Content

IDEAS FOR Dragon Ball MMORPG

jagniko View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, August 09, 2013

Hello

Today I was playing ZEQ2 and found the game a bit repetitive. I think we need to have missions like an MMORPG. Many of you must know Dragon Ball Online .. Dragon Ball Online has a problem, the problem is that the game is point and click .. The perfect game of Dragon Ball would be with ZEQ2 system you could fly and attack with the mouse.

Now I will give ideas for someone interested in making an Dragon Ball MMORPG.

There could be some planets such as New Namek, Earth and etc. ..
The maps should be large, in order to look for dragon balls.
Who chose the race of Majins or the Freezer would belong to the bad ones, who were human or Namek would be good.
The evil could invade New Namek and Earth.
Each race could make a "SPECIAL" wish, humans gained the Super Saiyan, Namek gain great Namek (they turn into giants and etc..
When someone asked a wish the dragon balls would appear again in any place of the map.
And the first people entering in the game could chose original characters :p

Zay View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, August 12, 2013

I have a better idea...

Have the Sayains wished back and then you should be able to create your own Saiyan. The Buu's could be offspring of THE Buu who has taken over the universe. (customize them as well) They could also have the Cold family decedents as well.(Customize them as well) You can't wish to become a super Saiyan...( goes against Saiyan code but its still might be a possibility) or become immortal. It would be logical to have it on an engine such as Unity or whatever Day Z is on. Oh let me finish.
Your power level caps at level 70. You can increase speed, strength, ki sense range, ki attacks, and Armor.
Yes Armor. It would be a good idea to have an artist to come up with some armor designs that fit Dragon Ball Z.
The main plot would be to take over the Universe. Many people think the sayains are good but that's fiddle sticks because they were conquering planets without a problem. So yeah...

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]