Content

Dragon Ball Z TAG TEAM MODS

emirh08 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, August 26, 2013

Got bored and was going to mod some stuff on Dragon Ball Z tenkachi tag team for psp on my iPhone, but saw some mods people did on YouTube and thought they look stuff, I mean need a little more effort, mines not the best but meh I don't really take fondly to that idea just bored while waiting for Grand Theft Auto v and Dragon Ball Z battle if the Lloyds.

DarkPrince_92 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, August 26, 2013

Cool.

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, August 27, 2013

well what I would edit in this game if editable,all the textures,with accurate stuff(like colors and celshades) but it seems that this game doesn't support a celshade technique ,that's why we see these kind of textures like the older Earth Special Forces...
if you want spend your time in this go ahead emirh..

emirh08 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, August 27, 2013

NELLO!! wrote : well what I would edit in this game if editable,all the textures,with accurate stuff(like colors and celshades) but it seems that this game doesn't support a celshade technique ,that's why we see these kind of textures like the older Earth Special Forces...
if you want spend your time in this go ahead emirh..

yeah I was thinking the same thing, I wanted to make it look more like the new movie with a more cartoony look, because in this game everything already look cartoony just the textures don't, but you can't edit all of the textures which is $h1ty :/ I already changed Goku's textures and colour to match the movie as much as possible and it looks really good in game.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]