Content

how to make a character as strong as ssjgod Goku

draco55 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, November 29, 2013

okay so I was playing ZEQ2 lite revolution 5 and I fond out about how the Super Saiyan lloyd Goku was stronger than everyone else. But I couldn't find out how to make a character as strong as him. could I get some help?

Richma View user's profile Send private message

every players has a tier.cfg file and in that file you can balance speed, aura, stanima, power level etc. but if you're trying to use your Super Saiyan God on a server that doesn't have it or doesn't have the file configured as you do, your changes won't take effect.

mantis tubogan View user's profile Send private message

open the game folder, then ZEQ2 folder, mext player, open up the play folder you want to change then follow the pictures I posted

Richma View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, November 30, 2013

You showed him where the file is and that's good but you're being wrong with the power level, because the power level won't make him stronger if he makes the power level be 65,000 it will only appear on the HUD charge meter.

To make a character more powerful in melee you have to change percentMeleAttack that will make only make your character stronger while melee fights and the changes will only take effect if you're hosting your own server or if a host of another server has the same Super Saiyan God as you do and the changes you made.

For Ki attacks power you have to edit default.phys file of an character and every characters has it own.

you have to change percentMeleAttack that will make only make your character stronger while mêlée fights and the changes will only take effect if you're hosting your own server or if a host of another server has the same Super Saiyan God as you do and the changes you made.

For Ki attacks power you have to edit default.phys file of an character and every characters has it own.

I Forgot about that I'll post some pictures

here.

this how to change the damage of your ki attacks

draco55 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, December 09, 2013

thanks but what does it mean by + 0

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Pretty sure the +0 is a leftover from an older system setup. It would add that amount to the attribute at 100% charge.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]