Content

Limiting Power Levels

quantum View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, December 07, 2013

Maximum power levels can be set on the server side. Can they also be set on a character by character basis?

Suppose I wanted this setup:

Server - 32,767 as the maximum allowed power level.

Goku - 32,767 as the max for this character.
Vegeta - 32,000 as the max for this character.
Krillin - 29,000 as the max for this character.

Is it possible to set the max achievable power level on a character by character basis?

Iceman View user's profile Send private message

Do that and no one would play on your server.
All players want STABILE REVISION stats.
Normal form same for all characters, Super Saiyan same for all characters, Super Saiyan 2 same, and Super Saiyan 3 like better Super Saiyan 2 but eating fatique too fast.
My point is, do something on that and trust me only uninformed participators will play there.

quantum View user's profile Send private message

Iceman wrote : Do that and no one would play on your server.
All players want STABILE REVISION stats.
Normal form same for all characters, Super Saiyan same for all characters, Super Saiyan 2 same, and Super Saiyan 3 like better Super Saiyan 2 but eating fatique too fast.
My point is, do something on that and trust me only uninformed participators will play there.

Since you have no idea where I'm going with this, I can understand your concern. But your response has nothing to do with my question.

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Ignoring Iceman's response, yes it is possible, but it would require some code changes to the tier settings to add a Powerlevel cap setting, and some other changes as well to ensure a character can't exceed the set cap.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]