Content

Shenlong's GLS Haven

TristannV View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, December 14, 2013

Hello. My name is Tristann. I host a Revolution 5 server. Everyone is welcome to join. Below, I copy / pasted the UPDATES / Addons for the server so far. Enjoy.

NEW UPDATE // DEC 14 2013 //

Below is a guide of how the server is set up, and how it works. Read what is below, if you like, and it will explain how I set it up. ENJOY!! The server name will be:

Tristann's Realism
-or-
*|GLS|* Realism
-or-
Realistic Revo5 Warzone

-OR-

Will basically have GLS or Tristann in the name somewhere *intense laughter*

How to play clan server

There are new features in the server now. Lets begin with the basics . . .

Downloads

[Version]

Revolution 5: http://www.moddb.com/mods/ZEQ2-lite-revolution/downloads/ZEQ2-lite-revolution-5

[ Add-ons ]

*NOTE*
To install an add-on: Download the file. Open the File. Inside there will be folders labelled like [ players / effects / scripts ]. Keep those files open in one window. In another window, open ZEQ2 Revolution 5 ( or the folder you play ZEQ2 out of ). Find the folders that match the names of the files inside your download. Take the files from "players" folder, place them into "players" folder. Take the files from "scripts" folder, place them into "scripts folder". Repeat for all skins.

Gohan Pack - http://www.moddb.com/games/zeq2lite/addons/gohanpack

Hero lloyd - http://www.moddb.com/mods/ZEQ2-lite-revolution/addons/hero-Super Saiyan-lloyd

GotenGT: http://www.moddb.com/mods/ZEQ2-lite-revolution/addons/Goten-gt-ss1234

Ubb: http://www.moddb.com/mods/ZEQ2-lite-revolution/addons/ubb

Bardock Super Saiyan-Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two): http://www.moddb.com/games/zeq2lite/addons/bardok-ssj1ssj6-solucionado

GokuYardrat: http://www.moddb.com/games/zeq2lite/addons/Goku-yardrat

VegetaCellDamaged: http://www.moddb.com/games/zeq2lite/addons/vegetacelldamageddemo

What does "Realism" mean?

In my "Realism" server, transformations and characters reflect their actual powers / abilities from the show. Further, ki attacks are less spamable, as with increase of power, ki becomes less effective. However, increases in power do make the difficulty of defeating a foe harder, skill still takes the cake. A highly skilled player in Super Saiyan form, can still defeat an Super Saiyan 3 or Super Saiyan 4 ( EASILY ), if that Super Saiyan 3 or Super Saiyan 4 does not know what they are doing. But, base forms, unfortunately should only be used in combat between friends as they are the only forms with attack power of 1.0 -- which virtually only does damage by knockbacks to Super Saiyan-Super Saiyan 4. Below is how it is set up in more detail:

Base
In base form, characters will posses 1.0 attack and 1.0 defense. Their EnergyDefense is at 4 -- which will reduce damage from weak ki attacks ( such as ki spam ), but will still do damage. Zanzoken and Boost costs will be normal -- and the distance covered by Zanzoken will be minimal.

NOTE: If you join my server, and want to have an "official" who is better fight -- fight in BASE form. Base tier stats are unaltered Revolution stats.

Kaioken
In Kaioken form, attack will increase to 2.0 with defense remaining at 1.0. EnergyDefense increases to 30, which only adds slight protection from most light ki attacks. Zanzokens last longer, and cover greater distances -- but BoostCost is increased to 2.0 -- since Kaioken drains.

Super Saiyan
In Super Saiyan form, attack and defense raise to 2.0. EnergyDefense is 50, and only significant ki attacks will affect you. Zanzoken time greatly increased, and costs half of what it does in normal. BoostCost is reduced slightly. Piccolo, Frieza, Android 17, Ubb Base Form Metal Cooler, Cooler, Future Trunks, Future Gohan, Goku Pre-Cell, AmorVegeta fall into this category.

SSJMAX
In Super Saiyan MAX, attack stays at 2.0, but defense rises to 3.0. EnergyDefense increases to 60, and ki attacks now have to be special or lethal to do damage. Zanzoken time and BoostCost are reduced slightly. Super Android 13, Post-Cell or Cell Saga Saiyans, Cell falls into this category.

