Content

Charge and form change don't work

Ott View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, July 18, 2013

I've been on a bunch of server and see a lot of Goku go Super Saiyan, but I'm not able to. I checked on here how to f+w, f+1-5, and none works. I'm also not able to charge energy with holding f.
I tried just changing to a different key "L" but that didn't work either. I've tried this with the base install and also with extra characters. I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere so yeah ^_^
Any help would be appreciated!

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

Ott wrote : I've been on a bunch of server and see a lot of Goku go Super Saiyan, but I'm not able to. I checked on here how to f+w, f+1-5, and none works. I'm also not able to charge energy with holding f.
I tried just changing to a different key "L" but that didn't work either. I've tried this with the base install and also with extra characters. I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere so yeah ^_^

choose the correct Goku...press f+d to charge energy.

putchi20 View user's profile Send private message

Kakarot2550 wrote :

Ott wrote : I've been on a bunch of server and see a lot of Goku go Super Saiyan, but I'm not able to. I checked on here how to f+w, f+1-5, and none works. I'm also not able to charge energy with holding f.

choose the correct Goku...press f+d to charge energy.

I know a faster way to charge ki

first you must low your ki by pressing f+a then you must damage yourself by asking someone blast you with ki without you blocking then press f+d to heal you
then now you can transform

Ott View user's profile Send private message

thank you Kakarot2550 Smile you were very helpful to me *intense laughter*
The second post looks like I may get killed that way, and since the first post works I don't need to try the second one *laughing out loud*

putchi20 View user's profile Send private message

Ott wrote : thank you Kakarot2550 Smile you were very helpful to me *intense laughter*
The second post looks like I may get killed that way, and since the first post works I don't need to try the second one *laughing out loud*

but its works and you gain ki faster than charging

Maszek View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, July 19, 2013

putchi20 wrote :

Ott wrote : thank you Kakarot2550 Smile you were very helpful to me *intense laughter*

but its works and you gain ki faster than charging

Putchi is right. If you lower to 1, then ask someone in Super Saiyan 2 to blast you to death, you gain an instant 24K. If you lower to 1 again and they mêlée you near death, you will be at 32K when you heal up.

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

everybody knows that...

Maszek View user's profile Send private message

Kakarot2550 wrote : everybody knows that...

He didn't.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]