum isn't for personal issues is perfectly fine and you should in fact do that, but this case was closed LONG ago and you did nothing more than reignite fires.

You are confused I think , first you say I insulted him for some reason , now you say its fine for me to tell him all that but the case was closed long ago , stick to one point.

Postscript: Just to make sure I didn't break any rule I asked mima to review the post and as far as I'm concerned only Brad and mima have the banning privileges and they determine what breaks the rules and what does not.

your collection of unsupported data stays irrelevant to me

najeeb wrote :

the same thing was repeated by everyone just by a longer and herder to understand way , I shortened it simply

that's entirely your perspective , I disagree.
I don't think Brad will since I didn't break a rule , either did I insult him , my post was very direct and clear

I didn't harass , reread my post again and again I posted exactly what every one else did , except it was shorter and direct

you are confused I think , first you say I insulted him for some reason , now you say its fine for me to tell him all that but the case was closed long ago , stick to one point

Postscript: just to make sure I didn't break any rule I asked mima to review the post and as far as I'm concerned only Brad and mima have the banning privileges and they determine what breaks the rules and what does not.

your collection of unsupported data stays irrelevant to me

All right. You don't get my point and this debate is ultimately pointless, so let's move on.

I did crack up when you said opinion though.

All right. You don't get my point and this debate is ultimately pointless, so let's move on.

I did crack up when you said opinion though

you shifted your stance twice so obviously I am not going to get your clear point.

cracking jokes now ? , spare your self some respect maszek

najeeb wrote :

I did crack up when you said opinion though

you shifted your stance twice so obviously I am not going to get your clear point.

You may find this shocking, but I couldn't care less about whether or not you respect me. It's a mutual thing, after all.

Cracking up isn't the same as cracking a joke. Maszek probably merely chuckled when your post delved into your commonplace usage of "opinions" as a playing card to try to settle a debate. You tend to make such comments a lot -- thus it practically defines you on these boards.

At any rate, both of you have pretty hollow remarks at one another's posts. Rather than an exchange of passive aggressiveness and targeted quips, try adding some substance to your points. Honestly, it seemed like you both were just trying to discredit one another rather than address the real issues at hand.

You may find this shocking, but I couldn't care less about whether or not you respect me. It's a mutual thing, after all.

not shocking at all

You tend to make such comments a lot -- thus it practically defines you on these boards.

true in the past I have done that intentionally but here it was rather a remark and a personal thought

regardless I won't disagree with the second passage

<<  1, 2, 3  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]