Content

PLEASE help here :(

tadi View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, September 07, 2013

I want to make my own ZEQ2-lite server,and I do all the steps well but it doesn't appear for other guys,only for me appears in local.

What's the problem?
how can I fix it?

Richma View user's profile Send private message

Hi, tadi!

You need to know that your server will always show in LOCAL, but only for you. People who want to enter your server will see it in INTERNET server lobby of course if everything is okay with your server but I see it's not

So, you have to enter your router and port forward to 27960 start point & same for end point(I'm using those config) and type your IP to be used to create the server

After you port forward and used your IP so that you can create a server, your server will be visible in INTERNET lobby for everyone expect to you, like I've already said, to you it will always be in local.

I hope this was helpful, if you got any problems best way is to call your network provider and ask them to give you, your IP to enter the router so that you can do what you have to or ask them to do it for you.

EDIT: Where are you from? maybe Croatia?

No brother I'm from albania,and I have a cable connection
and I know that my server appears at local for me but for others can't see it on interenet list!

read my comment what you have to do

brother can you post a video on youtube how to do this PLEASE?

I have no idea what to do![/quote]

call your network provider or look into the papers from your network a search for a password and username without it you can't enter your router and to enter it you need that default gateway IP so call your network provider to get those infos

brother I have no idea what you talking about but I don't have a router but a cable connection and my ip is fine and I have default gateway !

Well you are connect via a cabel to a machine right? the machine is called router

Can you enter into your dafault gateway?

Reply with quote Sunday, September 08, 2013

I got a default gateway in 1pv4 or whatever that calleD.

My default gateway is 10.11.128.1
I typed at Cmd-Ipconfig and defeault gateway is that.

My wan ip is 93.159.192.191.

that's all I know about my internet Rolling Eyes

mohammad ashraf View user's profile Send private message

Richma wrote : Hi, tadi!

You need to know that your server will always show in LOCAL, but only for you. People who want to enter your server will see it in INTERNET server lobby of course if everything is okay with your server but I see it's not

So, you have to enter your router and port forward to 27960 start point & same for end point(I'm using those config) and type your IP to be used to create the server

After you port forward and used your IP so that you can create a server, your server will be visible in INTERNET lobby for everyone expect to you, like I've already said, to you it will always be in local.

I hope this was helpful, if you got any problems best way is to call your network provider and ask them to give you, your IP to enter the router so that you can do what you have to or ask them to do it for you.

and other thing if you want to show you're server on internet or local you shoud port treggick

Richma wrote : Hi, tadi!

and other thing if you want to show you're server on internet or local you shoud port treggick

hariszia View user's profile Send private message

some time my server work with out port strigger

you just need to port forword to quake3 for server

ik but I need the port tregget to create my server

maybe its useful for you

ik but I need the port tregget to create my server

maybe its useful for you

Reply with quote Monday, September 09, 2013

the I'm portant thing is you just need to port forword but port strigger is not important to do

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]