and here the screen of the bug Razz

http://www.imagebanana.com/view/u911zm33/shot0001.jpg

happens only on ground when you turn around with mouse...in air is no problem^^

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Never happened to.. Imma fix it then reupload.. Be patience,glad you like it

SonGiu123 View user's profile Send private message

and just another thing.. if you charge (F+D) his hair looks.. well.. it looks a bit strange haha

The hair will go up,as you know it.. But,all will be fixed. Don worry

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

IvanhoeGt don't forget to add also the Misfit Model 3D file with the rigged model animated in another folder called WorkFiles.. as I do.. Wink
my Ginyu released in SVN have the player for the ingame + another folder with all the Misfit Model 3D files, for some real edit if required..
merge evrthing in one uppwer as I do.. is not a big deal if you carge and fire a technique and the model will take the full animation,legs included if you are flying..
it doesn't matter and is required to don't have this kind of bug in jump,idle fight etc..

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

IvanhoeGt don't forget to add also the Misfit Model 3D file with the rigged model animated in another folder called WorkFiles.. as I do.. Wink

I would not recommend this -- especially not for the SVN. All files should remain in the root folder next to one another and should use a camelCase or PascalCase naming scheme to match our naming conventions (no spaces, underscores, numbers, etc).

That means that Ginyu.max should be right next to Ginyu.fbx, Ginyu.Misfit Model 3D, Ginyu.psd and so forth.

all my work file now in the zip. the player is now in 1 upper. I will add something later but let me ask,do you guys prefer the sword,or just empty like this?

for amour,will great(maybe) but I haven't started yet. I will also do the non sleeve jacket Very Happy . one last thing,if someone can seperate dabura,I want to do him Very Happy

updated,try now Very Happy

http://www.moddb.com/games/zeq2lite/addons/akttrunksshirt/#3961075

Reply with quote Wednesday, July 24, 2013

okay Zeth, but I hope I haven't to delete that folder in the pk3.. I will put in the media/characters that Misfit Model 3D file rigged and animated so..

IvanHoeGT don't do the armor version for now..before I want edit the armour on some parts.. but naturally you know if you let me and Vlad to edit the whole Models you will do a much greater Stuff.. Wink trust of Us..

I just think that this model is great yes but there is something not right.. you just save all of your animations, including burning attack every animation you want.. next, before it will be an official F3+ Trunks
I would surely edit or remodel some things,all to improve never ruin..
Wink

SparkingVegito View user's profile Send private message

oh man! just nello, anty, gigris and somemore people are working on this project ZEQ2 lite. it looks like ZEQ2 lite community is dead. I was analyzing the game how many are still playing. my result is in these last 3 months there a huge decrement. everyone lost interest in ZEQ2 now. Zeth or any coder PLEASE tell me the mêlée source code I will add it into newest revison and make it playable so, that people can get some fun and interest in this project. everyone on facebook say now "ZEQ2 is boring/ ZEQ2 suqs". sorry nello for this post but its really very necessary.

SparkingVegito wrote : oh man! just nello, anty, gigris and somemore people are working on this project ZEQ2 lite. it looks like ZEQ2 lite community is dead. I was analyzing the game how many are still playing. my result is in these last 3 months there a huge decrement. everyone lost interest in ZEQ2 now. Zeth or any coder PLEASE tell me the mêlée source code I will add it into newest revison and make it playable so, that people can get some fun and interest in this project. everyone on facebook say now "ZEQ2 is boring/ ZEQ2 suqs". sorry nello for this post but its really very necessary.

yeah,you kind of right,its like less people pay ZEQ2.. I really think story mode should be added. If not,maybe just arcade so it would be fun

Oh nello,the files are in the download,you can edit anything. for the amor version,you can make something.. But now,I don't know what character should I do.. I was thinking about dabura but he's not fully seperated.. Maybe Buu,but I can't export him. Vlad,anything you want me to rig? Oh by the way nello,should I do the jacket version? Plus,is anyone interested of king Vegeta?

Fail Razz

king Vegeta would be great.. but dabura is even more interesting Very Happy

king Vegeta is fine.. Wink
but also add the jacket full and ripped sleeves version.. and you will have completed Wink the Trunks After Time chamber with his traditional dress..

also Trunks in armour should have this same neck and arms..but if you get bored I will do next,also his size in not right I think..

Dabura too you can't import in your 3dsmax?.. okay later I will ask for you to gigirs50 to export,
all the majinbuu's and dabura.. so you will do them finally..

