Content

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 196, 197, 198 ... 237, 238, 239  >>

ZEQ2lite F3+

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, August 04, 2013

OH MY GOODNESS today I got my pc fixed.I tried out your Ginyu nello Cool
amazing work with animations and EVERYTHING ELSE. Wink Wink Wink Very Happy Very Happy Embarassed Cool

putchi20 View user's profile Send private message

Kakarot2550 wrote : OH MY GOODNESS today I got my pc fixed.I tried out your Ginyu nello Cool
amazing work with animations and EVERYTHING ELSE. Wink Wink Wink Very Happy Very Happy Embarassed Cool

congratulation what's your nickname on ZEQ 2 lite? Smile

vegeta183 View user's profile Send private message

Kakarot2550 wrote : OH MY GOODNESS today I got my pc fixed.I tried out your Ginyu nello Cool

go to darkssjgoku server that's where I always go =D

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

is not over yet.. infact I did a new model for the boots, textured already very quickly,fully separated,is not perfect but is fine too..
thanks for the support.. the shirt really need a total relook.. in the shoulders part and some details of the back..

ssj6vegeta View user's profile Send private message

MJ_96 wrote : add for Super Saiyan 1 and 2 and 3 super kamehamea like budokai tenkaichi 3

and for Super Saiyan 1 angry kamehameha as ultimate attack

and for Super Saiyan 2 super kamehameha as ultimate attack

and for Super Saiyan 3 dragon fist or True kamehameha as ultimate attack

and for kid Gohan ultimate masenko and super kamehameha as normal

and make future Gohan and Hyper masenko for him

and make ultimate Gohan and super masenko for him

and super kamehameha as ultimate attack

making requests is not allowed here

this is not Raging Blast 2.. all the attacks can be usable easily,no ultimate attacks not secondary attacks etc.. all the attacks are playable in 6 slot.. 12 moves can be made for each character ,not more...
the dragonfist in zeq2lite is kind of lacking..

since there is no well-defined kinematics, it becomes nothing more than an attack dummy, nothing special .. indeed, ruin only a moveset .. need really a giant dragon nothing like that we had so far as addon..

moves that will be created only will these .. that already have been created, but still improvable a bit ..

kiblast,kistorm
kiball,kibeam
kiblast invisible1,kiblast invisible 2
kamehameha,superkamehameha
spiritbombFull,Spirit Bomb(earth Power,one hand)
solar flare, kienzan

this is version 4 (android saga to Buu saga)

version 3 is the Namek saga one..

kiblast,kistorm
kiball,kibeam
kiblast invisible1,kiblast invisible 2
kamehameha,angrykamehameha(one hand)
spiritBombFull,Spirit Bomb yellow full power variation(like in movie 6 and 7) usable in Super Saiyan only
solar flare

version 2 is the Saiyan saga one..

kiblast,kistorm(blue)
kiball,kibeam
nYoi-Bo attack(special weapon),kiblast invisible 2
kamehameha
Spirit Bomb(earth power,one hand)
solar flare

version 1 is the kid

will invent some special attacks instead the only kamehameha he was able to use at that time as only ki attack.. some mêlée moves will be added as special,also some real Noy-bo attack..

for Gohan the one that will have more nd more attacks will be the KID one..(not just a masenko)..

but we will see much next I think..

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

Really impressive work NELLO!! Smile

thanks Zielan Smile

Reply with quote Monday, August 05, 2013

added a new alternate idle lock on pose.. destructo disk
and showing some mêlée..

TRL View user's profile Send private message

You know what I think you're forgetting in these poses nello? To curve the torso. The spine never stays straight like that and moves along with every limb/head movement.

I see this because the line between the neck, chest and abs is straight in every single of those poses, while it should always be some curve. Both in the frontal as in the sagital plain.

See for instance that lock on pose, you probably just bended in the hip and it's straight line until his head from there. But you should have started to bend his neck than his chest/upper back, then lower and then see if you still needed to bend the hips.

Bending the hips usually happens when the entire body is tilted like when he's flying forward or throwing a really extended punch forward.

I know I haven't done for only one reason,I've got bugs bending the spine,is a sad truth.. but before or later a way I must find..I can't still ignore this so much..
and you've noticed this too..

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Well that vacuums donkeyballs.

Reply with quote Tuesday, August 06, 2013

funny.. well added angry kamehameha,to end frieza on Namek..
and first shoots for the new boots modelled by me..

