Content

super saiyan5 Goku (with download)

putchi20 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, June 09, 2013

hi I have created a Super saiyan5 Goku character from Dragon Ball AfterLife together with elderscrolls20. it took us 2 day to make this character and we are very proud of it.
here is the download
I'm work in progress with a another character

download it and Enjoy

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

upload a picture too Wink actually seems you're new in this community and a basic rule I will tell..no pictures no Download.. Wink

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

I just downloaded it Laughing

Reply with quote Monday, June 10, 2013

NELLO!! wrote : upload a picture too Wink actually seems you're new in this community and a basic rule I will tell..no pictures no Download.. Wink

I forgoted

{}BardockZ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, June 12, 2013

putchi20 wrote : hi I have created a Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two) Goku character from Dragon Ball April Fools together with elderscrolls20. it took us 2 day to make this character and we are very proud of it.
here is the download

download it and Enjoy

Kakarot stop post everywhere on this forum with the same addons already released for Lloyds sake, just learn from your mistakes don't make many accounts and maybe all will stop getting mad at you.

EDIT: he told me it wasn't him *laughing out loud* I don't know though Zeth scan it.

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

he didn't even add nonimaps Laughing Laughing

{Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob wrote :

putchi20 wrote : hi I have created a Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two) Goku character from Dragon Ball April Fools together with elderscrolls20. it took us 2 day to make this character and we are very proud of it.
here is the download

download it and Enjoy

Kakarot stop post everywhere on this forum with the same addons already released for Lloyds sake, just learn from your mistakes don't make many accounts and maybe all will stop getting mad at you.

EDIT: he told me it wasn't him *laughing out loud* I don't know though Zeth scan it.

Kakarot? Lloyds? I'm don't know what you are talking about but I'm not kakarot. I'm is new on this forum

NELLO!! wrote : upload a picture too Wink actually seems you're new in this community and a basic rule I will tell..no pictures no Download.. Wink

I upload it now

zgtfreak View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, August 01, 2013

putchi20 wrote : hi I have created a Super saiyan5 Goku character from Dragon Ball AfterLife together with elderscrolls20. it took us 2 day to make this character and we are very proud of it.
here is the download

download it and Enjoy

I downloaded the character but how do I put him in the game?

GOKU2020 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, August 01, 2013

Putchi that's good.
Putchi, you and me lets make together some characters.
Very Happy

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]