Super Saiyan 2
In Super Saiyan 2 attack stays 2.0, but defense raises to 4.0. SpeedMelee from attacks in 2.0 must be ki boosted to do damage, and damage is overall reduced significantly from 2.0. Zanzoken costs nothing, and so does Ki Boost, as Super Saiyan 2 is most balanced class. Energy Defense is raised to 70, and only lethal ki blasts such as Final Flash or Kamehameha will affect you ( but will also start a rather interesting conversation with you ). Super Perfect Cell, Ubb Blood Form, Paikuhan are in this form.

Super Saiyan 3
In Super Saiyan 3 attack raises to 3.0 and defense remains at 4.0. SpeedMelee punishes your opponents, and your overall damage output is intense -- even to those in Super Saiyan 2 form. However, your Zanzoken cost increases and BoostCost increases to that of Kaioken. Also, ki depletes faster in this form, and recovers slower ( effectFatigue = -105 ). EnergyDefense is raised to 75 and only the most lethal attacks/lethal specials will damage you ( maybe not even start a rather interesting conversation with you ). Do not use Super Saiyan 3 if you cannot manage Ki.

[/I]Super Saiyan 4 / Special Characters[/I]
Finally, Super Saiyan 4 is similar to Super Saiyan 3. Attack is 3.0 and defense is 4.0. However, Ki does not deplete as quickly ( effectFatigue= -75 ). Zanzoken Cost and Boost cost remain high compared to Super Saiyan-Super Saiyan 2. And EnergyDefense is raised to 80-85, and now ONLY lethals will effect you. But again, this form is not energy efficient -- and if you cannot manage ki will end up hurting you more than helping you. Ultimate Gohan, Kid Buu, Majin Buu, Super Saiyan 4's, Super Saiyan 3 Vegetto, Gogeta's,Janemba,Xiro, Bebi Vegeta etc

[/I]Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two)[/I]
All Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two) tiers are removed from the realism server, or placed into Super Saiyan 4 strength. You will not be able to reach Super Mega Ultra Mega Hyper Xtreme (times two) Goku or Super Saiyan 3 Brolly, etc. It is "realism" not April Fools.

EXTRAS

Androids: They truly have infinite ki.
Legendary Brolly: Invulnerable to punches / speed mêlée from attack 2.0 -- only affected by their knocbacks / ki attacks. 3.0 and higher does damage pretty well, but still reduced.

How to manage Ki

Reaching Super Saiyan
Sometimes, power levels in the server do not start out at MAX. I start them out at 7,000 meaning you will have to "achieve" your Super Saiyan forms through battling. The best way to do this is to lower your power level ( F + A ), until the bar is completely gray. If you die with your power level 100% reduced, you will get stronger each time you die or heal back. If you die with your power at maximum ( full blue ), you will get weaker.

Managing Super Saiyan 3/Super Saiyan 4

If you want to start out playing Super Saiyan 4 Goku, but the server power levels start out at 7,000 your ki will DROP like that buttocks >_>. So, in order to play with these characters, you must not be a uninformed participator. Lower your power level immediately, and begin leveling up fight fighting + healing or simply dying with your power level completely lowered. Once you achieve your max power, when you power up -- your ki will function normally, but still deplete faster than Super Saiyan-Super Saiyan 2.

If you are at max power level, do not run your character at max. Run your character at 40-60% power. This will weaken your character, but will improve your durability. Only max out your character if you know you can get the kill quickly. Super Saiyan 3 kills in 3 or less knock backs 100% to all characters, so do Super Saiyan 4. But if you miss all your knockbacks, you will lose your form and get tired -- then be a punching bag. BE CAREFUL.

Comments

I will try to keep the servers up as much as possible. I could not connect to ioquake3.org for sometime, but now I can. The issue was my router, had to replace my router from Time Warner Cable with a new brand. Now it connects fine. To see my server, make sure you have "sv_master1 master.ioquake3.org" typed in your console.

Server IP: 68.206.169.118:27960

HAVE FUN.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]