784 frames.. I will not create more animations for Goku I've thought...just edit for the other versions..

now we will see next,the Super Saiyan,the kk, the shirt ingame naturally.. and more skills made as hand Spirit Bomb,solar flare and destructo disk.. just wait a little more to see all of this..

SAMCROSS View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Can't wait for the rest !

Reply with quote Wednesday, August 07, 2013

First part of the rest..
Hand Spirit Bomb..

Wink

this move is really powerful is just 35% weaker than the Big Spirit Bomb and work as beam so you can do also beam struggles with this.. infact in the movies we saw this going beam struggles against doctor Willow and Turles,which died in one istant..
I did a very similar explosion and the ball Sprite is the exact.. the sound is amazing !!just like in the movies and anime..
Wink

SAMCROSS View user's profile Send private message

woah...

NELLO!! wrote : First part of the rest..
Hand Spirit Bomb..

Wink

this move is really powerful is just 35% weaker than the Big Spirit Bomb and work as beam so you can do also beam struggles with this.. infact in the movies we saw this going beam struggles against doctor Willow and Turles,which died in one istant..
I did a very similar explosion and the ball Sprite is the exact.. the sound is amazing !!just like in the movies and anime..
Wink

HOOLY CRAAAAAP THI IS AMAZINNNNNNNNG Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

sorry double comment gllitch

VLadD View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, August 08, 2013

Wow this is perfect Nello Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

SparkingVegito View user's profile Send private message

NELLO!! wrote : First part of the rest..
Hand Spirit Bomb..

Wink

Wink

OH MY GOODNESS nello! thanks! a lot brother for working on my idea. its looks like 90% anime style. ah one question you edited the frames that I sended you? because it lokks pretty awesome

I've got your idea but the animation I've recreated completely..
is 73 frames.. he put his hands up as usually ,after 12 seconds ingame he change position showing the Spirit Bomb on his Righ hand preparing to the launch.. Wink

solar flare re-added ,creating the destructo disk..

Goku used a yellow one in the Buu saga to cut in half Super Buu Gotenks..
and used a blue one in the movie tree of might..
I do prefer the blue one..

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

*looks at lack of outlines on torn waist shirt*

Nello, I've explained to you, Anty, and countless others how to fix this. It's not complicated and you don't need to just use a separate material/shader without outlines. If you make these triangles two-sided in 3dsmax/Misfit (a one-click operation), you'll have no problems with outlines being used on them ingame.

By the way, it looks like you have, but just to check, did you resolve your smoothing group export issues?

[NL]Boo View user's profile Send private message

Nello you are A.W.E.S.O.M.E !!!

this looks soooo epic Shocked Shocked

Zeth wrote : *looks at lack of outlines on torn waist shirt*

Nello, I've explained to you, Anty, and countless others how to fix this. It's not complicated and you don't need to just use a separate material/shader without outlines. If you make these triangles two-sided in 3dsmax/Misfit (a one-click operation), you'll have no problems with outlines being used on them ingame.

By the way, it looks like you have, but just to check, did you resolve your smoothing group export issues?

exporting from 3dsmax no.. but, remake them in Misfit Model 3D is easy as 3dsmax does.. so is not that big deal...

I'm not sure if Misfit Model 3D can do what you told me..

HOW to make Double-sided?.. at least in 3dsmax
so before I will rigg those damaged parts ,I will at least do this in 3dsmax next export into OBJ,(3ds or Fbx does not do any difference with the smoothing groups) I've tried .. so anyway what that come from 3dsmax into Misfit Model 3D should be fixed(smoothing groups talking)..but is not hard or discomforting..
Wink

if Misfit Model 3D can do it? to make double sided? well I will scream YEAHH.. Laughing if not ,is not a problem anyway..
we will do in 3dsmax..

if you know already how, tell me please Smile

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

I'm not fully certain of a proper approach in Misfit, but try this :

1. Select the triangles you want to make two-sided.
2. Geometry > Duplicate (Ctrl+D)
3. Geometry > Normals > Invert Normals
4. Select both the original mesh and inverted mesh.
5. Geometry > Vertices > Weld Vertices (Ctrl+W)

Also, you shouldn't really need to re-rig since this approach should add no new vertexes. Even if it did, most 3D editors let you save your weight information and re-load it.

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 196, 197, 198 ... 237, 238, 239  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]