Content

new kakashi player

ryku220 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, July 29, 2013

if some people help me we can make this charater

{}BardockZ View user's profile Send private message

ryku220 wrote : if some people help me we can make this charater

Dear lloyd why do you spam the subject 3 times, second I have no bloody clue what your talking about.

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

no wonder you replied Laughing Laughing

Richma View user's profile Send private message

ryku220 wrote : if some people help me we can make this charater

When you're asking for help like that you should think about what are the others going to think about your idea of help

1.No one will create something for you!
2.Post your progress, and let the people know they can expect a teamwork, including you in it as the "leader"of that project(if there are any interests in your work and the character, the help is on the way)

I know guys I sound despreat but I just can't animate him I have the model I tried but it glitchs a lot when I try that's why I'm asking and I didn't mean to spam it the theard would not load and I'm sorry for just asking for help and declaring me as leader I just know you guys are the best creators I know

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Someone who actually plays Naruto games, please tell me that is not a ripped model from a commercial game... It looks too good considering we've seen nothing from this person before...

Sorry if that seems rude to suggest, but I'm skeptical of anyone who suddenly "appears" on these forums with a good looking textured model like that with no previously seen work anywhere on the forums... It's nothing personal.

If it is a ripped model though, it's not allowed on these forums, take it elsewhere. We want no part of illegally ripped/redistributed commercial properties here.

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Of course it is.

Reply with quote Sunday, August 04, 2013

okay guys I can't make people so I'll make textures

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]