King Vegeta you have it? the model?...

well guys not to be rude,but I don't care what the others think,I know too that something cool and new should be created ,build up.. but who say that zeq2lite suqs is boring etc is just why is very superficial, do not know how to look not imagine how beautiful things can be changed, and made ​​even more special .. I think everyone is underestimating them but I shall surprise ..

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

okay Zeth, but I hope I haven't to delete that folder in the pk3.. I will put in the media/characters that Misfit Model 3D file rigged and animated so..

Don't worry. The beauty of Subversion (SVN) is that nothing can be deleted for good. There are copies of every version of every file. This is how you are able to revert/update to particular versions easily. Any change (rename/move/delete/add/commit/etc) always creates a fresh version of the file to roll back to if need be.

oh man! just nello, anty, gigris and somemore people are working on this project ZEQ2 lite. it looks like ZEQ2 lite community is dead. I was analyzing the game how many are still playing. my result is in these last 3 months there a huge decrement. everyone lost interest in ZEQ2 now. Zeth or any coder PLEASE tell me the mêlée source code I will add it into newest revison and make it playable so, that people can get some fun and interest in this project. everyone on facebook say now "ZEQ2 is boring/ ZEQ2 suqs". sorry nello for this post but its really very necessary.

See, this is where you are mistaken, my friend. The goal of ZEQ2-lite was NEVER to have an active player-base; rather, it was always to have a community-driven project with everyone working on something and improving themselves (and indirectly the project itself).

In this regard, it has never seen more activity from individuals who are getting closer to mastery of the system. The problem is when fanatical Dragon Ball Z fans come across it and assume it's just some game made for them to enjoy. In reality, it is much closer to a "youth center" for developers or a never-ending community tower built by anyone wanting to participate.

yeah,you kind of right,its like less people pay ZEQ2.. I really think story mode should be added. If not,maybe just arcade so it would be fun

The coding aspect of ZEQ2-lite is a complicated bridge. Most people lack the expertise to really make significant changes. However, if they start to master things and learn TOO much, they eventually see the inherit problems in the design and understand the push for the Unity version instead -- at which point they often can be overwhelmed at the framework building required.

The only way ZEQ2-lite development would continue significantly code-wise is for someone smart enough to understand the code but blind enough to miss the design flaws/structure.

well guys not to be rude,but I don't care what the others think,I know too that something cool and new should be created ,build up.. but who say that zeq2lite suqs is boring etc is just why is very superficial, do not know how to look not imagine how beautiful things can be changed, and made ​​even more special .. I think everyone is underestimating them but I shall surprise ..

This community needs more people with your creatively-driven and idealistically optimistic mindset, Nello Smile.

SAMCROSS View user's profile Send private message

Meant to post in another thread, anyway you could delete this post please ?

well,you can do what you want for Trunks. dabura I did export,but he's weird. king Vegeta,yes I have him.. for the Trunks after time chamber,did you meant the Trunks that train with Vegeta? in the cell saga?

well okay then,I will make the android saga too

Reply with quote Thursday, July 25, 2013

Very Happy

good work iVanHoeGt.. well sorry if yesterday I wasn't here to send you my Goku to at least show some of my own techniques of work..

I guess you don't make looping in the animations because you don't know how to set the tag_weapon always in the right Place in also 60 or more frames as I did for the Hand Spirit Bomb sequence..

so what you will have to do.. rig the tag_weapon with a new bone created only for the tag wepon Wink ...
so as for all the other bones with this you can copy and paste the selected keyframe for all the frames you want.. Wink

this than is the Goku ingame with some new animation..
now he need some more animations of mêlée.. mêlée hit,dodge and block..
the speed mêlée is completed.. Wink more and more pictures I will show now..

here some..

TRL View user's profile Send private message

I really like that kamehameha, but is he dancing in those first pictures? Razz

Nello, OH MY GOODNESS !!!
Super ultra mega good work.. I like what you did there Wink this Goku is PERFECT
just wanted to thank you for your work

TRL wrote : I really like that kamehameha, but is he dancing in those first pictures? Razz

it's a KungFu move just to add some real Martial Art move Laughing that come after a spinning back side kick..

SAMCROSS View user's profile Send private message

What a great kamehameha !

Can we see him actually shooting the kamehameha ? It would be a bit more representative Smile

ssj6vegeta View user's profile Send private message

nello are the first two pictures drunken fist?

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 192, 193, 194 ... 237, 238, 239  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]